Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 126. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Dev ONLİNE

WHERE? Did you find any official response why did they sell 1,500,000 NXC?

they do not have the answer, they simply ran away and now hope that all subsides.

they sell your coins from the date of the addition which is why they can not show an address with 15 million, they sold many

The FUD is real, I guess that means buying will continue...once the shilling starts it's time to sell.

FUD is still strong...long signal lol.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Nobody ran away, they already gave their valid answer if you scroll up. Stop Fudding.
Activity: 630
Dev ONLİNE

they do not have the answer, they simply ran away and now hope that all subsides.

they sell your coins from the date of the addition which is why they can not show an address with 15 million, they sold many
Merit: 250
Dev ONLİNE

@Beyond the Void  Answer us
Merit: 309
Dev ONLİNE

Activity: 728
Merit: 255
question, how did poloniex add to skam? it badly will influence on reputation of poloniex
I think there is a constant rise, so I do not sell areas, so I was fortified
"manon
No at all. The funds are not over, and we are NOT dumping coins on Poloniex. This transaction is just Rémi goofing around with his own NxC. He is telling me right now that he didn't even touch it, and that it is still on his Poloniex account...
Posted in #generalToday at 8:44 AM "

From BTV Devs.

So, developers confirmed that they moved premine coins to Poloniex because they literally were goofing around?

Moved his own coins...

But are his own coins from the premine?  Takes 5 minutes for the devs to end this.  They need to put this rumor down, if they can. 

I believe 15M was set to be distributed to the team since they aren't paying themselves a salary I assume. The other 15M is promotional expenses which is what I think people are looking at.

Total of 30M  was set aside (premine).

Yes, developers moved 1.5M of their own premine coins to Poloniex. Why can't they just explain it?
"manon
No at all. The funds are not over, and we are NOT dumping coins on Poloniex. This transaction is just Rémi goofing around with his own NxC. He is telling me right now that he didn't even touch it, and that it is still on his Poloniex account...

From BTV Devs.

So, developers confirmed that they moved premine coins to Poloniex because they literally were goofing around?

Moved his own coins...

But are his own coins from the premine?  Takes 5 minutes for the devs to end this.  They need to put this rumor down, if they can. 

I believe 15M was set to be distributed to the team since they aren't paying themselves a salary I assume. The other 15M is promotional expenses which is what I think people are looking at.

Total of 30M  was set aside (premine).
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
"manon

From BTV Devs.

Moved his own coins...

"manon

From BTV Devs.

Moved his own coins...
"manon

From BTV Devs.

Activity: 78
"manon

From BTV Devs.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Looking into it more, the Devs didn't dump any coins. Everyone can calm down, stupid Fudders. I lost respect for the Community Manager of Nexus and Decred DBT

Fine, hold the bag.  Been here a while, would be easy for the devs to disprove this.  They apparently confirmed they had been playing around with the premine at poloniex in their slack channel.  

I hope it's not true; Nexium looks like a cool project.  People argued about VOX devs dumping premine too.  Same people are way down on their investments.

If it's just FUD, then lol.  Good FUD.  Waiting on official response / proof from devs.

BTW, Decred premine / Nexus dev subsidy untouched (Nexus for 2 years, Decred for 1).  This is essential to develop trust from your community Wink
Activity: 309
Looking into it more, the Devs didn't dump any coins. Everyone can calm down, stupid Fudders. I lost respect for the Community Manager of Nexus and Decred DBT

Proof?
Activity: 82
Activity: 249
If this project is continued, we should demand the rest of their premise be burned or distributed.

Please Fuck off and search another Token... Such stupid people NXC doesnt need

Sorry? A secret premine and sell off by devs without warning? That's seems very unfair. Plus there's a screen shot of Remi saying he was having fun with investors money? I mean, if that's OK, feel free to throw a couple thousand my way so I can join in on the fun 18qswv4U2Hr7g69bYHpjeu1NfyEvqUSYuX

I won't jump to conclusion, I'll see whatsup myself when I get home.

Secret?Everyone knows it before the ICO... Better inform before investing
And it is no Premine.Tokens cant be mined only created

Large holdings reserved by the dev team is premined, you can think it is not premined, but the target is the same, dump it if the price is high to feed devs.
Activity: 672
It is sad to see that developers hide now. This best confirmation that all this truth.
I any more will never return to this coin.
Activity: 308
If this project is continued, we should demand the rest of their premise be burned or distributed.

Please Fuck off and search another Token... Such stupid people NXC doesnt need

Sorry? A secret premine and sell off by devs without warning? That's seems very unfair. Plus there's a screen shot of Remi saying he was having fun with investors money? I mean, if that's OK, feel free to throw a couple thousand my way so I can join in on the fun 18qswv4U2Hr7g69bYHpjeu1NfyEvqUSYuX

I won't jump to conclusion, I'll see whatsup myself when I get home.

Secret?Everyone knows it before the ICO... Better inform before investing
And it is no Premine.Tokens cant be mined only created
Jump to: