Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 51. (Read 222608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
http://www.piggy-coin.com/piggybankupdate/
"We are updating the online Piggybank. Please come back in a day or two Smiley"

It's said that for 2 months now. Wonder why the price is languishing? My daughter's PIGGY is locked away there, and I can't create piggybanks for my other 3 kids. Before chasing after other bells and whistles, how about fixing what's broken?
Activity: 709
Merit: 500
Gridcoin Foundation
probably new features needs to be implemented in order to reach old strengh..

I talking about mobile features and perhaps switching a bit to a older target group (implement anon etc. ) otherwise we will stuck in this price segment..

Hopefully there are some interesting ideas.  An IRC conversation might be helpfull as well

cheers
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Mo Green
Bittrex is saying that they may remove Piggy on the 15th if the volume doesn't increase

what are you doing with this coin guys.

We are committed to fixing the PoS bug and the interest rate.

But we won't have it done by August 15th.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Bittrex is saying that they may remove Piggy on the 15th if the volume doesn't increase

what are you doing with this coin guys.
Activity: 135

Where are they saying this?  I looked at their Twitter feed but couldn't see anything about it there.

Oh, I see it, on https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-PIGGY

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

How do I see what the volume in BTC has actually been for the past 7 days?  Would be nice to know how far off we are.

I can trade some piggies back and forth with someone at the same price to keep the numbers up.  Pm me tomorrow and we can set it up.
Mo Green

Where are they saying this?  I looked at their Twitter feed but couldn't see anything about it there.

Oh, I see it, on https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-PIGGY

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC

How do I see what the volume in BTC has actually been for the past 7 days?  Would be nice to know how far off we are.
Mo Green

Where are they saying this?  I looked at their Twitter feed but couldn't see anything about it there.
Activity: 211
They dont remove coins if price is dropping - they remove the coin if there is no support coming from the developer.
But this coin has a great developer and i think you should not worry about price at the moment. This is a much better long term investment.

Activity: 476
They dont remove coins if price is dropping - they remove the coin if there is no support coming from the developer.
But this coin has a great developer and i think you should not worry about price at the moment. This is a much better long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I'm concerned that piggy will get de-listed from the exchanges
if the price and volume don't go up. And the only way they
can is by spreading the word everyone, and the dev getting
professional marketing and P.R. help. After all it is in his best
interest to keep the coin alive and listed as well as grow the
price.
Mo Green
should use POS.what do you guys think?

Proof of stake?  PiggyCoin is using that, and likely will continue using that for the time being.

We're open to other ideas though.  I understand that Blackcoin's PoS 2.0 takes coin age out of the equation, but I don't know what the pros and cons of that might be.
Activity: 137
should use POS.what do you guys think?
Mo Green
Anything new?

We are working on fixing the interest rate.

Not ready to announce anything else yet Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I really hope Piggycoin will rise from the dead soon  Undecided
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Relevant tweet from a journalist:

https://twitter.com/editortim/status/496805292706115584

Looking to interview parents of kids who have used @piggycoin for an article.

This is one of few coins with a real purpose, it actually gives journalists something to write about.

He also sent us an email with an interview. We answered him and he's doing the article Smiley

Send me the skype id in pvt msg

"piggycoin"
Activity: 211
If this developer was a little more frequent in his updates and put some time into building a reddit presence this coin would go through the roof.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Send me the skype id in pvt msg
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Mo Green
This is one of few coins with a real purpose, it actually gives journalists something to write about.

This is why PiggyCoin will never die.  It's just too good of an idea  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

i just had a great Idea and wanted to share it with you:

How about, the actual "Hardcopy" of your PIGGY Bank?! Grin
Take a look, at this pictures:

This "fluffy toy" would be a great reallife Piggy Bank. It has a hole on the buttom, to be seen on this picture:

This hole closes with a hook and loop fastener and contains a speaker. When you slightly squeeze the Piggy, it will make
3 Oinks in a row, heard through the speaker.

But here comes the cool part! You can now take a USB-Stick, a Backup of your wallet, or the entire "PIGGY Bank wallet"
and place it in the hole, with the speaker. This way, we can create a reallife Piggy Bank 2.0 if you will. Grin
Btw. would be also very elegant, for people, to set up one of these, for their child! =)

So what do you guys think about that??

Best regards, Papilio

Nice idea Tongue.  It can be sold in the piggy shop.  Hopefully kids won't lose it though Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: