Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 16. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Want 50K NEWB at 30 satoshi.Because the c-cex have some problem.

C-Cex is not allowing deposits or withdrawal till January 20th, please send me a PM so we can arrange the deal for you.
legendary
in general, the resource is not bad, accurate data are displayed in the price change, but it's a pity that only 10 cryptocurrencies, I would like to see more of them.

In the beginning it was the top 20 crypto's but we had a lot of complaints that 20 coins were too much so we cut it down to 10.  10 is actually much more easier to handle versus 20.  If you need more coins just click the TRADE button.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
any roadmap for this coin? would really be helpful.

Nothing for this coin....No volume at all..its a waste coin without any project. Got struck in it. even in C-Cex buy and sell rates have so much spread

we need landomata post something new, some update

yeah seems like this coin still has some community behind it but a clear roadmap with upcoming goals would help me decide if this is investable or just leave it because no more devs around  Undecided

Seeing how we actively post in this thread it's very hard to see how we are not around.  Agreed volume is not even close to where it should be that being said we are very motivated to get volumes up to much higher levels.  December was a good month for us in regards to traffic growth which is important as we are an information platform.  Anyone can track our growth via alexa ranking which we posted about a few posts back.

We have also mentioned that we have updates planned for the 1st quarter of 2018 so there will be more positive news coming.

Why so much spread in buy and sell rates in C-cex exchange? Can u please list it in bittrex?
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
in general, the resource is not bad, accurate data are displayed in the price change, but it's a pity that only 10 cryptocurrencies, I would like to see more of them.
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
Want 50K NEWB at 30 satoshi.Because the c-cex have some problem.
legendary

Nothing for this coin....No volume at all..its a waste coin without any project. Got struck in it. even in C-Cex buy and sell rates have so much spread

yeah seems like this coin still has some community behind it but a clear roadmap with upcoming goals would help me decide if this is investable or just leave it because no more devs around  Undecided

Seeing how we actively post in this thread it's very hard to see how we are not around.  Agreed volume is not even close to where it should be that being said we are very motivated to get volumes up to much higher levels.  December was a good month for us in regards to traffic growth which is important as we are an information platform.  Anyone can track our growth via alexa ranking which we posted about a few posts back.

We have also mentioned that we have updates planned for the 1st quarter of 2018 so there will be more positive news coming.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10

yeah seems like this coin still has some community behind it but a clear roadmap with upcoming goals would help me decide if this is investable or just leave it because no more devs around  Undecided
erv
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 126
I am fed up with this coin. Only listed in two exchanges, CCex and etherdelta. Selling price in c-cex is 22 sats and in ether delta it is 187 sats. but volume is very less in ethrerdelta..What to do with this coin?Huh?Really emberasing
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
We are very happy with the end of year jump in our traffic numbers but we won't settle with our current levels.  We plan to reach even higher in 2018.

When I see all those empty crypto coins that bring nothing really but jump to 100-200mln market cap , I am saying you can do more that you expect to achieve in this crazy market. Newbium bring some practical use and meet some business need. A lot more can be achieved with the right strategy. Only sky is the limit , come oooon Newbium . You are the next big thing. Grin
legendary
We are very happy with the end of year jump in our traffic numbers but we won't settle with our current levels.  We plan to reach even higher in 2018.

legendary
Hi lando, where do I send my NEWB/NXT, I have them on my My NXT online wallet? Can I swap for NEWB/ETH? Would like to do it before the end of the year . Thanks.

You can use Nxt wallet here: https://nxtplatform.org/

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hi lando, where do I send my NEWB/NXT, I have them on my My NXT online wallet? Can I swap for NEWB/ETH? Would like to do it before the end of the year . Thanks.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
Dev, I bought newbium token ethereum at one time, I would like to know how to transform newbium / ETH into newbium / Nxt.

?
legendary

Supporting The Great Blockchain Migration

We have released a major update today for Newbium chat, messages/posts will now be index-able by Google.  Users will also be able to post full articles as well as normal chat messages.  This will allow us to grow this segment of the platform via organic traffic.

https://chat.newbium.com/136-random
Activity: 93
legendary
We are finally below the 200k ranking on Alexa: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/newbium.com
legendary
Because Newbium name is becoming more and more known in crypto market many users post content without the need for reward as Newbium allows them to get the word out about their coin or service.

Publishing articles
Press releases
How to's
Guides
News

...are all free on https://coins.newbium.com, and because we are an open platform anyone can post any crypto content they wish.

We are also slowly building out https://chat.newbium.com which is a team chat platform similar to Slack/Telegram.  As crypto moves towards mainstream in the coming years we shall be positioned and ready to accommodate the coming masses.

This aligns with our mission to support the great blockchain migration.

Pages:
Jump to: