Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 57. (Read 153787 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Payments for this week's bounty will be sent out within 24 hours.

who will be receiving the bounties? will these also be published?
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
I advertise a project i put few money in, and posted it in the "Crowdsale" section. ( https://coins.newbium.com/post/420-victorious-coin-the-community-make-coin-success )

This post is built in 3 parts:

1) Project presentation
2) Why would people invest in this project / investment reasons
3) What's your plan by investing in this project, what you have in mind.

In my opinion, by doing such posts, users have in a same location the project, why investors should be a part of it, and they will also have your analysis about it, what's the idea you have in mind.

Thus, a constructive debate may born in the comments, what isn't possible with post which only present the project  Undecided
Excellent platform just joined ! Will love to contribute for better environment.

I am personally a artist, blogger, designer, developer, digital marketer over all we call in just one word "Webmaster".

I already have few blogs about cryptocurrency and general topics.

Feel free to advertise the project  Cheesy
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
Excellent platform just joined ! Will love to contribute for better environment.

I am personally a artist, blogger, designer, developer, digital marketer over all we call in just one word "Webmaster".

I already have few blogs about cryptocurrency and general topics.

Admirable thing is newbium have use shapeshift.io api for instant exchange. Already news announced. Great service offering in collaboration with Shapeshift.io.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.

2) Writers should be able to edit their posts.
Please see link on how to edit Newbium Post: https://coins.newbium.com/post/403-how-to-edit-newbium-posts

Helpful guide.

Lando - maybe good idea to make a separate section specific for Newbium How-To or Guides. Makes it easier for new users of the site to find their way around. The Topic Newbium contains a lot of other topics though.
Activity: 518
How exchange my eth token newbium?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Payments for this week's bounty will be sent out within 24 hours.
legendary
Newbium Post Bounty Extended Till September 3rd

legendary
The myNXT online wallet issue has been fixed, you should be able to see your Newb inside the wallet again.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
One the most great coin! good did not join big whales on this project but one day this coin it will be the one! thanks to dev team! keep working like this!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Lando, your project is gaining a lot of steam (no pun intended), glad I invested  Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I think this NEWBIUM.COM has the chance to be successful in the following days.

They have a good Developers and maybe a good support too and also this is a very altcoin for us believers of newbium.
Activity: 560
And yet, could you add to the list of coins the category "Others"?
There can posting about other little known coins,
and when they become popular - to create for them a separate category.
Activity: 560
LANDOMATA
coins.newbium.com has better interest every day. Its good.
But can I ask you to do a list of coins alfabetical
It will be more usability
Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman

Please see link on how to edit Newbium Post: https://coins.newbium.com/post/403-how-to-edit-newbium-posts
Yes we can know now that post can be edited but the comment is not so if you forget to add something in comments you don't have time to make it clear , you need to comment again hope all comments can edited too.
legendary

It would be nice to have these features:
1) Users should have a view of their posts, comments.
3) Users able to like/upvote/follow other users or posts.
4) With #3 - see trending/popular posts.

1) i definitely agree
2) Possible yet, when you go on your post, top right, you can edit it there
NB: Editing comments is however not possible (yet?)
3) I definitely agree, but i guess this will come with the reward task devs already are working at, as far as i know
4) This appearing as a column on a side of the plateforme might be cool, as for the latest comments
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
It would be nice to have these features:
1) Users should have a view of their posts, comments.
3) Users able to like/upvote/follow other users or posts.
4) With #3 - see trending/popular posts.
legendary
It would be cool to have some kind of tool to be able to see where last comments have been posted, something as column (on a side of https://coins.newbium.com maybe?)  referencing the 10 or 5 last comments posted, as an example.

Users would keep some time, i guess it'd be cool to follow reactions about a post Smiley.

Yes, this would be a useful feature.
It would be cool to have some kind of tool to be able to see where last comments have been posted, something as column (on a side of https://coins.newbium.com maybe?)  referencing the 10 or 5 last comments posted, as an example.

Users would keep some time, i guess it'd be cool to follow reactions about a post Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: