Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 68. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BTS: merockstar420
I'm confused. How do I go about expressing interest such that I can be in on the opening distribution of this?
Activity: 159
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I checked the timestamp of the first post of them, NEX was 2 hours later, so it seems apparent to me that NEM just copied from NEX.

You probably mean that NEM was 2 hours later:

[ANN] NEX :: descendant of NXT - Imagine Fairness!
January 19, 2014, 01:15:27 AM

[ANN] NEM :: descendant of NXT - 4 billion coins
January 19, 2014, 03:09:00 AM

Are not they both copied from Nxt?
No need to figure out which one is big brother.

I mean who originated those parts pointing out the weakness of Nxt (brain wallet, no checksum in addresses, antiddos, ...).
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I checked the timestamp of the first post of them, NEX was 2 hours later, so it seems apparent to me that NEM just copied from NEX.

Are not they both copied from Nxt?
No need to figure out which one is big brother.
legendary

Yes, you are right and it's a typo. Fixed. Thanks Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 502

legendary
Interested.

Now I am sort of confused, NEX and NEM, which is earlier. When I saw the thread of NEM I'm quite impressed by seeing they pointed out correctly the weakness of Nxt, but now it seems either they copied from here or the other way.

NEX (this thread) was the first publicly declared effort to re-use NXT technology for a fair distribution PoS coin.

I checked the timestamp of the first post of them, NEX NEM was 2 hours later, so it seems apparent to me that NEM just copied from NEX.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
You have my interest
Also, I'm not stealing other peoples' btc to fund my development fund for my developerless project.

You mean the original 21 BTC given by genesis investors, before abruptly breaking the declared IPO deadline to create an artificial NXT shortage?

I would say that with the ~7BTC already contributed, Friction is on 1/3 way there Smiley.
This thread is looking more and more like the NEON thread.  lol

FrictionlessCoin, I see you have stolen 6.97 BTC from people for your development fund for a project that you claim needs no developers.  That's really fair.

Please don't give him any BTC, NXT, etc.  Look up VisaCoin, Shares, NEON, etc.  Please, don't fall for it.

Actually there seem to be is a stable stream of commits since Frictionless posted the de-compiled version to github earlier today, compared to Neon or Visacoin "projects" that didn't feature a single line of code:
https://github.com/FrictionlessCoin/NEX/commits/master

Imho, the jury is still out on this one, so I will be watching.
Activity: 644
Interested.

Now I am sort of confused, NEX and NEM, which is earlier. When I saw the thread of NEM I'm quite impressed by seeing they pointed out correctly the weakness of Nxt, but now it seems either they copied from here or the other way.

NEXX was first.
NEXX did not pointed out any weakness of Nxt. It is a 100% copy.

No, it's not a 100% copy.  It's more EXTREME!

Also, I'm not stealing other peoples' btc to fund my development fund for my developerless project.
Interested.

NEX (this thread) was the first publicly declared effort to re-use NXT technology for a fair distribution PoS coin.
legendary
Interested.

NEXX was first.
NEXX did not pointed out any weakness of Nxt. It is a 100% copy.
Interested.

NEXX was first.
legendary
Interested.

Activity: 139
And what about people, that miss even this IPO? (at least 99,9% of all people)
I suggest after about year you make copy of your copy of NXT with new blockchain and make even "fairer" start

EDIT: whatever happens count me in (for this IPO and all the next IPOs)
Activity: 468
Does this mean i can get free nxt i meant nex here?

Later i sell it for something?

Profit for me? I'm interested.

Please im all in for freebies, sign me up.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I'm interested.
Let's see, how it can keep up with nxt.
This thread is looking more and more like the NEON thread.  lol

FrictionlessCoin, I see you have stolen 6.97 BTC from people for your development fund for a project that you claim needs no developers.  That's really fair.

Please don't give him any BTC, NXT, etc.  Look up VisaCoin, Shares, NEON, etc.  Please, don't fall for it.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
I always wished the worst for the NXT greedy way of distribution, so im in and fully supporting.

I will demonstratively destroy few NXTs at main square (former A. H. Platz).
Pages:
Jump to: