Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 139. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hey people! All that person who scream "NXC Scam" only want to buy nxc on lower price!
Wait for release game and be calm. and note that when BTC dump Nobody sold nxc! Wink

http://image.prntscr.com/image/4794317a3ee2445e90cd43193a469436.png
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Xnyz and Xtrata... Seriously I am very sceptical of Devs especially after WOLF, but these guys don't need to explain anything as long as they are continuing development. Why don't you go ask your favorite video game creators where their money is, how much they have left, what they're doing with it, their personal bank account info... Etc. How about you sell your Nexium and get off of the thread if you think it's a scam... If they sold some of their coins because the price was over 10 times this price that makes them smart... More BTC for development and less dumping at these lower prices.

I understand that it's a different scenario because their money affects your money, but if their game is successful in the long run it just takes more time for your value to increase. Now if they sold all of their coins upon listing at Polo and stopped development then I agree 100% they are scammers, but if development continues and release is close to the schedule they are not scammers and they were smart with their coins.

Activity: 31
OMG, I can't believe it was a scam. It's my second ICO where I'm losing money Angry
Devs, please say something!

At what price you bought the NXC at ICO??
Now tell us after burning half of the coins why price not went up .. It is same as before burning .. Even going more down.

Poloniex are informed and they have said that they will review this, so i think it will be delisted quite soon if devs are not explain about where the 15M is.

https://bearingdrift.com/wp-content/uploads/scam-alert.jpeg

https://s29.postimg.org/9d2vu59at/dee.jpg

And this is the results ... I think i have lost about 3 BTC so far... and the price is diving as hell right now... So Scam or not Scam?

Lol your logic a can imaginate in this pics

https://s29.postimg.org/7y1b5f87n/dee.jpg
Activity: 31
Your Honor! Objection! Grin Grin Grin

lol wtf here?

This is not Scam Project. Someone has sold a big piece of coins, then rebuy more. this is normal.
Activity: 66
Poloniex are informed and they have said that they will review this, so i think it will be delisted quite soon if devs are not explain about where the 15M is.

Who said that, your little bird?
You just making FUD to buy cheaper NXC, it seems work for now but saying you're losing 3 btc, come on dude, you'd sold them before spreading FUD Wink
Activity: 170
Looks like a single troll with sockpuppet accounts is FUDDING right now

This desperate guy wants cheap NXC

Good Luck

Ok so you are one of the DEVS with private account = Check  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Looks like a single troll with sockpuppet accounts is FUDDING right now

This desperate guy wants cheap NXC

Good Luck
Activity: 616
Wanting a minimum of privacy for personal addresses does not equals to being a scam.

We have gameplay videos, a trailer, a Live with Shaban Shaame as guest, interviews, articles (Forbes), a website with published smart contracts. Pointing transactions on 5 addresses is not enough information to call us a scam project, considering that we already answered for the activity on those specific addresses.

We do appreciate questions and concerns from the community.
The Slack is meant for people that take interest in our project, and have questions. We like it there because it is a Live chat, and that it is nice to talk with the community more directly.

Why do you need privacy for 15 Million NXC? As stated before, if you have no intention to sell, why can't we see it just as other ICO's do, they actually show the wallets of their coins.
Wanting a minimum of privacy for personal addresses does not equals to being a scam.

We have gameplay videos, a trailer, a Live with Shaban Shaame as guest, interviews, articles (Forbes), a website with published smart contracts. Pointing transactions on 5 addresses is not enough information to call us a scam project, considering that we already answered for the activity on those specific addresses.

The Slack is meant for people that take interest in our project, and have questions. We like it there because it is a Live chat, and that it is nice to talk with the community more directly.

excuses..... excuses ..... excuses....... WHERE ARE THE 15M how FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION?Huh??... We have asked you a couple of times now and all you can say is bullshit about joining a fucking SLACK chat... If i do, you will not answer my question there!

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

OMG, I can't believe it was a scam. It's my second ICO where I'm losing money Angry

Now tell us after burning half of the coins why price not went up .. It is same as before burning .. Even going more down.

And this is the results ... I think i have lost about 3 BTC so far... and the price is diving as hell right now... So Scam or not Scam?
Activity: 498

NXC is not a scam

Haters can GTFO

Ok so you are one of the DEVS with private account = Check  Cheesy
Activity: 546
NXC is not a scam

Haters can GTFO
Just a reminder: there is our Slack, and all are welcome to come and talk. We answer.
http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

And why are you not answer us here ? And tell us to join your fucking SLACK to discuss your SCAM?

would not it be better to say where they 15m are?
Activity: 294
Just a reminder: there is our Slack, and all are welcome to come and talk. We answer.
http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

My suggestion to you is sell when you can do it before the real drops is coming today! then more ppl understand this is a SCAM coin.
Activity: 498
Jump to: