Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 12. (Read 21619 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If someone have C-CEX invite code please pm me, I will vote Pinkstarcoin  Wink
Activity: 280
I Created an account in the CREP exchange for depositing CREP and PKNS
my windows wallet say that the deposit address is invalid
and the address:
adYmfgZDKq5XetfyeosKgMT7erQrNiXPV1FX7tEvgXNG9KUTEXcv85n8ruKkso6SsjPDmDWRgAo6471 EmtLLohVb2RqYY9Qy9
does seem correct

anyone experience the same ?
Remember to also enter the payment id when you send coins in the exchange, check that there is not a space in the address, I noticed that copying is pasting the addresses, a space is inserted almost at the end of the address, a good way is to paste the address in a txt file, correct, copy and paste.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I Created an account in the CREP exchange for depositing CREP and PKNS
my windows wallet say that the deposit address is invalid
and the address:
adYmfgZDKq5XetfyeosKgMT7erQrNiXPV1FX7tEvgXNG9KUTEXcv85n8ruKkso6SsjPDmDWRgAo6471 EmtLLohVb2RqYY9Qy9
does seem correct

anyone experience the same ?
I will set up my VPS and post the IP later.

Done.

Code:
seed-node=69.162.89.184:14183
All the files available for download have been updated with the addition of the new seed nodes.
Code:
seed-node=80.211.236.173:14183
seed-node=80.211.235.27:14183
seed-node=193.70.84.52:14183

TWITTER https://twitter.com/PinkStarCoin/status/969342634329337862
Follow the link, Following Pinkstarcoin, I like to tweet, Retweet and earn PNKS.
  • 1000PNKS if you have 100 to 249 followers
  • 2500PNKS if you have 250 to 499 followers
  • 5000PNKS if you have 500 to 999 followers
  • 10000PNKS if you have 1000 and more followers
Send a PM to Pinkstar with @NicknameTwitter and address to receive PNKS.
Activity: 4

Done.

Code:
Activity: 4
Yes, it was clear the first time. My question is, how much pnks by month to host this node ?
I got one server in France not doing so much and can setup one node on it but I want to know how much I could get doing this.
Who hosts a seed node, receives a reward of 150000PNKS a month, the node must always be active, will be made periodic checks and if it is deactivated the reward will be suspended.
Activity: 75
Yes, it was clear the first time. My question is, how much pnks by month to host this node ?
I got one server in France not doing so much and can setup one node on it but I want to know how much I could get doing this.

sorry, I don't know how much... so pm to dev and have a concretely talk with him
Activity: 3
Do you have a vps with at least 2 GB of ram and would you like to host a Pinkstarcoin seed node in exchange for a monthly reward? Contact me via PM for more details.

How much are we talking about ?

The network needs of some number of node servers with static IP address and at least of 2Gb RAM. That hosting will be payed by dev with premined funds of PNKS. Unfortunately, my provider uses random IPs
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I think it's a good project,I'm looking forward to launching.follow you.Godspeed.
Activity: 3
Do you have a vps with at least 2 GB of ram and would you like to host a Pinkstarcoin seed node in exchange for a monthly reward? Contact me via PM for more details.

How much are we talking about ?
what about problems with the windows wallet gui? is that possible? how the website construction is going? Thx!
guys, did somebody join to bounty? it is goin now or not? thx for answers!
For the Wallet Gui LINUX is to wait a while, the website is under construction, last week the Pinkstarcoin.com domain was registered.

From tomorrow the Bounty campaign will start on social networks, later I will give you more details, I invite you not to participate before it is opened, because otherwise you will not receive the reward.
We are preparing for the network increase, yesterday a new seed node has been added and today we will add another 1 or 2, I invite you to update your configuration file every time a new one is added, the Windows Wallet Gui will be compiled as soon as all the synchronized seed nodes are in place, the configuration files included in the downloads will also be updated. We are convinced that in the next days there will be a considerable increase in the community and we are more than ready to welcome them Smiley
Activity: 351
Merit: 100
what about problems with the windows wallet gui? is that possible? how the website construction is going? Thx!
guys, did somebody join to bounty? it is goin now or not? thx for answers!
Hi guys, a new seed node has been added, if you have the daemon and wallet with configuration files, you need to open the pinkstarcoin.conf file in a text editor and add seed-node=193.70.84.52:14183
Code:
seed-node=80.211.236.173:14183
seed-node=80.211.235.27:14183
seed-node=193.70.84.52:14183
Network Hash Rate: 2.42 MH/sec  Shocked

nevermind nicehash buyers... some people thinks that much more hashrate gives em priority - that's not right because the diff changes proportionally
Activity: 53

3 should me enough!
Activity: 89
Network Hash Rate: 2.42 MH/sec  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: