Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 127. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Guys, why everyone is dumping? Should I cut losses now?
My average buy price is 4100 and the things getting worse Sad

Yes sell all you have, do it 4 times and we hear never again from u
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
If this project is continued, we should demand the rest of their premise be burned or distributed.

Please Fuck off and search another Token... Such stupid people NXC doesnt need

Sorry? A secret premine and sell off by devs without warning? That's seems very unfair. Plus there's a screen shot of Remi saying he was having fun with investors money? I mean, if that's OK, feel free to throw a couple thousand my way so I can join in on the fun 18qswv4U2Hr7g69bYHpjeu1NfyEvqUSYuX

I won't jump to conclusion, I'll see whatsup myself when I get home.
Activity: 630
Merit: 309
Guys, why everyone is dumping? Should I cut losses now?
My average buy price is 4100 and the things getting worse Sad
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
Thanks for the cheap coins

I'd wait, sensing this drop isn't over...looks like a drop is coming.
If this project is continued, we should demand the rest of their premise be burned or distributed.

Please Fuck off and search another Token... Such stupid people NXC doesnt need
Thanks for the cheap coins
Ehh... this brings back my point of not needing a seperate crypto :/. New crypto coins for games are just quick rich schemes for devs... hope this won't tarnish the reputation of the game, my trust is lost now Sad.
Activity: 249
Hey yeah! It is the best answer. Now we at least know that it is the truth. Developers really sell the Premine at the exchange

They have fun when people lose the money. I purchased at the level of 4500 sat, and it just pressed through the price the PREMINE down, stupid idiots.

I am not going to remain in this coin where developers have 50% and have fun selling the coin at the exchange.

I dare not believe this, dev dumped their coins for profit? They don't have confidence on this coin, that is why they dumped, if we keep buying this coin, we are losers.

it is not clear to me.
Why devs should sell their coins if they believe in the project?
Why we should buy these coins if devs *doesn't believe*  in the project?

That it in general it that developers are engaged in trade instead of development.

This coin reminds VOX where developers had no to what technology and only sold the Premine  

I don't trust them any more, only the idiot will trust them.
Let they will show the address with 15 million coins.
And why they don't come here?

Requirement to developers:

Where your 15 million coins which you hide?
 You already sold them on Poloniex?

You are right, especially the dev has 400 BTC ico fund, they have enough fund for at least 1 year development, but they dumped at 4k, it means that the devs think the highest price would be 4k. Poor devs, anohter scam project ruined people's life
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
#rekt.  Get out with your profits while you still can.
Did you even look into it?
http://nexiumstats.com/

You can see I guess the personal nxc shares they have...those haven't moved yet.

Yes, but in addition to personal shares there are more than 15 million which address isn't known.
And developers refuse to provide it. I suspect because on it many transactions Poloniex

They split it up in small amounts to hide it? We know the top is Polo, I believe the 2nd richest account is one of their 15M premine that has around 8 M left in it...

You can see I guess the personal nxc shares they have...those haven't moved yet.

Yes, but in addition to personal shares there are more than 15 million which address isn't known.
And developers refuse to provide it. I suspect because on it many transactions Poloniex

I also agree that this information has to be opened. The community has to be sure that DEV won't be DUMP

legendary
Activity: 1274
#rekt.  Get out with your profits while you still can.
Activity: 672
Hey yeah! It is the best answer. Now we at least know that it is the truth. Developers really sell the Premine at the exchange

They have fun when people lose the money. I purchased at the level of 4500 sat, and it just pressed through the price the PREMINE down, stupid idiots.

I am not going to remain in this coin where developers have 50% and have fun selling the coin at the exchange.

I dare not believe this, dev dumped their coins for profit? They don't have confidence on this coin, that is why they dumped, if we keep buying this coin, we are losers.

it is not clear to me.
Why devs should sell their coins if they believe in the project?
Why we should buy these coins if devs *doesn't believe*  in the project?

That it in general it that developers are engaged in trade instead of development.

This coin reminds VOX where developers had no to what technology and only sold the Premine  

I don't trust them any more, only the idiot will trust them.
Let they will show the address with 15 million coins.
And why they don't come here?

Requirement to developers:

Where your 15 million coins which you hide?
 You already sold them on Poloniex?
where the fuck are developers? Who is dumping the price?

The devs sold some of the premine...not sure if this is actually true but guessing it is based on the slack chat, transactions...They sold some without announcing it, offering private purchase off market at the current rate to avoid dumpage...

You don't just dump a few hundred thousand coins on the market at once...jeez they should of sold small portions over time so the market can absorb them without a big drop...

Buyers above 4k just got rekt by the devs lol...this might cause traders to move away from NXC in fear the devs might sell more if the price goes up again...
Activity: 249

Merit: 309
where the fuck are developers? Who is dumping the price?

Please, give us some answers so everyone can stay calm with his investment.
Activity: 406

Jump to: