Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness! - page 89. (Read 101968 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hmmm, My serious GetVisaCoin announcement generates 3 pages in a week.

NEX announcement generates 6 pages after a couple of hours.

I need to do some work on my presentation Sad

My GetVisaCoin proposal included an option to ADD new people to the genesis block, so it is basically the NEX proposal with the scam deterrent, and compensation for the VisaCoin victims.

GetVisaCoin is better than NEX.

We have the option to ADD new people to the GetVisaCoin genesis block for free, but I think it's better to prevent sock puppet mining, so I vote for a modest payment to a trusted third party - as little as 0.001 bitcoins.

Every aspect of GetVisaCoin is open to change. Nothing is set.

If you are going to support a clone of NXT you should support GetVisaCoin.

Support your own communty!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-getvisacoinsibling-of-nxtborn-for-retribution-deterrent-409696

edit: And I have donated 5 bitcoins of my own funds to the cause of GetVisaCoin.

Dude:
I like yr effort on trying to sort out one of the nastier scams in crypto. +10, I might be wrong, but I get the feeling that u r fairly genuine.
Maybe all of the peeps who are looking for a real investment, not just a comedy troll fight between FrictCoin and the NXT posse, should get over to your thread and throw some love in your direction.

(And dont feel bad about the page count, it's content that counts)

Thank you EvilDave!

I am genuine, and I say to FrictionlessCoin, you always have the option to merge GetVisaCoin in with NEX, and take it over. You can call it NEX and we drop GetVisaCoin all together.

I am not a developer, so it makes sense for NEX to incorporate the goals of GetVisaCoin rather than the other way around.

If you are serious about NEX, then please consider merging with GetVisaCoin.

legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Activity: 602
Merit: 268
Internet of Value
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Awesome free NEX.  How will updates and development be paid for if all the coins will be given away for free or are you keeping some % for yourself?  That might be considered a pre-mine scam but I'm certain you wouldn't do that.

Oh...  I forgot....

I express interest in this coin.

There you have it... I get enough coin for development!
Activity: 490
I don't really come from outer space.

Dude:
I like yr effort on trying to sort out one of the nastier scams in crypto. +10, I might be wrong, but I get the feeling that u r fairly genuine.
Maybe all of the peeps who are looking for a real investment, not just a comedy troll fight between FrictCoin and the NXT posse, should get over to your thread and throw some love in your direction.

+1
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Interesting¡¡¡¡

of course you have my interest.

I love NXT, but I think 100% PoS should be given for FREE and the developers should keep about the 25% of the coin, to develope it¡¡¡¡

THANKS¡¡¡¡¡

Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

My GetVisaCoin proposal included an option to ADD new people to the genesis block, so it is basically the NEX proposal with the scam deterrent, and compensation for the VisaCoin victims.

We have the option to ADD new people to the GetVisaCoin genesis block for free, but I think it's better to prevent sock puppet mining, so I vote for a modest payment to a trusted third party - as little as 0.001 bitcoins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-getvisacoinsibling-of-nxtborn-for-retribution-deterrent-409696

edit: And I have donated 5 bitcoins of my own funds to the cause of GetVisaCoin.

Dude:

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Activity: 37
you have my interest
Activity: 3
interested as well
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

another name could very well be a nice option, imo

what comes after next?
Activity: 9
This sounds much better then NXT, sign me up Smiley
Activity: 266
W00t, very interested in this one! Would love to have some Smiley

NEX will have a 1000 page begging thread this time tomorrow.

I love begging for free stuff, and so does every one else.

Frictionless, you are a comic genius. thanks!!!!

This is great performance art people!!!

On page 5 now - wooh hoo!

I'm +1'ing this thread into four figures. BCFrictionless needs our support Smiley
OP was looking for 1000+ people for initial emission of coins right? So he can start tomorrow Cheesy
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I'm interested for the simple fact that I want to see where this is going, so sign me up!
Activity: 51
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
I'm out of crisps.  Cry

Can I get those for free, too?

only got salt and vinegar, but here ya go.....

WTS salt & vinegar crisps at 1000%
legendary
Activity: 1400
Activity: 490
I don't really come from outer space.
I want 25% total cap of NEX Grin

Not happening, more than 4 people have already expressed interest.

BRB, creating 100 sock puppets.

I can see lots of new accounts coming out from newbie restrictions

https://requester.mturk.com/
Wink
Pages:
Jump to: