Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NEW] <<<PINKSTARCOIN PNKS>>> [CRYPTONIGHT] [CRYPTONOTE] - page 8. (Read 21619 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
These months have been a kind of run-in for Pinkstarcoin, now it's time to get serious and for this reason PinkstarcoinV2 will be born in the next few months, changes will be made to the total supply, blocking time, block reward, issue, premine and the start of the Wallet addresses will be changed. Stay tuned to know all the news. Pinkstarcoin Team

Nice man, is it safe to assume v1 coins will still be valid after v2 has been rolled out?
There will be a swap and v1 holders will have 1 month to exchange their coins.

Will 1 x v1 coin still be worth 1 x v2 coin when swapped, just asking incase its worth slowing down my mining untill v2 is released, tia
The total supply of the coin will be lowered to 120,000,000, there will be a 10: 1 swap.
It will take another month or so, so I suggest you continue with this version Wink

Pink, have you considered trying to make PNKS a master node coin?

For no reason other than MN coins tend to have a high value and attract a huge attention because of the ability to make a passive income for the people supporting the network with their nodes?

Even projects that just start using the Master Node idea tend to have a value of 1$ per coin? Which i think will be awesome to move this project forward?

Whats your opinion of master node coins?
Activity: 280
These months have been a kind of run-in for Pinkstarcoin, now it's time to get serious and for this reason PinkstarcoinV2 will be born in the next few months, changes will be made to the total supply, blocking time, block reward, issue, premine and the start of the Wallet addresses will be changed. Stay tuned to know all the news. Pinkstarcoin Team

Nice man, is it safe to assume v1 coins will still be valid after v2 has been rolled out?

Will 1 x v1 coin still be worth 1 x v2 coin when swapped, just asking incase its worth slowing down my mining untill v2 is released, tia
The total supply of the coin will be lowered to 120,000,000, there will be a 10: 1 swap.
It will take another month or so, so I suggest you continue with this version Wink
Activity: 70

Activity: 32

How do you envision the swap?  It is by sending the wallet of just sending the address?

Activity: 20

Notice to miners of the French mining pool, I invite you to immediately change the pool as it is behind about 5000 blocks
Activity: 37
The Telegram group of Pinkstarcoin was created https://t.me/joinchat/HdofmRLp6agcMQ0WUaGpTA
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
i like this project and I'm looking to buy a token and the price does not fall
My PNKS address: adZ5QH3qQvgZwBUR1SFr2C1tYougXysUcg5odnUyZqvZQT2XwzjkF1rfqWbE7UsPEoKke6pUGMepVMb LYfDimd1L2sVNvHDWb
Guys please read, you're just creating spam!
Activity: 7
My PNKS address: adZ5QH3qQvgZwBUR1SFr2C1tYougXysUcg5odnUyZqvZQT2XwzjkF1rfqWbE7UsPEoKke6pUGMepVMb LYfDimd1L2sVNvHDWb
Thanks devs,

My Wallet Address is:

adY2CWDRVszQEk2vu7EszXJwCUe4YwoL1appfQq4JYozKQrYkBd1tDLB8vE4ygbyQFXXUnbdSaXQzV8 k3CE23vSP2r1ARLqsj
my wallet address:
  adYQg3QgY21FamMBj7P3RVG8U49SeFGc35hXvMRWqktJWJtuR95YRmCSU7z4GMJD65XcAVbFN4c4fVy VyS8RLKuw37BWVo5eC
Why are you publishing your address?

Because of FLASH REWARD !!!
flash reward were only 3 awards that have already been assigned. join on DISCORD for other awards, now will be published them.
Activity: 58
Thanks devs,

My Wallet Address is:

adY2CWDRVszQEk2vu7EszXJwCUe4YwoL1appfQq4JYozKQrYkBd1tDLB8vE4ygbyQFXXUnbdSaXQzV8 k3CE23vSP2r1ARLqsj
my wallet address:
  adYQg3QgY21FamMBj7P3RVG8U49SeFGc35hXvMRWqktJWJtuR95YRmCSU7z4GMJD65XcAVbFN4c4fVy VyS8RLKuw37BWVo5eC

Because of FLASH REWARD !!!
Activity: 32
Is there any airdrop?
Thanks devs,

My Wallet Address is:

my wallet address:
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
my wallet address:
Activity: 58
Thanks devs,

My Wallet Address is:

Activity: 17
Give aways on our discord channel! Join us https://discord.gg/HQ89BZ6
Pages:
Jump to: