Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 7. (Read 21619 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hi, dev, here is some information to consider: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/help/introduction/bitshares
As for me, a very interesting solution is to combine a coin with a stock exchange, a decentralized trading system with modern technologies and smart contracts.
If you do not even build such a system, it's very interesting, as an experience. And, in addition, you can try to place a PSTAR trading pair at this exchange later.
Activity: 2
i will also mine some coins of this, but i have one simple question to dev.

what makes this coin special ? what are your future plans
do you have something "new" to offer ?

there is no website, no whitepaper, no other info.. just software and pool, so for what are we mining ?
If you read the first post you see that in addition to what you say, there is another. It will be used as a payment method like all the coins that are around, without promising anything impossible, as others do. There is not an ICO to have millions to invest in something, however initially, after Pinkstarcoin will be listed in an exchange I will push to accept it as a method of payment initially starting from Sardinia, in the future will be created an similar ebay website where you can buy paying with pinkstarcoin (I think Q3 2018 / Q1 2019)

OK, so if I understand this correctly, you are NOT going to have an ICO?? You are expecting this to just organically and naturally grow? Why? How do you expect this coin to do anything when you say it is "like all the coins that are around", but you are competing against coins that have raised millions, to tens of millions of dollars? I am interested in becoming involved in this project, but there seems to be no interest at all to the idea that you need a team, a lot of money, and excellent marketing to get something like this going and off the ground. With crypto you can't approach it with  the idea that "build it and they will come"... am I missing or misunderstanding something here?

Activity: 280
Where can we find a wallet for this coin?

And, does anyone know when the whitepaper will be launched along with the website.

Would also be nice for someone to post bios for the devs and team.
on 24 April, it will be edited entire post main, will be disclosed the characteristics of the coin, the website, updated pools, inserted downloads of the new wallet then you can create a new address, always on 24 April will begin the swap crepcoin Exchange for all coins sent by April 23, and Consequently, it will be updated also the repository on github.
Activity: 2
Where can we find a wallet for this coin?

And, does anyone know when the whitepaper will be launched along with the website.

Would also be nice for someone to post bios for the devs and team.
Activity: 61
Nice GUI wallet boss! Something different from the usual wallets that are always the same! Good work! A virtual porceddu for you Cheesy
The Telegram group of Pinkstarcoin was created https://t.me/joinchat/HdofmRLp6agcMQ0WUaGpTA
Thank you ! I'm looking for it
You can directly send a message to Crepcoin here on bitcointalk Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 10

I sent a coin to the exchange. But I forgot the payment id. After a while, does the coin come into the exchange account? Cry

If you send coins to exchange w/o payment ID, the balance of xchange wallet will be increased with amount you sent, but coins won't credited to your xchange balance. Try to contact support and prepare detailed explanations with TX ID, wallet number, amount, mb screenshots, etc. Probably, support will help you.

I sent it to the CREP exchange. However, there is no request for help on this site.

I just PM you the CREP dev contact. Press "Send this member a personal message" in Additional Information, and describe your issue.
Activity: 8

I sent a coin to the exchange. But I forgot the payment id. After a while, does the coin come into the exchange account? Cry

If you send coins to exchange w/o payment ID, the balance of xchange wallet will be increased with amount you sent, but coins won't credited to your xchange balance. Try to contact support and prepare detailed explanations with TX ID, wallet number, amount, mb screenshots, etc. Probably, support will help you.

I sent it to the CREP exchange. However, there is no request for help on this site.
Activity: 61
Pink in the next version of the coin will you implement Monero's modified PoW to assure ASIC resistance?

Activity: 8

As anticipated, in the next month, a swap will be managed from PNKS to PSTAR, this is becoming necessary as many changes will be made to the code and new functions will be implemented. The swap will be managed on the site https://exchange.crepcoin.org /register.php, if you are in possession of PNKS the only thing you will have to worry about, will be to deposit, keep on balance (not in open orders) no later than April 23rd 2018 at 24:00 (Italian time) ) Your PNKS on CrepCoin Exchange, within one week your PNKS will be automatically converted intoPSTAR, download the new Wallet and enjoy your PSTAR.

Hello dev, can you announce the list of changes and new features?
You will find out the day the new coin will be launched, you need only a little patience Wink
As anticipated, in the next month, a swap will be managed from PNKS to PSTAR, this is becoming necessary as many changes will be made to the code and new functions will be implemented. The swap will be managed on the site https://exchange.crepcoin.org /register.php, if you are in possession of PNKS the only thing you will have to worry about, will be to deposit, keep on balance (not in open orders) no later than April 23rd 2018 at 24:00 (Italian time) ) Your PNKS on CrepCoin Exchange, within one week your PNKS will be automatically converted intoPSTAR, download the new Wallet and enjoy your PSTAR.

Hello dev, can you announce the list of changes and new features?
Do u remember signatum? Look what happens with the coin after turn to POS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/

Yes, I do POS it self is not the problem. ETH is planning itself to become POS coin. Either way, master nodes coins share the rewards between POW and MN. The rewards can be split anyway % wise and POW can last indefinitely is  developer wishes to do so.

Proposals of masternodes sells by scams so often, they says: "buy 1000 our coins, build MN and get profit", then they take a money and do nothing. Therefore many users avoid them. It can affect the development of coin negatively.

I can counter with that the same happens if the developer of a regular POW coin stops developing or vanishes. Nothing is stooping a POW coin to be a scam.  There plenty of POW coins that faded to obscurity or were some sort of scam.

Yes, you are right. POS itself is interesting solution. But I said, about that for many users POS associates with scam, and this lowers the trust, especially for new coins. By the way, ETH is not ready to turn POS even, and no one can say for sure what the final decision will be.
Activity: 32
These months have been a kind of run-in for Pinkstarcoin, now it's time to get serious and for this reason PinkstarcoinV2 will be born in the next few months, changes will be made to the total supply, blocking time, block reward, issue, premine and the start of the Wallet addresses will be changed. Stay tuned to know all the news. Pinkstarcoin Team

Nice man, is it safe to assume v1 coins will still be valid after v2 has been rolled out?
There will be a swap and v1 holders will have 1 month to exchange their coins.

Will 1 x v1 coin still be worth 1 x v2 coin when swapped, just asking incase its worth slowing down my mining untill v2 is released, tia
The total supply of the coin will be lowered to 120,000,000, there will be a 10: 1 swap.
It will take another month or so, so I suggest you continue with this version Wink
Too many pool hoppers.  You should do something.
Activity: 23
Do u remember signatum? Look what happens with the coin after turn to POS: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/

Yes, I do POS it self is not the problem. ETH is planning itself to become POS coin. Either way, master nodes coins share the rewards between POW and MN. The rewards can be split anyway % wise and POW can last indefinitely is  developer wishes to do so.

Pink, have you considered trying to make PNKS a master node coin?

For no reason other than MN coins tend to have a high value and attract a huge attention because of the ability to make a passive income for the people supporting the network with their nodes?

Even projects that just start using the Master Node idea tend to have a value of 1$ per coin? Which i think will be awesome to move this project forward?

Whats your opinion of master node coins?

Proposals of masternodes sells by scams so often, they says: "buy 1000 our coins, build MN and get profit", then they take a money and do nothing. Therefore many users avoid them. It can affect the development of coin negatively.

I can counter with that the same happens if the developer of a regular POW coin stops developing or vanishes. Nothing is stooping a POW coin to be a scam.  There plenty of POW coins that faded to obscurity or were some sort of scam.
Pink, have you considered trying to make PNKS a master node coin?

For no reason other than MN coins tend to have a high value and attract a huge attention because of the ability to make a passive income for the people supporting the network with their nodes?

Even projects that just start using the Master Node idea tend to have a value of 1$ per coin? Which i think will be awesome to move this project forward?

Whats your opinion of master node coins?

Pages:
Jump to: