Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 134. (Read 227482 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Come on today pumplayer 10k son1 usd
In what reality are you living?
  I live today will pass 10 k years
And you know this how? Do you have a magic crystal ball?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
  I live today will pass 10 k years
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Why are all these replies here about the price...

@Dranster, you just said the same twice on one page. What is your motive?

Posts like this can scare off potential investors...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Back to 1000 sats.

BTC is mooning

Better to hold BTC and buy back NXC when its cheap  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I hoped it will raise now but it seems to be really a pump and dump... Volume hard decreasing.

I think Price will go back to around 1600... But i will hold
legendary
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 630
I have for you bad news. you know that all developers are members of one family? 

Eric Burgel - the father
Maxence Burgel and Remi Burgel- sons
Manon Burgel - the daughter

lol this full shit scam. I they thought professionals and these are just laymans. it is a lot of lie

lol are you serious? I don't see in it anything of that kind, it is just FUD
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Next week devs start pitching in many crypto and game conferences.
Looking forward to see a photo with Vitalik Buterin; it's a necessary step for every token Wink

Please, fasten seat belts. We are ready to take off. 🚀🚀🚀

And why would this be a bad thing?

Actually that's a great news that they are part of a family and they are not anonymous.
At least we are 100% sure that they won't escape with our ICO funds.
In terms of games it means +15 TRUST Smiley
legendary
Hyperspace snail
I have for you bad news. you know that all developers are members of one family?  

Eric Burgel - the father

lol this full shit scam. I they thought professionals and these are just laymans. it is a lot of lie
And why would this be a bad thing?

If you just found this out, I suggest you search another hobby instead of screaming full shit scam etc. It is a lot of lie, from you sir Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Eric Burgel - the father

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
BTC going back to 1000 dollars  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NXC going back to 1000 sats  Grin Grin Grin

Good Luck bagholders  Shocked Shocked Shocked

If NXC will go to 1000 sats now - it will be very very good for me, because i can buy many more coins before more good news will come and i will be a big bagholder Wink It makes sense to me to be bagholder of NXC. I like this game project. Good Luck to you!
legendary
Activity: 1045

I do some margintrading 1:50 pn btc. can just recommend
Activity: 546

Today passes 10k
legendary
Another shitcoin that could easily have done this with BTC. Get your money out after the pump folks. Good luck~

Which Pump?It is normal raising because the shop will open next week

Mr. Pump is coming to the town, offering a nice re-entry for those interested in making quick money off a sudden rise. Make sure to scoop up some more before the rocket launch.

Mr. Pump will always take your money and leave you behind. He is not giving any presents lol, cause of Mr. Hide personality, which is dumping hard.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Another shitcoin that could easily have done this with BTC. Get your money out after the pump folks. Good luck~

Which Pump?It is normal raising because the shop will open next week

Mr. Pump is coming to the town, offering a nice re-entry for those interested in making quick money off a sudden rise. Make sure to scoop up some more before the rocket launch.
legendary
Just flash in the pan , way to weak buy support Angry

Support has quadrupled in the last 24hrs and is still growing
Its a pump by 2 or 3 whales. We dont know when they stop, buz it seems they are supporting the 27k level. Once they reached a level they are going to sell and the price will decline and alot of bagholders will stay full loaded. Until the price breaks down, then they will sell too. This can take weeks or some days. But thats the law of polo. Its one of the hardest markets for noobs.

Activity: 283
Merit: 264
BUY SUPPORT WILL STRENGTHEN AS MORE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO RESEARCH AND WATCH THE AWESOME GAMEPLAY VIDEOS ON THE "BEYOND THE VOID" CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE.  IF YOU'RE A SMART INDIVIDUAL AND KNOW HOW THE CRYPTO GAME WORKS.  IT WOULD BE WISE TO STOP YELLING SCAM AND ACTUALLY BE A REASONABLE ADULT WITH GOOD MENTATION AND LOOK UP WHAT YOU'RE THROWING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AT.  THERE ARE AT LEAST 5 VIDEOS WITH DETAILS ON CERTAIN ASPECTS OF IT'S GAMEPLAY AND A VERY PERSONABLE VIDEO BETWEEN TWO GAME CREATORS (MAXENCE FROM BEYOND THE VOID TEACHING SHABAN FROM SPELLS OF GENESIS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME).  BEYOND THE VOID'S DEVELOPMENT IS PRETTY UNCANNY AND THE GAMEPLAY LOOKS SO FUN TO PLAY.

BE SMART, DO YOUR RESEARCH, PLACE YOUR CHIPS AND ENJOY THE ONGOING PROGESS OF THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION.

GBT
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Nice Support now...it will make x5 more till beta release
Jump to: