Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 64. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
seriously though....if NXt had a better IPO and launch......it would be owning the place

I hold quite a fair bit of NXt but i wouldn't mind a relaunch from scratch even at the cost of losing all my current holdings.
have a proper start:
- a fully finished client (the alpha client was a joke!!!)
- an IPo which lasts the full month as it is supposed to last (not closing doors before without warning)
- pooled forging within the client from the start.
the last 2 months have been a beta test.

still it is currently the best protocol/technology so unles it gets relaunched I'm holding to it.
and there's only eMunie on the horizon that can overtake it in that regard.

btw i don't like NEX as a name....but i don't like NXT as a name either. better think of a better name too.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
MUCH INTEREST

sold my NXT today. Distribution just too unfair. No distribution will ever be equal or completely fair, I understand that.
But ending the IPO early is a common insider-benefits con. Everyone should understand this. There is artificial scarcity because while there is 1000 users interest in NXT, only 73 get access, thus there is huge run-up in price. The 73 stakeholders can do anything they want. They have all the power. They can pump and dump, manipulate the market, create loyal followers through giveaways (one guy gave me 32 NXT. gee, thanks).

If the dev of NEX is not bullshitting and actually intends to push this forward, NEX could be huge. From this thread there are already 50+ interested parties. NEX can be what NXT will never be.

As for fair distribution, make people send a picture of themselves along with their NEX wallet address handwritten on a piece of paper.

nice move pointdexter, price is to da moooon

WOW. +25% on BTER!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
NXT is the future
MUCH INTEREST

sold my NXT today. Distribution just too unfair. No distribution will ever be equal or completely fair, I understand that.
But ending the IPO early is a common insider-benefits con. Everyone should understand this. There is artificial scarcity because while there is 1000 users interest in NXT, only 73 get access, thus there is huge run-up in price. The 73 stakeholders can do anything they want. They have all the power. They can pump and dump, manipulate the market, create loyal followers through giveaways (one guy gave me 32 NXT. gee, thanks).

If the dev of NEX is not bullshitting and actually intends to push this forward, NEX could be huge. From this thread there are already 50+ interested parties. NEX can be what NXT will never be.

As for fair distribution, make people send a picture of themselves along with their NEX wallet address handwritten on a piece of paper.

nice move pointdexter, price is to da moooon
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I'm very interested!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
interested, add me  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
Yes you may join if you submit to us the original Nxt source code.

Do u mean the code without the fatal flaw that would bring a coin to death within 24 hours?

legendary

Do u mean the code without the fatal flaw that would bring a coin to death within 24 hours?
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
We have successfully decompiled the Nxt source and are now in the process of performing a massive refactoring and cleanup of the code base.
reminds me of: That’s one giant step for a man, one small step for mankind (... or how was it?...)

We will not ship SHIT like the Nxt folks.  We will ship product that will secure our users coins!
That is again priceless, man you're one of a kind
Activity: 70
yes... submit is the word  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Seeking Additional Java Developers

We have successfully decompiled the Nxt source and are now in the process of performing a massive refactoring and cleanup of the code base.

Short term goals.

Remove the primitive addressing scheme and use a scheme that looks like Bitcoin.  Bitcoin addresses are more readable, have a checksum and have many tools to generate them.  Nxt addresses that are all numerical are something that came out of the 1950's.

Secure Wallet.  Nxt wallet is fundamentally insecure.  Exposing a wallet to the public internet for everyone to hack is just idiotic.   No wonder so many Nxt users have lost money!

Nxt does not use an internal database like every other alt coin.  This is idiotic because NXT nodes easily fail and run out of memory.  Furthermore, if you accidentally turn off your node... your wallet can get corrupted!

NEX strives not only to be a fairer distributed Nxt variant,  but a technologically super version.

Join the enterprise... participate with your coding skills!!!

We will not ship SHIT like the Nxt folks.  We will ship product that will secure our users coins!

May I join?

legendary

Short term goals.

Remove the primitive addressing scheme and use a scheme that looks like Bitcoin.  Bitcoin addresses are more readable, have a checksum and have many tools to generate them.  Nxt addresses that are all numerical are something that came out of the 1950's.

Secure Wallet.  Nxt wallet is fundamentally insecure.  Exposing a wallet to the public internet for everyone to hack is just idiotic.   No wonder so many Nxt users have lost money!

Nxt does not use an internal database like every other alt coin.  This is idiotic because NXT nodes easily fail and run out of memory.  Furthermore, if you accidentally turn off your node... your wallet can get corrupted!

NEX strives not only to be a fairer distributed Nxt variant,  but a technologically super version.

May I join?
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

Short term goals.

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
We have our first inductee into the KLONE genesis block!!

KLONE is proud to introduce .... BCFrex!!!

FRX :: descendant of NEX - all un Fairness!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4617196

I very clean, straight forward NXTclone!

K.I.S.S approach - vanilla NXT - yummy yummy!!

BCFrex has demonstrated the power of 'proof-of-clone' - he has shown his commitment to NXT clones, and he is worthy of a place in the KLONE genesis block!!

How will NEX secure the 'ethical integrity' of the NEX genesis block without 'proof-of-clone'?

Free stuff yields NO reciprocal commitment
Activity: 70
That doesn't sound fair to the ~5 billion earthlings who don't have ready access to a camera, this forum and indeed the Internet?

yEAH!!!
and your NXT address looks stupid

Which is about as relevant as the crap I quoted

How would you distribute initial coins fairly?

I have no idea.

But fairly is not even a point I would raise or have to defend.
Just because NXT had its initial distribution the way it did, does not mean any other POS currency has be 5-billion-people fair or fall into the same category as NXT.

NXT ipo being nontransparent, ending early and purposely so in order to gain monopoly is not anyone's problem but NXT.

Activity: 266
NXT is the future

Did we get NEX already?
Pages:
Jump to: