Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 39. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

Over the NXT zealotry, BTW, ever notice that I steer people towards all the other NXT clones except yours?
Wonder why that is...

Because all the clones are just parody and this is the real thing!

Wonder why you hate NEX so much?

FC, can I remind u again that u were the one who first came storming into the NXT threads and started screaming about how unfair it all was, then stole almost every aspect of NXT and tried to use it for your own personal vendetta against NXT ?

Short memory, maybe u should try reading some of this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

What ye shall sow, so shall u reap.....what goes around, comes around.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
This thread is very interesting so it's about time I got interested!

"Interested"

But seriously, a kitten? Come on FrictionlessCoin, you can do better than that.

Are you a pussy?

I thought you were an apex predator  Grin

And sharks have two dicks!!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

Over the NXT zealotry, BTW, ever notice that I steer people towards all the other NXT clones except yours?
Wonder why that is...

Because all the clones are just parody and this is the real thing!

Wonder why you hate NEX so much?

And:   could u tell me what your role was in iXcoin ?

Your sig (and posts) kinda give the impression that u created the whole thing, but u say that u didn't......my little brain is somewhat confused.

Read the following article:  http://cryptosource.org/ixcoin-a-very-old-bitcoin-clone-ready-to-skyrocket/

Ignore the hate comments by a Nxt zealot.

U mean these hate comments:

iXcoin may be a legitimate project from FrictionlessCoin, but he is in no the way the creator of nex.
He has simply cloned the source code of NXT, stolen all of the user-created promo material and is attempting to damage NXT in any way possible.

He claims that his actions are because he was not included in the initial public distribution of NXT, even tho this was open to all investors.

There are fears in the wider crypto-community that his launch of nex is going to devolve into a de facto scam.

Yep, very hateful, what was I thinking ?

The only positive press coverage u have is something with my comments all over it ? You must be desperate.

So you are the *new* developing team for iXcoin ?

It has a new developing team (Frictionlesscoin, also known for developing NEX)

And u are *known* for *developing* nex ? Thats a bit of a leap. Did it take long to develop?

Wonder why that is...
legendary

And:  could u tell me what your role was in iXcoin ?

Your sig (and posts) kinda give the impression that u created the whole thing, but u say that u didn't......my little brain is somewhat confused.

Read the following article:  http://cryptosource.org/ixcoin-a-very-old-bitcoin-clone-ready-to-skyrocket/

Ignore the hate comments by a Nxt zealot.
Sorry, guys, gonna need poems from u, just to prove that u're human (or at least not a sock puppet cat)
Check Mistafreeze for an example. English or your own language, I'm easy....

interested

Interested (raised paw)

And I hereby appoint Mistafreeze as official human number 8.
Enjoy your new-found status, bro.
Here I sit, broken hearted
I tried to shit, but only farted.
Then one day, I took a chance,
I tried to fart but I shit my pants.

Embarrassed

For FC; I'll take Kitten number 2, please.

And:  could u tell me what your role was in iXcoin ?

Activity: 897
Merit: 284
Here I sit, broken hearted
I tried to shit, but only farted.
Then one day, I took a chance,
I tried to fart but I shit my pants.

Embarrassed
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Interested (raised paw)
legendary

Raise your paw if you're interested!
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Why do you even care for such garbage like Nxt?

Are you all waiting for BTER to finishing processing your deposit so you can also dump?

For the life of me... I have no idea where you folks are coming from!

You see, you don't fail to make me crack up. You are trying so hard, yet every single time you provide spectacular comedy. I know your fire of jealousy is raging at full capacity, Carlos. Everybody can read it between your lines. Grin

ps. hope you're well and keep the comedy coming, please!
legendary

Why oh why are you folks hanging around in the NEX thread?

Are you all waiting for BTER to finishing processing your deposit so you can also dump?

Don't ever fucking forget that you started this game.......u got the stones to finish it?

Well then if you want to hang around here,  you might want to vote for the cutest kitten to serve as the NEX mascot:

In Search of a NEX Mascot!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Interested !
I would like to see where it goes Smiley

Poem:

I missed the train for NXT
But believe in a great future for NEX
By writting this poem I can tell you
That I am an human too

English isn't my native language, simple, but I tried Grin

JBO: (and anyone else who is wondering wtf is going on here)

Sorry I didn't say this sooner, but although the NXT train is rolling out of the station, u can still get in.
Price is low, and very wobbly, so if u get the timing right u can still buy in and get a good amount.
Shit, I'm only holding 14,000 (or therabouts) but u can still pick that up for 1.5 BTC or less, and if u r actually able to contribute something useful to the NXT community there are bounties and donations to be had.
Get on board with the NXT train, u (probably) won't regret it.

Thanks, but as a student, I actually don't have enough funds as I would like to invest.. Maybe during the year if I can but it still a bit difficult these days..

You could also look at some of the other NXT clones that are springing up at the moment, that don't have FC involved.

I cant remember the whole list, but I think we have: NEXX, KLONE, PiNX and a handful of others. Do a search on the alt-coins board for "NXT clone"

It's why I came here, before it's too late Smiley I already said "interested" to most of this clones Wink

Don't ever fucking forget that you started this game.......u got the stones to finish it?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010

I love the fact that your one tactic of just ignoring anything you don't like and going on the offensive with whatever comes to kind works so well for you.

Did you pay for the seminar or was it part of a training on the job?

Anyway, code?
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Please leave a message here if you want a part of the 1 Billion coins that will be issued!

There is no cost to acquire coins, only your interest would suffice!

Greetings!

Is give away still running?

If so, I'm in!  Cool

yup... you are set!

Thank you!

I can't wait to see this coin moving from wallets to other wallets.  Grin
Interested !
I would like to see where it goes Smiley

Poem:

I missed the train for NXT
But believe in a great future for NEX
By writting this poem I can tell you
That I am an human too

English isn't my native language, simple, but I tried Grin

JBO: (and anyone else who is wondering wtf is going on here)

Sorry I didn't say this sooner, but although the NXT train is rolling out of the station, u can still get in.
Price is low, and very wobbly, so if u get the timing right u can still buy in and get a good amount.
Shit, I'm only holding 14,000 (or therabouts) but u can still pick that up for 1.5 BTC or less, and if u r actually able to contribute something useful to the NXT community there are bounties and donations to be had.
Get on board with the NXT train, u (probably) won't regret it.

Thanks, but as a student, I actually don't have enough funds as I would like to invest.. Maybe during the year if I can but it still a bit difficult these days..

You could also look at some of the other NXT clones that are springing up at the moment, that don't have FC involved.

I cant remember the whole list, but I think we have: NEXX, KLONE, PiNX and a handful of others. Do a search on the alt-coins board for "NXT clone"

@everyone else:  Is Utopianfuture the guy for NEXX et al ?
legendary

You know that 1 NXT that was sent to me to see if BTER works.  Yes, that was sent like over 24 hours ago.

Well it's still in 'process' at BTER.

Transaction processing of an exchange has nothing to do with processing speed of NXT itself. If you seriously didn't know that you are dumber than expected. Cheesy

[/quote]

You know,  I am just telling you the facts... someone sent 1 NXT to be 24 hours and its still processing in BTER.

Should I wait another 24 hours?

Pages:
Jump to: