Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 19. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
How is the token from NXT to ARDR/IGNIS going to be handled?
legendary
Activity: 2184
We have started receiving advertising revenues.  There is strong demand for ads space on Newbium.
legendary
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Game over?
legendary
legendary

Supporting the great blockchain migration

We will be opening up Newbium platform to ads from outside parties, those wishing to purchase ad space will need NEWB tokens.  Details on our Advertising model will be published shortly.
legendary
So newbium will have features like steemit? How's the plan to monetize & how the rewards system will work? Also similar to steemit where readers can upvote articles?

Our reward system is different from Steemit with rewarding of content the only similarity.  NEWB is used for rewarding content contributors on both Newbium blog & chat.  We shall use advertising as a medium for growing NEWB demand, those wishing to purchase ads space will need to do so using NEWB.    
legendary
We are currently looking to bring on additional talent to the dev team.

What kind of development work do you want done?Code base etc?

To improve and expand the platform, especially Newbium chat. We have already shortlisted some very good talented dev's.

Activity: 729
Merit: 502
So newbium will have features like steemit? How's the plan to monetize & how the rewards system will work? Also similar to steemit where readers can upvote articles?
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

What kind of development work do you want done?Code base etc?
legendary
legendary
I'm not clear what the name means?

You mean Newbium?

Newb - ium  everyone knows what NEWB is.

The name was unique as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I'm not clear what the name means?
legendary
We are currently upgrading our back-end framework (this will add further improvements in our services ) while also streamlining our marketing.  We have been a little quiet but much work is ongoing.

legendary
Hello dev, I was new in newbium, I just want to ask you how to get NEWB token, I posted on your website but still I have no tokens yet.

If your post is not removed by the MOD's then you should receive your bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Hello dev, I was new in newbium, I just want to ask you how to get NEWB token, I posted on your website but still I have no tokens yet.
legendary
i just create new post in newbium , and now my post are gone, why??

MOD's remove posts which are duplicates of previous posts.  Original, new or unique posts will not be removed by the MOD's.

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Newbium has real development behind its token unlike many scammy coins out there.

I definitly agree, Newbium is a good project being developed and leaded in the right direction.

Glad it stays under the radar for now, we can accumulate  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Hi Cheesy Cheesy How can I participate on fb bounty compaign?
Pages:
Jump to: