Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 11. (Read 21619 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Pinkstarcoin was added to the free vote on https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6298/pinkstarcoin
Vote, comment, send through pm copy of the comment, your address pnks and earn 5000pnks

Done! Come on guys, We can help the devs with the exchanges. More Exchanges = More Value  Wink
comment already approved and pm already sent
Thx v
Activity: 37
Pinkstarcoin was added to the free vote on https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6298/pinkstarcoin
Vote, comment, send through pm copy of the comment, your address pnks and earn 5000pnks

Done! Come on guys, We can help the devs with the exchanges. More Exchanges = More Value  Wink
To receive the prize in addition to vote you must also comment, otherwise I can not trace who participates, to enter a comment is sufficient a name and an email address. After entering the comment, send your chosen name to comment on Lescovex and your PNKS address. Thank you

sent pm, my comment is now approved  Wink
Activity: 75

To receive the prize in addition to vote you must also comment, otherwise I can not trace who participates, to enter a comment is sufficient a name and an email address. After entering the comment, send your chosen name to comment on Lescovex and your PNKS address. Thank you

competent and timely dev's support, listing with most popular xchanges, and, as result, wide popularity and nice xchange price - will be the best prize
Activity: 280

By the way, pay attention: many exchanges try to go from the reverse, releasing their own tokens
Yeah, but who can do that? Solution founder can advance his coin so high
Activity: 18
i think thati could be a good solution
I still think tradesatoshi and cryptopia will be awesome if we can get listed there. Though its probably not easy? Anyone have a idea what cryptopia needs to decide to accept a coin?

At the moment it cost 5000000 DOTcoin if you check on Crytopia's services tab and select Paytopia, and the price when I checked for one coin was 0.00000212, so 0.00000212 x 5000000 = 10.6 BTC to have PNKS listed on Cryptopia.

That borders on insanity to be honest. 100 000$ to List PNKS ?! Cryptopia must be making millions a month.

The worst thing is they take months to list after payment, and don't offer any ETA

I'm new here, but I see that we come to the need for an own exchange for each coin. Too many complaints about the various exchanges, for example, read their topics here. Crep made a smart move to advance crep coin, but the real win would be to decentralized exchange directly in a wallet, like a waves idea.
Activity: 1
I still think tradesatoshi and cryptopia will be awesome if we can get listed there. Though its probably not easy? Anyone have a idea what cryptopia needs to decide to accept a coin?

At the moment it cost 5000000 DOTcoin if you check on Crytopia's services tab and select Paytopia, and the price when I checked for one coin was 0.00000212, so 0.00000212 x 5000000 = 10.6 BTC to have PNKS listed on Cryptopia.

That borders on insanity to be honest. 100 000$ to List PNKS ?! Cryptopia must be making millions a month.

The worst thing is they take months to list after payment, and don't offer any ETA
Activity: 23

Activity: 1

Activity: 23
Yobit maybe can be good solution
What is the current price for PNKS on CREP then? Not keen on registering on that exchange.

Not much transactions on here, for example today no transaction and yesterday (2018-03-01) two transactions. The price is around 0.000000300000 XMR

Thank you, appreciated!

Looks like a new exchange is needed then. Devs?
Of course, we are considering other Exchange, this is only a temporary exchange to allow us to exchange or buy PNKS.
Activity: 74
What is the current price for PNKS on CREP then? Not keen on registering on that exchange.

Not much transactions on here, for example today no transaction and yesterday (2018-03-01) two transactions. The price is around 0.000000300000 XMR

Thank you, appreciated!

Looks like a new exchange is needed then. Devs?
Last seed node:
Code:
seed-node=54.38.164.44:14183
We have 5 seed-nodes and no other seed-nodes will be considered for the time being!
Activity: 3

Activity: 74
Pages:
Jump to: