Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 91. (Read 101968 times)

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
This looks like a very interesting project and I look forward to seeing how things turn out, I'd like to become an early adopter but also have a couple of constructive criticisms that I hope you'll take on board in order for this project to succeed.

1) I believe the name NEX should be changed to simply NX, notice in the latter a little bit less photo shop time is needed to copy and change the nxt video's/infomercials, time that you could better spend watching daytime TV with your mum.

2) A lot of critics of this project are saying that you are a degenerate, halfwitted troll with sand in your virgina and are simply starting this project because you have nothing better to do then express your butthurt at not getting in on Nxt a couple of months ago. What about setting aside some of the coins to pay for a decent PR guy that can steer us away from such claims?

3) BBB, Bullshit Baffles Brains. As you don't have the technological capability to even copy source parts of NXT let alone fulfill any of the features why limit the dream. Could you please add to the List of features in the op ABT (autonomous business thing) and AIC (artificially intelligent chain). We can let the PR guy's explain these features later but should attract a bit more interest.  

Did you not read the original post?  The part on the improvements to NXT?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
W00t, very interested in this one! Would love to have some Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
I want 25% total cap of NEX Grin

Not happening, more than 4 people have already expressed interest.

I will settle for 1 million  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Hey frictionless, when is the genesis block? Shouldn't we go to the market as soon as possible ?

Nxt doesn't have a genesis block,  only a initial distribution of coins.   So we got to wait until people express interest.

We don't want to cut short the distribution to abruptly.  That was really a bad move by the originators of NXT.

No I don't want all the beggars who contribute nothing have all the coins. How about I send you 10$ I take 200 million NEX and we have a genesis block tomorrow?

Dude.... by offering a bribe... you are automatically disqualified!!

No 1 million NEX for you.

Sorry I take my 10 $ back. Please give me my  1 million Roll Eyes please please
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Hey frictionless, when is the genesis block? Shouldn't we go to the market as soon as possible ?

I reckon I can mine at least 100 bitcointalk.org accounts per day.

Over a month that's 3000 accounts - 3k units of NEX - I'M RICH!!

You know.... that is a very good idea!

So people can just post on alt-accounts? Smiley

Still interested though  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Interested of course  Cool

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
legendary

Nxt doesn't have a genesis block,  only a initial distribution of coins.   So we got to wait until people express interest.

We don't want to cut short the distribution to abruptly.  That was really a bad move by the originators of NXT.

No I don't want all the beggars who contribute nothing have all the coins. How about I send you 10$ I take 200 million NEX and we have a genesis block tomorrow?

Dude.... by offering a bribe... you are automatically disqualified!!

No 1 million NEX for you.
Activity: 655

edit: are there any guys here from third world countries who would like to mine bitcointalk.org accounts for me? I pay top dollar!!

I'm employing ASIC bitcointalk.org account creation mining 'units' NOW!
legendary

This is NXT genesis block... http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=1739068987193023818

Smiley

Yup,  its just a bunch of accounts re-distributing Nxt coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
This looks like a very interesting project and I look forward to seeing how things turn out, I'd like to become an early adopter but also have a couple of constructive criticisms that I hope you'll take on board in order for this project to succeed.

1) I believe the name NEX should be changed to simply NX, notice in the latter a little bit less photo shop time is needed to copy and change the nxt video's/infomercials, time that you could better spend watching daytime TV with your mum.

2) A lot of critics of this project are saying that you are a degenerate, halfwitted troll with sand in your virgina and are simply starting this project because you have nothing better to do then express your butthurt at not getting in on Nxt a couple of months ago. What about setting aside some of the coins to pay for a decent PR guy that can steer us away from such claims?

3) BBB, Bullshit Baffles Brains. As you don't have the technological capability to even copy source parts of NXT let alone fulfill any of the features why limit the dream. Could you please add to the List of features in the op ABT (autonomous business thing) and AIC (artificially intelligent chain). We can let the PR guy's explain these features later but should attract a bit more interest.  
Internet of Value

legendary

You know.... that is a very good idea!

This is NXT genesis block... http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=3000&acc=1739068987193023818

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
I am in. Frictionless, give me my coins. I have only 100 NXT. Can I have 1 million NEX ? Thanks

If only 1,000 people express interest, then you will get 1 million NEX.

I'm in too, and I'm going to make 100 sock puppets.

edit: if in a week NEX looks good I'll make 1,000,000 sock puppets - bitcointalk.org account mining. less electricity than bitcoin mining

I call "NOT FAIR!!"  Cry
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001
I'd rather have a million ixCoin......please?

I think its really unfair that people who bought lots of ixCoin have more than me.
Activity: 655

edit: are there any guys here from third world countries who would like to mine bitcointalk.org accounts for me? I pay top dollar!!
legendary

I am in. Frictionless, give me my coins. I have only 100 NXT. Can I have 1 million NEX ? Thanks

If only 1,000 people express interest, then you will get 1 million NEX.

I'm in too, and I'm going to make 100 sock puppets.

edit: if in a week NEX looks good I'll make 1,000,000 sock puppets - bitcointalk.org account mining. less electricity than bitcoin mining

LOL Grin
Internet of Value
Pages:
Jump to: