Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 65. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
That doesn't sound fair to the ~5 billion earthlings who don't have ready access to a camera, this forum and indeed the Internet?

yEAH!!!
and your NXT address looks stupid

Which is about as relevant as the crap I quoted

How would you distribute initial coins fairly?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Camera might sound ok, but it's truly retarded idea.

Might just as well walk around with my home address and bank saldo stapled on my head.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
sounds good to me. I'm interested.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002
@LiQio

Actually no, I came on this train much earlier. Earlier than any of soon to be found customers anyway.
See that big spike at dgex? Liiiittle bit to the left of it... thats me arriving. Mofos founders cashing out this early and with unfinished products.
Thats why I'm pissed.

And also this:
There is something disgusting about the main thread.
Dunno if it is geeky high-horse attitude, or this cult like atmosphere where followers are worshiping and citing BCNext on a regular basis.
Yet some of it is pure bunk like that above.

speechless, but good luck with all your undertakings
legendary
like your project sir, but me have no camera, so I am left out?

no problem: http://memegenerator.net
(I'm fry, don't use it)
Activity: 168
MUCH INTEREST

sold my NXT today. Distribution just too unfair. No distribution will ever be equal or completely fair, I understand that.
But ending the IPO early is a common insider-benefits con. Everyone should understand this. There is artificial scarcity because while there is 1000 users interest in NXT, only 73 get access, thus there is huge run-up in price. The 73 stakeholders can do anything they want. They have all the power. They can pump and dump, manipulate the market, create loyal followers through giveaways (one guy gave me 32 NXT. gee, thanks).

If the dev of NEX is not bullshitting and actually intends to push this forward, NEX could be huge. From this thread there are already 50+ interested parties. NEX can be what NXT will never be.

As for fair distribution, make people send a picture of themselves along with their NEX wallet address handwritten on a piece of paper.

I like this idea!

like your project sir, but me have no camera, so I am left out?
That doesn't sound fair to the ~5 billion earthlings who don't have ready access to a camera, this forum and indeed the Internet?

yEAH!!!
and your NXT address looks stupid

Which is about as relevant as the crap I quoted
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
MUCH INTEREST

sold my NXT today. Distribution just too unfair. No distribution will ever be equal or completely fair, I understand that.
But ending the IPO early is a common insider-benefits con. Everyone should understand this. There is artificial scarcity because while there is 1000 users interest in NXT, only 73 get access, thus there is huge run-up in price. The 73 stakeholders can do anything they want. They have all the power. They can pump and dump, manipulate the market, create loyal followers through giveaways (one guy gave me 32 NXT. gee, thanks).

If the dev of NEX is not bullshitting and actually intends to push this forward, NEX could be huge. From this thread there are already 50+ interested parties. NEX can be what NXT will never be.

As for fair distribution, make people send a picture of themselves along with their NEX wallet address handwritten on a piece of paper.

I like this idea!

This is not fair. Some people can't afford to make a picture of themselves. A mobile phone made in 2001 is all that they have.
Activity: 378
MUCH INTEREST

I like this idea!

So it seems that biggest NEX supporters are those burned by NXT founders arrogance.

There you have it, once again  - Nothing is free.

Excellent!!!   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
MUCH INTEREST

I like this idea!
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i am in Grin

for these project
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

Here is a funny thing: Distributing NEX to 730 people would make its initial base 10 times bigger than that of NXT. How about distributing it to 5000 people?
One could think that this would lead to faster propagation, bigger userbase, more chance of adoption, no?
Not to mention it would be at least a iiiiiittle bit more fair. And at least somewhat less monopolized and prone to price manipulation.
Geee distribution can not be solved fairly, so lets bring it to extreme??

Not that fairness has much to do with anything business related. But it has to do with public perception, and perception is everything.
And if they're willing to pull that argument, here you go - 730 people is certainly MORE fair, duh!

interesting, your argument is more people more fairness - but why not give 1 NEX to one billion people then? would be extremely fair...
fair is subjective. it would be fairer (=better) to give to 7 good people, than to 70 good and 660 bad people, or what do you think?

Just because something can't be solved entirely does not mean one should not try.
Yes, more people certainly sounds more fair to most of us.
That's why you have to have these Q/As and myth-busters. Which are frankly embarrassing and unnecessary and are just pushing you in bigger hole.

Fair thing to say would be: Yes we had our initial distribution not entirely transparent and consistent, but it is what it is.
This is our product, we made it, its fucking BETA, but mostly usable, and we are selling it to those who want it.

I luv religious disputes. Count me in!
@LiQio

Actually no, I came on this train much earlier. Earlier than any of soon to be found customers anyway.
See that big spike at dgex? Liiiittle bit to the left of it... thats me arriving. Mofos founders cashing out this early and with unfinished products.
Thats why I'm pissed.

And also this:
There is something disgusting about the main thread.
Dunno if it is geeky high-horse attitude, or this cult like atmosphere where followers are worshiping and citing BCNext on a regular basis.
Yet some of it is pure bunk like that above.
Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
 I do need NEX. Interested. Wish you luck.
legendary

Here is a funny thing: Distributing NEX to 730 people would make its initial base 10 times bigger than that of NXT. How about distributing it to 5000 people?
One could think that this would lead to faster propagation, bigger userbase, more chance of adoption, no?
Not to mention it would be at least a iiiiiittle bit more fair. And at least somewhat less monopolized and prone to price manipulation.

Not that fairness has much to do with anything business related. But it has to do with public perception, and perception is everything.
And if they're willing to pull that argument, here you go - 730 people is certainly MORE fair, duh!

interesting, your argument is more people more fairness - but why not give 1 NEX to one billion people then? would be extremely fair...
fair is subjective. it would be fairer (=better) to give to 7 good people, than to 70 good and 660 bad people, or what do you think?

Just because something can't be solved entirely does not mean one should not try.

I see your hesitating here...  

That's why you have to have these Q/As and myth-busters. Which are frankly embarrassing and unnecessary and are just pushing you in bigger hole.
in that case your arguments are subject to the same problem, why defend, fact is fact

Fair thing to say would be: Yes we had our initial distribution not entirely transparent and consistent, but it is what it is.
That would be true (if it is) not fair

This is our product, we made it, its fucking BETA, but mostly usable, and we are selling it to those who want it.
Huh, who is "we"? But again, all you're saying is: Damn I was late for the train, then hesitating too much and now pissed, because the train rolls nicely...
Sorry, that is lame!

BTW: I was also late, but I believe it's a good to very good product, still buying in slowly

and now back to NEX: you're chance to catch the train  Wink

Activity: 458

legendary

Activity: 193
 Good intention,  bad realization.  But I'm interested.
Pages:
Jump to: