Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 88. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Free coins?  Yes I'm interested!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

I am genuine, and I say to FrictionlessCoin, you always have the option to merge GetVisaCoin in with NEX, and take it over. You can call it NEX and we drop GetVisaCoin all together.

I am not a developer, so it makes sense for NEX to incorporate the goals of GetVisaCoin rather than the other way around.

If you are serious about NEX, then please consider merging with GetVisaCoin.

Well if you want to spend 5 BTC promoting NEX and dropping whatever you are doing... then you are welcome to spend on NEX!

Excellent! I'm assuming you read the GetVisaCoin announcement and understand both sides of this coin.

1- Offer half the stolen VisaCoin funds to a bounty hunter to catch VisaCoin
2- Use the other half of the recovered VisaCoin funds to develop a new coin

The new coin will be called NEX, and GetVisaCoin is no more.

-First step is encouraging honest hackers in China to catch VisaCoin!
-Then create the NEX genesis account from the VisaCoin victims AND the new people.
-Then start NEX

I don't know how you can offer funds that have already been stolen.

I don't know how you can use funds that have been stolen.

Who are the Visacoin victims?  Is there a list?

I will be honest with you,  those BTC that were sent is likely gone forever.   

For those who were victimized,  let them know about NEX and I may be able to help you guys out.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
ok sure ill take some. what steps do i need to take in-order to acquire some?

*edit* interested
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
Quick, before 70 people send in their BTC and the founder decides to cut everyone else off! Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

I am genuine, and I say to FrictionlessCoin, you always have the option to merge GetVisaCoin in with NEX, and take it over. You can call it NEX and we drop GetVisaCoin all together.

I am not a developer, so it makes sense for NEX to incorporate the goals of GetVisaCoin rather than the other way around.

Well if you want to spend 5 BTC promoting NEX and dropping whatever you are doing... then you are welcome to spend on NEX!

Excellent! I'm assuming you read the GetVisaCoin announcement and understand both sides of this coin.

1- Offer half the stolen VisaCoin funds to a bounty hunter to catch VisaCoin
2- Use the other half of the recovered VisaCoin funds to develop a new coin

The new coin will be called NEX, and GetVisaCoin is no more.

-First step is encouraging honest hackers in China to catch VisaCoin!
-Then create the NEX genesis account from the VisaCoin victims AND the new people.
-Then start NEX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm interested. I'd love to know how this would work.

I would like a million.
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I joined crypto
they think im a wierdo
made money
now they praise me like a voodoo.

Im interested on nex. Count me in!!!! I would love to be part of nex. Smiley

-interest
Activity: 490
I don't really come from outer space.

Just booting up my own POS coin - I am very proud to present ME.TOO

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4592418

(Just got to finish copying the blue font and links from utopianfuture's NEM thread)

I find your thoughts intriguing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Activity: 452
legendary

Activity: 282
There is no cost to acquire coins, only your interest would suffice!

I am interested in this project. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Interested ...  Grin

So we will have our own exchange too like dgex?
legendary
Interested, but weren't there intentional bugs built into the version of Source Code of NXT that was made public?

We realize that NXT despite their claims is not 'open source'.

Therefore, we are taking the decompiled latest version... making it bigger, stronger, faster!

legendary

Huh?  You mean to tell me,  someone attempted a NXT clone and got 130 BTC in donations???
Activity: 655
Merit: 500

Just booting up my own POS coin - I am very proud to present ME.TOO

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4592418

(Just got to finish copying the blue font and links from utopianfuture's NEM thread)
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.
Much interested wow
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Hmmm, My serious GetVisaCoin announcement generates 3 pages in a week.

NEX announcement generates 6 pages after a couple of hours.

I need to do some work on my presentation Sad

My GetVisaCoin proposal included an option to ADD new people to the genesis block, so it is basically the NEX proposal with the scam deterrent, and compensation for the VisaCoin victims.

GetVisaCoin is better than NEX.

We have the option to ADD new people to the GetVisaCoin genesis block for free, but I think it's better to prevent sock puppet mining, so I vote for a modest payment to a trusted third party - as little as 0.001 bitcoins.

Every aspect of GetVisaCoin is open to change. Nothing is set.

If you are going to support a clone of NXT you should support GetVisaCoin.

Support your own communty!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-getvisacoinsibling-of-nxtborn-for-retribution-deterrent-409696

edit: And I have donated 5 bitcoins of my own funds to the cause of GetVisaCoin.

Dude:
I like yr effort on trying to sort out one of the nastier scams in crypto. +10, I might be wrong, but I get the feeling that u r fairly genuine.
Maybe all of the peeps who are looking for a real investment, not just a comedy troll fight between FrictCoin and the NXT posse, should get over to your thread and throw some love in your direction.

(And dont feel bad about the page count, it's content that counts)

Thank you EvilDave!

You can join NEM https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nem-4-billions-coins-part-1-this-thread-is-no-longer-used-422129 . I am very serious to make it big. While Fricionless has no money, I have 3 million of NXT to fund NEM network.
Activity: 490
I don't really come from outer space.
Interested, but weren't there intentional bugs built into the version of Source Code of NXT that was made public?

Shhhh. No tears now, only dreams.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Pages:
Jump to: