Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 125. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 309
U are now on ignore. Bye

Why do you ignore me? What did I wrong?
I'm still following this project and I believe it. I just want to be sure that my investment is safe, nothing more.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Such feeling that there was something terrible, all shout about fraud on and so forth. You can be sure, even the dead coins are sometimes have pump, especially on Poloniex.
Activity: 309
NXC = SCAM I suspected something similar. More вceг oмeня disturbed that they are members of one family. They most likely have no game.
Thank  I sold my all  coins .. It will never go to 4K in future ..

uppss, looks like it will already

lol it will reach BCY levels in February.. that's at least x3 from here.

FUD was a nice moment to buy, it still is actually.
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
NXC = SCAM I suspected something similar. More вceг oмeня disturbed that they are members of one family. They most likely have no game.
Thank  I sold my all  coins .. It will never go to 4K in future ..

uppss, looks like it will already
Activity: 308
Rémi, our blockchain developer on the project, wanted to send some of his OWN Nexiums to Poloniex but didn't distribute his Nexiums from the Initial address yet. So actually he took them directly from the initial address...
No...better read again the Statement and stop FUD ...otherwise come to me and i Show what happened After FUD

Why did you say this to me? Where am I wrong?
Developers had confirmed above that developer Remi moved his coins to Poloniex!

Yes he moved but not to sell like u try to think others.He make it out of secure...splitten to some wallets.and he only transfered 100.000nxc....That's nothing...around 4btc. With this amount you cant dump like you told.

U are now on ignore. Bye
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
I to beat to him a person for it
Rémi, our blockchain developer on the project, wanted to send some of his OWN Nexiums to Poloniex but didn't distribute his Nexiums from the Initial address yet. So actually he took them directly from the initial address...
No...better read again the Statement and stop FUD ...otherwise come to me and i Show what happened After FUD

Why did you say this to me? Where am I wrong?
Developers had confirmed above that developer Remi moved his coins to Poloniex!

Holy fuck! So one of the main developers indeed sold his tokens? Is it true Huh WHY

Holy fuck! So one of the main developers indeed sold his tokens? Is it true Huh WHY
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Nice Statement. ..
How do we split wallet quantities?

Create new Eth addresses in your wallet and transfer nex to them I believe...
Nice Statement. ..
How do we split wallet quantities?
Nice Statement. ..
Activity: 294
Alright guys, I am back here.

The reason why we are not on Slack/Bitcointalk 24/7 is very simple: we are 4 in the team, and only 3 people full time. We have work to do and a game to develop so we can't spend that much time on forums. We also have families and lives outside the project.

We proved many times in the past that we were answering questions, and that we made ourselves available to discuss things with the community.

Asking a question about why we move funds to Poloniex should be very simple and quick. Making a post screaming scam is an obvious way to manipulate the price.

Now, answering the questions:

If you go on the Rich list: http://nexiumstats.com/, you'll see that the Initial address, the one that created the tokens, still hold 8,715,621.127 NxC. That's because some members of our team didn't even take the time to distribute their share of Nexiums like we announced we would.
So for the most part, the "hidden" 15 million are still on the initial address. That should show everybody in which "hurry" we are to sell coins  Grin

240 days ago was the end of our presale... So no worries there, everything looks normal.

Now the last transaction: Rémi, our blockchain developer on the project, wanted to send some of his OWN Nexiums to Poloniex but didn't distribute his Nexiums from the Initial address yet. So actually he took them directly from the initial address... That was maybe not the best thing to do on his part, but it is still his Nexiums, and the amount was not big either. He is entitled to do what he seems fit with his NxC.
This Nexium repartition was announced from the beginning, before the presale, and before the ICO. It is stated very clearly on our website.

We, as team members of Beyond the Void, understand that dumping a lot of tokens on Poloniex or any other exchange would put down the price and kill the project. This is NOT what we want, therefore we are NOT dumping Nexiums.

One other thing: when holding a big amount of tokens, it is very recommended to separate the amount on several addresses, for obvious security reasons... We are not doing that to hide anything. Everyone can see the blockchain, and it is even easier now with the richlist.

Again, I would like to remind everybody that we have videos showing the game on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1IdjsnzXFdOarY20gMPQQ

We have a very busy schedule in the next few months, and I invite you all to check on us at these up coming events:

January 27th:               Coin Interview, a live interview on YouTube

February 17th-18th:     EDCON in Paris, France

March 3rd-4th:              Lyon E-Sport #10 in Lyon, France

April 6th:                       Blockshow Europe in Munich, Germany

April 8th :                      CoinFest UK in Manchester, United Kingdom

On the 27th of January, the interview with Coin Interview will include a LIVE DEMO of Beyond the Void. If anyone still had any doubts about the product existence after the live demo with Shaban Shaame from Spells of Genesis last October, they should not have any after the 27th of January.
Activity: 742
Its geting hotter here, kinda confusing to choose between fact and FUD, the addresses for the first 15M is published, though its already missing 1,5M of it, the other 15M is a "personal" fund from what the dev's said, there's nothing you can do when its a "personal" thing. Its their money and its their right to sell it or not LOL
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Yup, if it's the dev's personal coins he was given by the project, they are his to do with as he pleases.  If moving 1.5 mm coins to poloniex to sell is his wish, too bad, that's acceptable even if it is questionable.
No Premine, Devs were issued 15 million tokens and the way I see it, they can do what they want with them.

I was under the impression that they were moving the wrong funds to sell from the previous post but we're good.

That dude put in a lot of work to cause a panic  Shocked

He might of jumped to conclusions before understand the facts...I think the moment he saw the 204 days old tx he panic posted yelling scam lol.
No Premine, Devs were issued 15 million tokens and the way I see it, they can do what they want with them.

I was under the impression that they were moving the wrong funds to sell from the previous post but we're good.

That dude put in a lot of work to cause a panic  Shocked

Nobody ran away, they already gave their valid answer if you scroll up. Stop Fudding.

Where did they answer Huh
The only answer if found is "YES, one of our developers dumped his premine in Poloniex. Why? Because fuck you, that's why!"
Is it a valid answer for ICO investors?
Dev will not answer here...he answer on slack...we shit on bitcointalk
Jump to: