Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 20. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
ROKS isn't making a perfect project for everyone, but it has relevant reasons to exist
Activity: 24
Finally, a Stabletoken You can Use at the Corner Store
Finally, another stabletoken I can't use at the corner store:) Because at present I really can't.
Activity: 25
Rockstable starts to make video tutorials how it works, so many users will be familiar with the project
Activity: 170
Can you say, please is there any large investor that going to invest in ROKS? Or just many small ones?

Investor information is very confidential so we cannot disclose any info about it. We target both large and small investors.
You said no tokens will be given away and now people are talking about the bug bounty. What's going on?

We don't have the details on the bug bounty yet but rest assured that we will provide the mechanics and prizes once everything is organized.
DE
Activity: 21
Technically, ROKS is not a stablecoin but rather a stabletoken. Ethereum blockchain now has many disadvantages and only update v 2.0 can fix most of them.
Activity: 23
I think that ROKS can also help with fake Philippines money, if less people use fiat, it will be less operations with fake money.

Guys, I found this awesome article from Rockstable team: https://medium.com/rockstable/stablecoin-as-hayeks-private-money-cc608b2fdd7e. It's quite long, but you should read it to understand what are they proposing to us.
I see that Rockstable team members read many books about economics, finances and money and are good authors as well.
You said no tokens will be given away and now people are talking about the bug bounty. What's going on?
Activity: 31

Try to explain, why haven't you start trading yet, as many followers are really interested? Is the only question about exchange?
Are you sure that the project is ready to launch? Yes, you can download Mainsale app, but what else? Probably, the team is not ready for the start yet.
I'm agreed. Moreover, Mainsale app has no cases how to use it right now, so only we can do now is wait.
Activity: 20
You can earn not only on the price difference/arbitrage/etc. Just read about the Rockstable evangelists program.
Major cryptocurrencies have so unstable prices, almost all of them are falling with thime (except of Bitcoin), you can't make another Bitcoin so it may be right decision for new project to become a stablecoin.
Not only Bitcoin is an exception, look at Binance coin, EOS, Ethereum, TRX, other coins and their prices during tokensales. I can't understand the matter of investing on stablecoin.
I'm looking forward for the bug bounty, because I can see some bugs in your app and your site. Good opportunity to earn for me)
Activity: 21

Stablecoins vs regular altcoins. Any difference, advantages, disadvantages. Thanks.
Stablecoins are altcoins, that are pegged to fiat currency, usually but not always, USD. They don't rise, but also don't fall and remain a stable equivalent of fiat money, so people can trust their value.
Activity: 23
Can you say, please is there any large investor that going to invest in ROKS? Or just many small ones?
Please, explain how to become a master evangelist. That should be profitable:) Or it will be announced later too?

You can read this article to get more information about master evangelist: https://www.stabletoken.rocks/post/the-best-way-to-participate-in-the-roks-revolution
You said you are going to launch trading in the Exmarkets soon? Do you have the exact date now? Or maybe other exchange to trade in?
Exmarkets may be not a bad exchange, but it doesn't even have trading pairs wih PHP, that is critically important for ROKS token and its future.
Exmarkets also has different stablecoins listed on it, so ROKS wouldn't be the first or even the second.
But, according to Coingecko, Exmarkets is almost in TOP-100 of cryptocurrency exchanges, so it still a good choice.
I found Exmarkets exchange on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exmarkets/ but it says: "No data to display"
That's starnge, Exmarkets claim to have quite decent trading volume. Why no information on CMC then?

For that specific question, you should ask Exmarket cap. They can definitely provide some info on that.
Did you choose the Philippines because it welcome cryptocurrencies and stablecoins in particular? Or because some of your team from there?

I would say both those reasons would be sensible.
As I see, PHP/USD rate has been remaining quite stable during current year. So, it's no difference. Is it allowed to pay with USD in the Philippines?

No, you still need to exchange your USD to PHP for any transactions.
Are you going to be listed or make an IEO on exchanges that have fiat (especially, with PHP) pairs? That's the part of ROKS goal , right?

Yes, that is one of our goals. We are currently in ExMarkets.com; we are listed in this exchange, but we have not deposited any ROKS in our account as yet, so no trading can occur at the moment. We are still preparing our trading system. Currently, we are also negotiating with local exchanges from the Philippines. Once we have updates or news then we will let everyone know.
Pages:
Jump to: