Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 84. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't really come from outer space.
word of advise: if you dont want this coin to be ruled by the give away thread spammers, weight the giveaways by activity * average_post_length. Then do a quick check of their post history to make sure they pass the turing test.

Contrary to the evidence in my posting history, I am not a Chinese Room, sir.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
you guys did a great job,i'm so intresting in NEX!
NEX is diffrent from anyother coins,it will successed over the world!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I'm interested in this, i've got a decent amount of NXT coins, but the coin definitely needs some improvements.

I'm also happy to help design logos, designs etc (that's my job). Grin
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
NEX is 175.9% faster than NXT in comparative transactional testing
NEX is 328.1% better distributed than NXT
NEX is more than 90X more secure than NXT!  Wow!

Stats don't lie NEX is WIN WIN WIN.
Activity: 386
Anyway where i can find NEX wallet to test?

That's just cruel.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Just support GetVisaCoin. That guy has integrity!

Or, you could come over to ME.TOO and make me rich (my integrity stocks are a bit low at the moment, and I want lots of money like you BCFricitionless)
legendary
Activity: 1148
I'm in and interested!
Activity: 140
Residencial Castor Apart-Hotel
send some NxT to me! 5588779390945328868
Anyway where i can find NEX wallet to test?
Activity: 193
Yeah ... I wanna be a millionaire ...
So, I'm going to be a millionaire. so simple  Cheesy
Read the thread... some guy is working on the algorithm as we speak.

[Presented with no comment.]
Activity: 644
I don't understand. Why is it more fair to distribute this coin to people who happened to see this thread and post on it, who didn't do any work, didn't spend any money (fiat, BTC, etc.), or take any risk?

Do you actually believe that the majority of NXT initial holders paid even a single satoshi to own their millions of shares?

Yes, I do.

Do you actually believe that the majority of NEX initial holders will only control ONE btctalk account?  lol

Do you think we would be so naive to ignore this reality?

I'd like to know your ingenious plan then.  Did you steal this idea from someone else too?

You rely on others for your ideas?  You can't intelligently speak for yourself?

Why am I not surprised?  lol
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
I don't understand. Why is it more fair to distribute this coin to people who happened to see this thread and post on it, who didn't do any work, didn't spend any money (fiat, BTC, etc.), or take any risk?

Do you actually believe that the majority of NXT initial holders paid even a single satoshi to own their millions of shares?

Yes, I do.

Do you actually believe that the majority of NEX initial holders will only control ONE btctalk account?  lol

I'd like to know your ingenious plan then.  Did you steal this idea from someone else too?

legendary

1) Has it really so much increased, that 1 BTC invested ~3 months ago is worth almost 3000 now on current market rates?

2) If yes, then I don't see a reason why a NXT "litecoin", being developed by a separate team putting it's own "sweat equity", and distributed however way the team wants, can't reach at least 3%-5% of NXT value.

Maybe you underestimate the value of a fair and more equitable coin distribution.

NEX (Next Extreme) may blow the socks of NXT!

Yes, I do.

Do you actually believe that the majority of NEX initial holders will only control ONE btctalk account?  lol

You didn't answer the question. What about this coin - the thing that you are signing your name to - is more fair, good, just, or however you want to think about it, given that you are rewarding these early adopters in this random way? You use that word "fair" a lot. So how is it fair, if some people just stumble upon this thread with their hands out?
There is quite little difference between 21 BTC (200$ - 400$ on Sep / Oct prices) and forum posts amount.

That's because there has been a hell of a lot development and implementation since the initial creation of the block. It's called "capital appreciation," or "sweat equity," and it means that the value of the product is increasing because it is becoming a more robust product through the efforts of developers, who are augmenting the functionality, as well as marketers, and various other support people and mechanisms.

Well then,  all that 'sweat equity' will translate also to NEX then!

I know you can only take ideas from others.  You're unable to create worth from your own actions.  That's ok.  I'm sure others will give you something for nothing.
legendary

Yes, I do.

Do you actually believe that the majority of NEX initial holders will only control ONE btctalk account?  lol

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
That's because there has been a hell of a lot development and implementation since the initial creation of the block. It's called "capital appreciation," or "sweat equity," and it means that the value of the product is increasing because it is becoming a more robust product through the efforts of developers, who are augmenting the functionality, as well as marketers, and various other support people and mechanisms.

1) Has it really so much increased, that 1 BTC invested ~3 months ago is worth almost 3000 now on current market rates?

2) If yes, then I don't see a reason why a NXT "litecoin", being developed by a separate team putting it's own "sweat equity", and distributed however way the team wants, can't reach at least 3%-5% of NXT value.
Pages:
Jump to: