Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 11. (Read 101937 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Do you see these same folks posting 'scam' on the NEM thread?

You don't.

you should really do your research before posting stuff, just make it look more and more like you dont know what you are talking about.
Activity: 140
Look forward to your further good news
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
AKA jefdiesel
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
scam
#

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#

SCAM ALERT[/color]
Activity: 336
AKA jefdiesel
sounds really good. oh wait

SCAM ALERT

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
SCAM ALERT[/color]
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
SCAM ALERT[/color]

-
-
-

-
-

-
-
-
SCAM ALERT[/color]
-
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Im interested, do I have to do something, or send NXT somewhere to get my stake?

interested

Visit www.nexcoin.net  to signify interest.

Visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429399.0;topicseen  to reserve NEX.
legendary
Appears the Nxt posse is back again.  

Ask yourself one simple question.

Why are these folks screaming 'scam' when a similar project called NEM has already collected NXT and BTC from people and has not even shown working software?

Do you see these same folks posting 'scam' on the NEM thread?

You don't.

That's because these folks have a smear campaign going on.

Anyway,  the fundraising continues:

755,248 Nxt Pledged

See spreadsheet for details.

https://docs.google.com/a/codeaudit.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhwgzhIO_YCedEM4Tld4V05JRXh5Z09ZZS1KR2JYa0E#gid=0
Activity: 311
Activity: 808
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
 #
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
scam
#

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
interested

Interested in being ripped off like cheap panties......

Have u even read this thread, and do u understand what is going on ?
Activity: 644
There are other 2nd generation coins like Mastercoin, CounterParty and Nxt.   However, once NEX design is revealed, it will become obvious of its superior desgin over these coins.

Apologies that I can't devulge more information.

P.S.  Note:  This fundraising is to pay for development expenses.  It will top out at 1,000,000 Nxt. 

"Obvious of its superior desgin" but can't spell "design" and thinks "divulge" is spelled "devulge".

Merit: 500
P.S.  Note:  This fundraising is to pay for development expenses.  It will top out at 1,000,000 Nxt.  

Weird last week you were claiming your coin would launch in early March, but now you want one million Nxt ($60,000 ) !!

Scam
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 2184
SCAM!!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!
Oh last question.  But in your OP, you basically linked to another coin ANN thread that was made before this one was, and copied and pasted the lvl1 and lvl2 coin implementation scheme.

I don't get it.  Are you the toplevel coin developer as well?  Or are you just going to copy their idea for nex?  It would just seem weird that there are going to be 2 virtually identical coins coming out soon both with initial investor funds accrued?

Would appreciate your reply for clarification.  Thanks.

The Level Coin was a proposed idea.  I am not exactly sure what happened to that coin.

However, NEX is much more than just an elaborate proof of stake/proof of burn system.  

More details will be revealed when the code is launched.  

However, suffice it to say, there is nothing out there like NEX.

There are other 2nd generation coins like Mastercoin, CounterParty and Nxt.   However, once NEX design is revealed, it will become obvious of its superior desgin over these coins.

P.S.  Note:  This fundraising is to pay for development expenses.  It will top out at 1,000,000 Nxt.  

1 MILLION NXT!  lol

Please do not give him anything.  WHAT A TOTAL SCAM!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Im interested, do I have to do something, or send NXT somewhere to get my stake?
legendary
Oh last question.  But in your OP, you basically linked to another coin ANN thread that was made before this one was, and copied and pasted the lvl1 and lvl2 coin implementation scheme.

I don't get it.  Are you the toplevel coin developer as well?  Or are you just going to copy their idea for nex?  It would just seem weird that there are going to be 2 virtually identical coins coming out soon both with initial investor funds accrued?

Would appreciate your reply for clarification.  Thanks.

The Level Coin was a proposed idea.  I am not exactly sure what happened to that coin.

However, NEX is much more than just an elaborate proof of stake/proof of burn system.   

More details will be revealed when the code is launched. 

However, suffice it to say, there is nothing out there like NEX.

There are other 2nd generation coins like Mastercoin, CounterParty and Nxt.   However, once NEX design is revealed, it will become obvious of its superior desgin over these coins.

P.S.  Note:  This fundraising is to pay for development expenses.  It will top out at 1,000,000 Nxt. 
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Do you mean 50 million for NXT? So 45 million split between the 'interested' stakeholders'? How many stakeholders are there currently? Will the stakeholder list be updated soon, my email hasn't appeared there yet.
The minding/forging stuff sounds pretty interesting! Three weeks is pretty soon; will there be a wallet/client and an exchange by then or..? Also, how will the coins be delivered?

Thanks, sorry for all the questions!

45 million TBD.   At a minimum, 5 million split among interested stakeholders... this involves
(1) Sending your email
(2) Referring people using the referral link
(3) Liking on Facebook  http://www.facebook.com/NEXcoin
(4) Following on Twitter. http://www.twitter.com/NEXcoin

Each one counts for more stake.  Note: (1) and (2) must come from different people.

A wallet will be made available to receive coins. 

what the meaning of TBD?

TBD - To Be Determined
Why the TBD is so large?

The cost to maintain a secure and robust P2P network can become very expensive.  45 milion is less than 5% of the total distribution.   Consider the cost of development and infrastructure,  then this is a better alternative than many of the alt-coin that have have been abandoned due to lack of development and maintenance.  If NEX is to be the most advanced Crypto-currency then it absolutely needs ongoing development.

We are familiar with this problem of not receiving enough funds for development.  We maintain iXcoin development and it has always been a problem raising coin to facilitate improvement of the coin.

As you say, You will get most coins .
At the same time, we who show interest will Divide the 5m?
If you have the 45m NEX, and you will mine more NEX so you will get more NEX than just 5%.

Total coins is 1 billion.  There are two ways to get coins... this is similar to PeerCoin. 

(1) Mining (The actual method has not been revealed)
(2) Proof of Stake

Like Peer coin you get more coins if you mine.  Proof of stake just pays a percentage (TBD) and fees.

The majority distribution is via mining.  The difference with NEX and  all other coins is that mining does not require a lot of hardware!

What we are trying to design is the correct economic incentive model so that the network remains secure and robust.  This is critical,  the incentive structure most promote the growth of the P2P network.

can you explain more about mine?
mine isn't like nxt?
legendary
@Frictionless

Any idea how many 'interested' stakes there currently are? Smiley

At least 400 interested folks via email.

I stopped counting those here at page #26.  Which was around 200.  So let's just say there are 400 here.

Likely 800 right now.  That is just a rough estimate.

Pages:
Jump to: