Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 133. (Read 227482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Another shitcoin that could easily have done this with BTC. Get your money out after the pump folks. Good luck~

Which Pump?It is normal raising because the shop will open next week

You mean the shop where people could buy stuff with existing cryptos? Like Bitcoin? Where unique digital assets could also be added to the Bitcoin blockchain? You mean a shop where even paypal could be used? I'm shocked....

Absolutely 0 reason for a new crypto to be created for this. People never learn. Everyone jumping on the let's create our own crypto  to pump and promote our game!

Why Bitcoin if you can use PayPal? Same question.

Dont cry if we Hit 25million market cap.

You don't get the point I'm conveying.

0 reasons for a new crypto for this game. ZERO.

The whole "control your own asset" again, can be used with btc. Use your tiny brain people.

I'm not bashing the game, it actually looks pretty cool but Nexium tokens, pointless.

Walled gardens are a perfectly reasonable place to use your own token, since the garden is the value you control. Using another token is an option but it's not required, unlike ecommerce where having your own currency that no one else has is problematic.

Basically you're betting on the game being fun to play and popular. If it's terrible then the value of NXC will go to (near) zero.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Go to 5k then go 10k go nxc
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Haha 10btc want to buy @ 2100...they are to late now ;-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
good, just hold, it will go to 0.00003500 today ;-)

It's happening!

You are going to buy all these walls? Just make the guy we believe in you!

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
good, just hold, it will go to 0.00003500 today ;-)
Let's kids go through 10k and be number 1 crypto

wow. thats a LOL. Speaking about writting about trading in the other thread for one page and that this happens. good old ignorelist :-)
I bought a personal 8 btc what do you say?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail

wow. thats a LOL. Speaking about writting about trading in the other thread for one page and that this happens. good old ignorelist :-)
It's very hard for some people to behave.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
I have for you bad news. you know that all developers are members of one family?  

Eric Burgel - the father
Maxence Burgel and Remi Burgel- sons
Manon Burgel - the daughter

lol this full shit scam. I they thought professionals and these are just laymans. it is a lot of lie

lol are you serious? I don't see in it anything of that kind, it is just FUD

We are part of the same family. Eric and Maxence are brothers, and Rémi and myself (Manon) are siblings too, Eric's children. We never tried to hide that fact and it doesn't mean we are any less skilled. It makes us strong as a team, and resilient to issues that may come between us.

Please every one keep the NxC talk in the right thread
: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17407780
So for what purpose is this thread? It's better to have just one thread (In my own opinion). Very confusing for new comers.

NxC trading discussion are one thing. But there are also discussions about features, timeline, and generally questions about the project that are overwhelmed by people talking about Nexium price. So I created a thread specifically about that.
So would it not be better to keep this thread open for discussions about features, timeline, and generally questions about the project (since this is the longest most visible thread) and keep https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxc-nexium-trade-talk-ico-info-1722977 open for price/trading discussions & ICO information?

now i understand. altcoins thread means, about the altcoin. price and stuff. and here about the project, everything but nothing about the speculation of price and the other crap.

thats actually good. now everyone has to follow that, whats impossible. but i agree completely.
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
That's the idea.
Ok glad we are on the same page Cool Maybe you could change the topic title of the other thread. (Price discussion & ICO information or something like that)

Just to make things clear.

Yes, it's keep the discussion in this thread and it will be more popular nxc thread.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
That's the idea.
Ok glad we are on the same page Cool Maybe you could change the topic title of the other thread. (Price discussion & ICO information or something like that)

Just to make things clear.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
That's the idea.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
I have for you bad news. you know that all developers are members of one family?  

Eric Burgel - the father

lol this full shit scam. I they thought professionals and these are just laymans. it is a lot of lie

We are part of the same family. Eric and Maxence are brothers, and Rémi and myself (Manon) are siblings too, Eric's children. We never tried to hide that fact and it doesn't mean we are any less skilled. It makes us strong as a team, and resilient to issues that may come between us.

So for what purpose is this thread? It's better to have just one thread (In my own opinion). Very confusing for new comers.

NxC trading discussion are one thing. But there are also discussions about features, timeline, and generally questions about the project that are overwhelmed by people talking about Nexium price. So I created a thread specifically about that.
So would it not be better to keep this thread open for discussions about features, timeline, and generally questions about the project (since this is the longest most visible thread) and keep https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxc-nexium-trade-talk-ico-info-1722977 open for price/trading discussions & ICO information?

Eric Burgel - the father

legendary
Hyperspace snail
Will it be impossible to have 10K today?
For you, yes.
Will it be impossible to have 10K today?
legendary
Hyperspace snail

Eric Burgel - the father

legendary
Hyperspace snail
Why are all these replies here about the price...

@Dranster, you just said the same twice on one page. What is your motive?

Posts like this can scare off potential investers...

Its easy to understand him, he want to buy coins cheaper than now Grin
I want the same, but I don't go on ranting about it on the forum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Why are all these replies here about the price...

@Dranster, you just said the same twice on one page. What is your motive?

Posts like this can scare off potential investers...

Its easy to understand him, he want to buy coins cheaper than now Grin

Eric Burgel - the father

Please every one keep the NxC talk in the right thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17407780
Jump to: