Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 80. (Read 101968 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
If this would be NXT without the very questionable initial distribution (and potentially more improvements over time compared to NXT because of opensource and more developers), then count me in. May be very interesting.
Q:  How would you solve problem with scam accusations according to "unfair" distribution Nxt to 73 big stakeholders?
BCNext: “This problem can not be solved.  Even if we had a million stakeholders the rest seven billion people would call this unfair.  A world with the money can not be perfect.”
That was a very bright reflection. Creds to this dude for putting sucha stupid statement in sucha serious way.

Yep. It's, called Capitalism. You have to have people at the top if you want people at the bottom, and without people at the bottom, there wouldn't be anyone at the top. The bottom want to be at the top, and the top don't want to be at the bottom. Of course it's unfair. It's Capitalism.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
If this would be NXT without the very questionable initial distribution (and potentially more improvements over time compared to NXT because of opensource and more developers), then count me in. May be very interesting.
Q:  How would you solve problem with scam accusations according to "unfair" distribution Nxt to 73 big stakeholders?
BCNext: “This problem can not be solved.  Even if we had a million stakeholders the rest seven billion people would call this unfair.  A world with the money can not be perfect.”
That was a very bright reflection. Creds to this dude for putting sucha stupid statement in sucha serious way.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I wonder how many of us already espressed interest, about 200?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Interested in some.  But how about distribution via boinc/wcg credits?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I do hope that us "early adopters" are the first in line if this does bare fruit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I also want to be part of this. NEX and run rather go catch bitkoin))
legendary
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
People paid for their NXT.  That was fair.

With Nex, anyone can create multitudes of accounts and get more Nex.  Don't tell me that you're going to base distribution on account history either.  Anyone that knows anything about this forum, knows that there are many accounts with long histories that are controlled by ONE person.  Also accounts are bought and sold routinely.

I'm sure the OP controls many accounts with long histories and will claim the majority of the NEX for himself if he gets people to support his scam.

A very small amount of people paid for their NXT you mean, while the rest were unexpectedly cut off much earlier before the announced date (3/1/14) in order to create an artificial shortage (Apple tactics anyone?).

What the OP is imho doing, is showing that all NXT value is based on pure speculation, as it (probably) unable to accumulate a such high value within a such a short time period. There is quite little difference between 140$ (1 BTC on Sep' prices) and cost of time invested in forum posts.

All NXT value is based on 1000 pages in the thread
Activity: 154
is this gonna be similar to DOGE coin from btc...... lol
OOO
Activity: 24
Interested - we now have GetVisaCoin and NEX.  Resources are being stretcheeeeeeed.
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

COUNT ME IN!

and then let's see if you can muster up a communkity like NXT - which I seriously doubt, but interesting experiment anyway.

And come to think of it, I think this will be a really intricate promotion for NXT:

someone grabbing the NXT code, sprouting a billion digital oreos, and then failing for lack of support from a community  so, thanks for the promotion!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
viva la vida
i am intrested in this, exelent concept!
count me in for , i want NEX!
legendary
Ok, BCFrictionless, how do I get my NEX?

Well,  we want to distribute NEX has fairly as possible, so maybe a month worth of people showing interest will be fair.

Ok, but who's gonna develop everything further?

Nxt team of coz!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I'm interested and how it will be distributed?
Activity: 163
This is very interesting, I'm in!

Activity: 112
ooo yeaaa, dont worry
Ok, BCFrictionless, how do I get my NEX?

Well,  we want to distribute NEX has fairly as possible, so maybe a month worth of people showing interest will be fair.

Folks... this is a serious experiment.... once NXT open sources its code... we'll hit the compile button... and 1 BILLION news coins will be issued!

Let freedom ring!  NEX (Nxt Extreme) -  Freedom from Tyranny!

now i am definitely in!
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: