Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 40. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
So are you saying I'm the original iXcoin developer?  Thomas Nakasioto (anagram of Satoshi Nakomoto)?   So I introduced iXcoin 2 1/2 years ago?  Well... if I was that person... would I be chatting with riff raff like you folks?

What we know until now is that you're a joke. Given the fact that there is nothing innovative or new about the plain BTC rip-off IXCoin in any way, you might very well also be "Thomas Nakasioto" -- but it shall remain unclear for now.

BTW,

You know that 1 NXT that was sent to me to see if BTER works.  Yes, that was sent like over 24 hours ago.

Well it's still in 'process' at BTER. If your main exchange can't trust your blockchain,  how can you expect your users to do the same?

Transaction processing of an exchange has nothing to do with processing speed of NXT itself, neither is BTER affiliated with NXT. If you seriously didn't know that you are dumber than expected. I'm pretty sure you said that because there was nothing else you had to say, though Cheesy

He's probably making like what... $10 a day over in Belarus.  

With every post of yours that I read I understand your schizophrenic nature a little better. For instance just now you switched to Racist-Friction again. This switch often times occurs when you are either angry or somewhat speechless. However, Carlos, you still did not answer my question whether you are Carlos. You simply neglected it Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Edit: also, you promised to release the decompiled code that you had removed. It's been over half a day.

I don't need to release something that is supposedly open source.  Go ask the Nxt folks for the source.   All I have is supposedly a version that has 'a lot of traps'.  

'A lot of traps' --- man that really cracks me up!  Where did you dig up your founder from?

Oh, I don't care about the code itself. I'm just calling you out on saying something and then not following through.

It's amazing how effective just asking you to deliver on your promises is in showing everyone that you don't keep your word.

Oh, and a xenophobe to boot. Go on, keep posting. I won't ever be as effective at destroying your reputation as you are.

Okay... apologies for the $10 a day remark... maybe $25 a day would be more accurate.

Yes, yes. We already know you equate money with ability from your last post.

Go fairness!

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

FC: I know you're a busy man (or men, i'm getting a bit confused on this point), but could u maybe find the time to reply to my iXcoin premine question ?
It's about 2, maybe 3cm above this line......

iXcoin was pre-mined by the original developer who mined 500,000 coins which is roughly 2% of the current iXcoin distribution.  He says he has spent 1/2 of that on bounties and server costs. 

So what was the iXcoin question?

Facepalm, bro....u really should learn how to Darkoperate a mouse.....

But anyhow, the question was: r u sitting on a shit-ton of premined iXcoin ? And your answer is.....no, i'm assuming.

So what was your role in iXcoin ?
And can u make the price go up a bit, I got 200 of the bloody things losing value as we speak.....

So are you saying I'm the original iXcoin developer?  Thomas Nakasioto (anagram of Satoshi Nakomoto)?   So I introduced iXcoin 2 1/2 years ago?  Well... if I was that person... would I be chatting with riff raff like you folks?

The clue is in the text. Read the question: So what was your role in iXcoin ?

Your answer is: So are you saying I'm the original iXcoin developer?

Might have to Turing test u, the way things r going.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Edit: also, you promised to release the decompiled code that you had removed. It's been over half a day.

I don't need to release something that is supposedly open source.  Go ask the Nxt folks for the source.   All I have is supposedly a version that has 'a lot of traps'.  

'A lot of traps' --- man that really cracks me up!  Where did you dig up your founder from?

Oh, I don't care about the code itself. I'm just calling you out on saying something and then not following through.

It's amazing how effective just asking you to deliver on your promises is in showing everyone that you don't keep your word.

Oh, and a xenophobe to boot. Go on, keep posting. I won't ever be as effective at destroying your reputation as you are.

Okay... apologies for the $10 a day remark... maybe $25 a day would be more accurate.
legendary

Edit: it's actually hilarious to see you equating wage with ability, by the way. Go fairness, Intern Fric!

legendary
Please leave a message here if you want a part of the 1 Billion coins that will be issued!

There is no cost to acquire coins, only your interest would suffice!

Greetings!

Is give away still running?

If so, I'm in!  Cool

yup... you are set!
legendary
BTW,

You know that 1 NXT that was sent to me to see if BTER works.  Yes, that was sent like over 24 hours ago.

Well it's still in 'process' at BTER.

If your main exchange can't trust your blockchain,  how can you expect your users to do the same?

NXT Deposit
Please send NXT to this address:

Crypto-currencies are credited within 1 minute after accessing this page or "My funds" page and only after 20 confirmations of the transaction in the network.

Notice: It might take longer than normal to deposit to Bter from mining pool or deposit solo mining generated coins if the sender pay no transaction fee to the network.

Recent Deposit Records
Date   Amount   Status
2014-01-23 00:09:31   1 NXT   Processing
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Please leave a message here if you want a part of the 1 Billion coins that will be issued!

There is no cost to acquire coins, only your interest would suffice!

Greetings!

Is give away still running?

If so, I'm in!  Cool
legendary
would I be chatting with riff raff like you folks?

And this is the voice of classlessness and fairness Smiley

Glad to see you are finally honest for a change.
legendary

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Interested !
I would like to see where it goes Smiley

Poem:

I missed the train for NXT
But believe in a great future for NEX
By writting this poem I can tell you
That I am an human too

English isn't my native language, simple, but I tried Grin

JBO: (and anyone else who is wondering wtf is going on here)

Sorry I didn't say this sooner, but although the NXT train is rolling out of the station, u can still get in.
Price is low, and very wobbly, so if u get the timing right u can still buy in and get a good amount.
Shit, I'm only holding 14,000 (or therabouts) but u can still pick that up for 1.5 BTC or less, and if u r actually able to contribute something useful to the NXT community there are bounties and donations to be had.
Get on board with the NXT train, u (probably) won't regret it.

Thanks, but as a student, I actually don't have enough funds as I would like to invest.. Maybe during the year if I can but it still a bit difficult these days..
legendary

FC: I know you're a busy man (or men, i'm getting a bit confused on this point), but could u maybe find the time to reply to my iXcoin premine question ?

iXcoin was pre-mined by the original developer who mined 500,000 coins which is roughly 2% of the current iXcoin distribution.  He says he has spent 1/2 of that on bounties and server costs. 

But anyhow, the question was: r u sitting on a shit-ton of premined iXcoin ? And your answer is.....no, i'm assuming.

And can u make the price go up a bit, I got 200 of the bloody things losing value as we speak.....

So are you saying I'm the original iXcoin developer?  Thomas Nakasioto (anagram of Satoshi Nakomoto)?   So I introduced iXcoin 2 1/2 years ago?  Well... if I was that person... would I be chatting with riff raff like you folks?

legendary
Does quoting someone now make you that person in this thread?

Cool,NEX is indeed innovative!

Interested !
I would like to see where it goes Smiley

Poem:

I missed the train for NXT
But believe in a great future for NEX
By writting this poem I can tell you
That I am an human too

English isn't my native language, simple, but I tried Grin

JBO: (and anyone else who is wondering wtf is going on here)

Sorry I didn't say this sooner, but although the NXT train is rolling out of the station, u can still get in.
Price is low, and very wobbly, so if u get the timing right u can still buy in and get a good amount.
Shit, I'm only holding 14,000 (or therabouts) but u can still pick that up for 1.5 BTC or less, and if u r actually able to contribute something useful to the NXT community there are bounties and donations to be had.
Get on board with the NXT train, u (probably) won't regret it.
legendary

legendary
Hmmm... for just a moment... I had an idea for a Nxt hacking toolkit.

It works like this:

It scans the block chain for active Nxt accounts with balances.
Then it uses hashcat  (see: http://hashcat.net/oclhashcat/#features-algos ) to crack the secret phrases.
Any match with any of the existing Nxt public addresses essentially cracks the account.
The account then is silently drained of its holdings.

I wonder how much people who pay for such a toolkit?

U should do it.

Why?  Are you a potential buyer?
I heard this project is already abandoned, is that true?

So far all we are getting is a lot of comedy and trolling......but i do think the FCs are going ahead with it.
Even more comedy, much troll !

I think it is just the Nxt folks who imagine it as comedy.  

While I got ya here.....how would u reply to the rumour that u are sitting on a metric shit-ton of premined iXcoin?
And if so, how do u justify beating NXT over the head with your "fair distribution" routine?

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Looks like I found your alter ego... Come from Beyond.  You early made a mistake of speaking for him,  so it is clear that you are the same person.

notsoshifty == Come-From-Beyond == Founder of Nxt

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now you seem to get into a froth, bro!

go ask the Nxt folks to open source their work.

A quick analysis of both yours and solracx's account shows that you both fancy saying "folks" often and use a similar writing style. Is that coincidence, Mr. Carlos E. Perez? Cheesy
So are you accusing me of being this guy:  http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/carlos-enrique-perez-melara/view ?

No, but this: https://www.google.com/?hl=en#hl=en&q=%22ceperez%40yahoo.com%22

And I was asking, not accusing.

I hope you are well. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: