Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 132. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Rocking BTV today ..
Where are the fudder?? Really good looking game.

I think that the fudder is one of those who is buying now.
He tried to dump the price to buy cheaper, because he see that this project rocks.
That troll didn't succeed, so now he has to buy with market orders, because no one wants to sell Cheesy

Your richlist is the first reason for the pump, thanks for that
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Rocking BTV today ..

I think that the fudder is one of those who is buying now.
He tried to dump the price to buy cheaper, because he see that this project rocks.
That troll didn't succeed, so now he has to buy with market orders, because no one wants to sell Cheesy
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
I have for you bad news. you know that all developers are members of one family? 

Eric Burgel - the father
Maxence Burgel and Remi Burgel- sons
Manon Burgel - the daughter

lol this full shit scam. I they thought professionals and these are just laymans. it is a lot of lie

lol are you serious? I don't see in it anything of that kind, it is just FUD

We are part of the same family. Eric and Maxence are brothers, and Rémi and myself (Manon) are siblings too, Eric's children. We never tried to hide that fact and it doesn't mean we are any less skilled. It makes us strong as a team, and resilient to issues that may come between us.

Please every one keep the NxC talk in the right thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17407780
Rocking BTV today ..

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
How can I get access to the beta test?
I think it's only open for people who backed this project during the ICO.

I bought NXC on the exchange, so can't play the beta.
Activity: 630
Merit: 309
How can I get access to the beta test?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Really cool screenshots and game process videos! This game universe looks bright and attractive. I am looking forward to the opportunity to play in Beyond the Void that will undoubtedly be very popular with a big audience of fans of fantastic space strategys. Thanks devs for great job!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
NxC I am waiting for the game to play with pleasure
Activity: 201
Merit: 194
Let's hope the game will come to be very popular this is also good for investors and holders. The game looks amazing in the beta, I can't wait for the full release.
legendary
Hyperspace snail
People who have beta spot, please let us know all about it once you can play!
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
For anyone that doesn't do research.  Here are stills from the project..........

Scam my ass guys, seriously.  Take it elsewhere.  This is a moonage daydream in best way possible.  Maxence and team........you guys deserve MAD respect.

Looks really amazing! Beyond the Void will be very popular game, and some nxc coin now is my great investment in this project.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
because the donkeys here need to shut up there mouth! Its a nice project 🚀
legendary
Hyperspace snail
I ENCOURAGE ALL TO GO TO THE "BEYOND THE VOID" CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE SO YOU GUYS CAN GET A GOOD GRIP ON HOW THE GAMEPLAY WORKS OUT.   THERE ARE MINI TUTORIALS ON THERE ON SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE GAME AND ALSO A MATCH BETWEEN MAXENCE(LEAD CREATOR) AND SHABAN(CREATOR OF SPELLS OF GENESIS).  ENJOY.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1IdjsnzXFdOarY20gMPQQ

GBT
Why are you "shouting" like that with all CAPS. Cheesy makes reading so hard.
Yeah! All the bullshit about scam and shizzle, do you FCking homework!
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
I ENCOURAGE ALL TO GO TO THE "BEYOND THE VOID" CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE SO YOU GUYS CAN GET A GOOD GRIP ON HOW THE GAMEPLAY WORKS OUT.   THERE ARE MINI TUTORIALS ON THERE ON SPECIFIC ASPECTS OF THE GAME AND ALSO A MATCH BETWEEN MAXENCE(LEAD CREATOR) AND SHABAN(CREATOR OF SPELLS OF GENESIS).  ENJOY.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1IdjsnzXFdOarY20gMPQQ

GBT
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Hey newcomers. Did you see this 40-minutes gameplay video?
It's so fucking awesome! The game is really beautiful and exciting (click to go to YouTube):

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
For anyone that doesn't do research.  Here are stills from the project..........

It will be same popular as dota2.
Activity: 283
Merit: 264
For anyone that doesn't do research.  Here are stills from the project..........

Scam my ass guys, seriously.  Take it elsewhere.  This is a moonage daydream in best way possible.  Maxence and team........you guys deserve MAD respect.
everything is possible...they can walk on the moon Grin

But this looks amazing; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWwUNjobGe0

NXC wil go to the moon soon ;-) 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Haha 10btc want to buy @ 2100...they are to late now ;-)

This buy wall can disappear in 1 second Wink But now price is good to open long position too and may wee cant buy cheaper.
HAHA look @ BCY.... this game looks awesome see:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWwUNjobGe0
Jump to: