Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 124. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I mean they lose trust in investors If they dump, they told everybody 10 times they wont do it!

Yes, they definitely lost trust.
That is why we are rising in price Cheesy
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This is just short term pump so dev moved coins to Poloniex and can dump on noobs

Be careful NXC bagholders, price will come crashing down

Devs control over 50% of the coins

Anyways, BCY is a better investment than this coin and the game is coming out in 3 months

Sorry to say this NXC bagholders  Embarrassed Undecided Cry

You are a uniformed dildo! They say they dont dump! If they do they have 130btc....WoW!
The effort and time they spend on the project is more worth then 100k, they lose trust and the project is history and never launcht then 😝

0.00012000-0.00015000 you see this price range in one week!

Where does this trust

I mean they lose trust in investors If they dump, they told everybody 10 times they wont do it!
New live gameplay is coming out on 27th January!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This is just short term pump so dev moved coins to Poloniex and can dump on noobs

Anyways, BCY is a better investment than this coin and the game is coming out in 3 months

You are a uniformed dildo! They say they dont dump! If they do they have 130btc....WoW!
The effort and time they spend on the project is more worth then 100k, they lose trust and the project is history and never launcht then 😝

Where does this trust
Activity: 161

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Sorry to say this NXC bagholders  Embarrassed Undecided Cry
Activity: 588
I didn't follow this coin from the very start but i do enjoyed the market's bounce for the last two weeks. So i'd like to hear your opinion wheter this pump is just a short pump or is it NXC finally found its place in crypto world.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Gone are rumors that this scam? Of course, I do not believe rumors, but would like to receive a soothing pill.
I was interested. A price for NXC soared this week to 4k. I want also to buy in the long term.
Activity: 360
Anyone interested in exchanging NXC with byteball? PM me.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Nice! The price level 3800 - 3900 is a new bottom. Let's buy some more tokens here while we can.

I don't think so. Panic buys with large volumes gradually decrease and the price may fall even further in the near future. It will be good for NXC and many more new investors will start to buy this coin for long term. I think that Nexium price will be corrected.
IT IS LIKE THEY HAVE NEVR TRADED CRYPTO BEFORE.  IT IS QUITE AMUSING.  I THINK THESE SO CALLED "TRADERS" FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT THIS PROJECT IS UNLIKE THEIR SCAMMY BLOCKNETS AND STRATIS COINS.   IT IS AN ACTUAL PRODUCT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL.  I'VE SEEN ALL THE SCAMS, THIS IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO IT

I do agree with the beef. Luckily, we will have beta test for investors already in February and it will stop all the fud about the scam forever, because investors will see and test the game.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
IT IS LIKE THEY HAVE NEVR TRADED CRYPTO BEFORE.  IT IS QUITE AMUSING.  I THINK THESE SO CALLED "TRADERS" FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT THIS PROJECT IS UNLIKE THEIR SCAMMY BLOCKNETS AND STRATIS COINS.   IT IS AN ACTUAL PRODUCT WITH HUGE POTENTIAL.  I'VE SEEN ALL THE SCAMS, THIS IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO IT
Merit: 309
Looking forward for .50$  Wink
Activity: 183
those Russians spoofers have caused panic and dump of NXC based on fake allegations while people sell at a loss they buy more for cheap
Looks like devs have accepted they are sending coins to polo wallet
And millions of coins have been sent

Since the price is up 4x in a week, no wonder they think this is the top and they can sell anytime
Also BTC is going to break 1000 and towards a new ATH...no reason to hold this coin as well except that ure a noob and think it will rise

NXC was pumped up by devs so they can sell higher on noobs

Just wait for the panic crash back to 1000 sats

Sorry and Goodluck bagholders

Hahaha, read that comment and try to guess who dumped his coins yesterday. Was it dranster or devs Roll Eyes
dranster, if you want to buy your tokens back, it's better to do now because on Monday we will go above 5000.
Activity: 546
Looks like devs have accepted they are sending coins to polo wallet
And millions of coins have been sent

Since the price is up 4x in a week, no wonder they think this is the top and they can sell anytime
Also BTC is going to break 1000 and towards a new ATH...no reason to hold this coin as well except that ure a noob and think it will rise

NXC was pumped up by devs so they can sell higher on noobs

Just wait for the panic crash back to 1000 sats

Sorry and Goodluck bagholders  Cry Undecided Cry Embarrassed Huh Cry Undecided
Merit: 309
Nice! The price level 3800 - 3900 is a new bottom. Let's buy some more tokens here while we can.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
BEEF HERE.  THIS IS AN HONEST AND GREAT PROJECT.  STOP THIS CRAP, HONESTLY.  IF THERE ARE ISSUES WHERE YOU ARE CONCERNED WITH YOUR INVESTMENT, GO.......TO........THE.......FRIGGIN......BEYOND THE VOID......SLACK.  PEOPLE WHO ARE CONFIDENT IN THIS PROJECT GO THERE AND TALK WITH THE DEVS DIRECTLY!!!!  BITCOINTALK HAS TO BE ONE OF THE SLOWEST AND WORSR OF COMMUNICATION PLATFORMS.  A. BECAUSE REPLIES TAKE FOREVER AND B. THE TIME IT TAKE TO GET THE REPLY LEADS TO ASSUMPTIONS AND FEAR WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR AN INVESTOR TO SIT ON.  GO TO THE SLACK CHANNEL PEOPLE.  ALL THE DEVS ARE THERE AND ARE HONEST AND TRUE.  I WOULDN'T BE IN THIS PROJECT IF I FELT IT WAS GONNA BE SOMETHING LIKE "THE DAO."  THE DAO SMELT OF URINE AND I STAYED AWAY, JUST TAKE THAT WITH YA AND CONTEMPLATE.  OK NOW....QUIT THE FUDDING AND GET ON THE SLACK WITH YOUR CONCERNS!
Seems that trolls lost one more battle again Grin
We are going to the new high, so either buy now or go away you greedy asses.
Activity: 309
U are now on ignore. Bye

Why do you ignore me? What did I wrong?
I'm still following this project and I believe it. I just want to be sure that my investment is safe, nothing more.

There was no premine dump. It's the dev's his own part of the NXC and he can do with it what he wants, and he didn't even dump. Maybe a fraction of it, but that's not even 5 btc or so. He's free to do that, it's a known stack from the beginning and it always was fully transparent. That said, we are on 4250 sats again. Steady growth will continue.
Jump to: