Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 14. (Read 153786 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
пpoшeл peгиcтpaцию, мнe пpишлo cooбщeниe нa пoчтy, пepexoжy нa caйт и пoкaзывaeт 404 - aвтopизaция нe пpoxoдит, пишeт oбpaтитecь к aдминиcтpaтopy
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Пoчeмy нa пoчтy пpиxoдит нeкoppeктнaя ccылкa для пoдтвepждeния aккayнтa нa https://coins.newbium.com/? Кaк paгиcтpиpoвaтьcя нa caйтe?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
my account is suspended again, what do I do sir, so that my account is not on hold repeatedly ...
We have adopted a zero tolerance policy in regards spamming.

Activity: 295
Merit: 1
my account is suspended again, what do I do sir, so that my account is not on hold repeatedly ...
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
PERFECT !
Looking forward for the next developments !  Cool
legendary
I wanted to make Sure.

From IDEX we will send Newbium coins to an Ethereum Wallet ? or any Ethereum Address ? Is that Correct ?
Is it Erc20 ?

Also, Is there a discord channel for this coin ?

Yes, you can send NEWB from IDEX to any Ethereum address.

We have our own chat platform over at https://chat.newbium.com
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I wanted to make Sure.

From IDEX we will send Newbium coins to an Ethereum Wallet ? or any Ethereum Address ? Is that Correct ?
Is it Erc20 ?

Also, Is there a discord channel for this coin ?
legendary
What new news, at this time the price of Newbium can rise so much, or some people are in the hype.

We plan on having some upcoming good news in this 1st quarter.
legendary
Hi,
Thanks alot for ur support. Unluckily I landed in c-cex exchange. No price movemen and volume there. When I can come out of this?Huh. Please work on the SWAP arrangements

Getting bigger exchanges and growing volumes are priority for us at this time.  We also don't want to rush in setting up the swap so unforeseen issues don't come up. 
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
What new news, at this time the price of Newbium can rise so much, or some people are in the hype.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi ,
i have my newbium in C-CEX account. There the volume is less and no price appreciation. How can I send my newbium to IDEX exchange??. I got an account with IDEX exchange and I tried to send my newbium from c-cex to IDEX exchange newbium wallet but it declined saying that the entered address is not a valid NXT address. What does it mean? Please help me to send the coins to IDEX exchange.

NEWB tokens exist on two blockchains (NXT & Ethereum blockchains).  The NEWB on C-Cex is on NXT blockchain and the NEWB on IDEX is on Ethereum blockchain.  That is why you cannot sent your C-Cex NEWB to IDEX.  The only way to transfer between then is via NEWB to NEWB swap but this is not yet enabled.  We are currently having internal discussions of how we can enable this but nothing yet is confirmed.

Hi,
Thanks alot for ur support. Unluckily I landed in c-cex exchange. No price movemen and volume there. When I can come out of this?Huh. Please work on the SWAP arrangements
legendary
Thats good news. I'm following this project since a bit of a time now and the only thing i'm seing here is the serious of the team behind Newbium project. Great work for being that professionnal and to diversify exchanges for Newbium.
certainly see its development from the beginning until now is amazing, this is a good job of the team
i'm proud with the progress of this project which is quite fast, surely this project will be a success

Thanks for your support, we are currently working hard on Newbium Feed which we hope to release by end of Q1.
legendary
I have my newbium coins in c-cex exchange. Now price in c-cex is 0.0087 $ but in EtherDelta it is 0.0337 . Difference is quiete Hihg. Shall I transwer my coins to EtherDelta for better value? Dev please reply

To provide you clarification NEWB tokens exist on the Nxt blockchain (51 million tokens) & Ethereum blockchain (49 million tokens).

NEWB on Nxt is traded on C-Cex exchange
NEWB on Ethereum is traded on EtherDelta

At the current time we have not enabled swapping but this will be allowed in the future.  So in the future you will be able to swap between the two blockchains on a 1 to 1 basis.

NEWB_NXT <---> NEWB_ETH

This will also allow taking advantage of arbitrage opportunities.  Newbium is currently the only coin which is multi blockchain listed and traded.

Previous posts on this point.
legendary
Hi ,
i have my newbium in C-CEX account. There the volume is less and no price appreciation. How can I send my newbium to IDEX exchange??. I got an account with IDEX exchange and I tried to send my newbium from c-cex to IDEX exchange newbium wallet but it declined saying that the entered address is not a valid NXT address. What does it mean? Please help me to send the coins to IDEX exchange.

NEWB tokens exist on two blockchains (NXT & Ethereum blockchains).  The NEWB on C-Cex is on NXT blockchain and the NEWB on IDEX is on Ethereum blockchain.  That is why you cannot sent your C-Cex NEWB to IDEX.  The only way to transfer between then is via NEWB to NEWB swap but this is not yet enabled.  We are currently having internal discussions of how we can enable this but nothing yet is confirmed.
legendary
hallo dev, why can not i log in with email that i registered. every time I log in there is always your email word suspended. what should i do so i can use it again ...

There was a bug which has now been resolved.  If you were not suspended then you should be fine to sign in now.
Activity: 15
New market for NEWB_ETH added on Coinmarketcap.

IDEX exchange market for NEWB/ETH - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/newbium/#markets

Hi ,
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Thats good news. I'm following this project since a bit of a time now and the only thing i'm seing here is the serious of the team behind Newbium project. Great work for being that professionnal and to diversify exchanges for Newbium.
certainly see its development from the beginning until now is amazing, this is a good job of the team
i'm proud with the progress of this project which is quite fast, surely this project will be a success
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
hallo dev, why can not i log in with email that i registered. every time I log in there is always your email word suspended. what should i do so i can use it again ...
legendary
How can we move coins to the wallet. I dont find wallet on website. I have my coins on c-cex.

Thanks

You can use Nxt wallet, get wallet here: https://nxtplatform.org
Activity: 1
How can we move coins to the wallet. I dont find wallet on website. I have my coins on c-cex.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: