Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 41. (Read 101968 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Looks like I found your alter ego... Come from Beyond.  You early made a mistake of speaking for him,  so it is clear that you are the same person.

notsoshifty == Come-From-Beyond == Founder of Nxt

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now you seem to get into a froth, bro!

go ask the Nxt folks to open source their work.

A quick analysis of both yours and solracx's account shows that you both fancy saying "folks" often and use a similar writing style. Is that coincidence, Mr. Carlos E. Perez? Cheesy
So are you accusing me of being this guy:  http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/carlos-enrique-perez-melara/view ?

Well,  you might just claim the $50,000 reward from the FBI.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hmmm... for just a moment... I had an idea for a Nxt hacking toolkit.

It works like this:

It scans the block chain for active Nxt accounts with balances.
Then it uses hashcat  (see: http://hashcat.net/oclhashcat/#features-algos ) to crack the secret phrases.
Any match with any of the existing Nxt public addresses essentially cracks the account.
The account then is silently drained of its holdings.

I wonder how much people who pay for such a toolkit?

U should do it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Looks like I found your alter ego... Come from Beyond.  You early made a mistake of speaking for him,  so it is clear that you are the same person.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now you seem to get into a froth, bro!

A quick analysis of both yours and solracx's account shows that you both fancy saying "folks" often and use a similar writing style. Is that coincidence, Mr. Carlos E. Perez? Cheesy

I hereby confirm that I, notsoshifty, am not Come-From-Beyond, nor am I a founder of Nxt. But thanks for the compliment!

Now, will you please do the same, and confirm whether or not you are the same person as solracx? The NEX stakeholders-to-be deserve to know.
legendary

Bump!

At least, before you move on to your next scheme, you could come good with your promise to release the code that you so painstakingly decompiled?

Eh?  Did I not say that it was removed for the safety of the public.  More specifically, the Nxt holders.

Actually what you said was:

Post this comment in public and the source code will be released.  Best of luck afterwards.

Again, you promise one thing (Post this comment in public and the source code will be released) and fail to deliver!

How can anyone trust you to deliver them unimaginable wealth on a plate, if you don't even do this simple thing that you (repeatedly) promised?

notsoshifty == Come-From-Beyond == Founder of Nxt (BC something)

legendary

Bump!

At least, before you move on to your next scheme, you could come good with your promise to release the code that you so painstakingly decompiled?

Eh?  Did I not say that it was removed for the safety of the public.  More specifically, the Nxt holders.

If you want Nxt source code,  go ask the Nxt folks to open source their work.

It works like this:

Then it uses hashcat  (see: http://hashcat.net/oclhashcat/#features-algos ) to crack the secret phrases.
Any match with any of the existing Nxt public addresses essentially cracks the account.

Moved on to hacking and blackmail now, have u, FC ?.....u rock!

No,  I am just highlighting the vulnerability of Nxt.   

Matter of fact, I did a bit of googling.  Found this http://tobtu.com/decryptocat.php

The specific encryption used by Nxt is already in a hackers toolbox.

Bump!

Actually what you said was:

Post this comment in public and the source code will be released.  Best of luck afterwards.

Again, you promise one thing (Post this comment in public and the source code will be released) and fail to deliver!

How can anyone trust you to deliver them unimaginable wealth on a plate, if you don't even do this simple thing that you (repeatedly) promised?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

Bump!

It works like this:

Moved on to hacking and blackmail now, have u, FC ?.....u rock!
legendary

Bump!

It works like this:

Just realized that Evil Dave is discriminating against non-english speakers with his poem requirements!

--->

If the source code is closed,  then how can I trust that it does not have malware.  Maybe you didn't know,  most all the developers of Nxt are from Belarus.

=  ROFL Grin
Interested !
I would like to see where it goes Smiley

Poem:

I missed the train for NXT
But believe in a great future for NEX
By writting this poem I can tell you
That I am an human too

English isn't my native language, simple, but I tried Grin

Just realized that Evil Dave is discriminating against non-english speakers with his poem requirements!

Try reading my post, I asked for native language....

Write a short poem (limerick/haiku/sonnet/whatever) in your native language, whatever that may be, then post it here.
4 or 5 lines is more than enough.

Trying in English makes me progress (I hope) Wink

And a good poem it was too...

U r now officially human, number 6, I believe.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Interested !

Poem:

That I am an human too

Write a short poem (limerick/haiku/sonnet/whatever) in your native language, whatever that may be, then post it here.

Trying in English makes me progress (I hope) Wink

Not very observant are you?

U got a poem for us ? English or native language, we don't care.

So, in order to prove that u guys are really real:

4 or 5 lines is more than enough, post it here, together with your "interested"

Everyone who gets a poem together and posts it, is probably a really real person.
Interested !

Poem:

That I am an human too

*cough*...dumbass....*cough*
legendary
Interested !

Poem:

That I am an human too

FC asked me to post my reply in public:

No.  So it is okay for the source code to go out then?

It's your code.

It's ok for the source code to go out. Just make sure that u fix all traps before launching a coin based on this code.

Post this comment in public and the source code will be released.  Best of luck afterwards.

Okay then... I wash my hands on any responsibility here.

Repeating in this thread. Did this happen yet?

Also: do you have a github yet for the new codebase that you are working on? I understand that this project will be open source form the outset.

Bump!

legendary
i am in.

good luck creating a better community based on crypto.

make love, not war  Wink

I Like! 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Interested !

Poem:

That I am an human too