Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 21. (Read 227447 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OK. When they start deleting your comments, then u can be sure it's a big scam!!
thanks for deleting my comment trying to silence me - now i know!
And all i asked is what do u do this days? when r u gonna do some change?

What do you mean - deleting your comments? Did Devs delete it?

maybe u did i don't know. i know that someone deleted, and i know u and the group don't love what i have to say.

The only thing I do not like is vain accusations and attempts to demand something ahead of time.

Ahead of time? this coin is the worst performing coin in the last two months, and is at risk of delisting!
I believe traders don't love false promises, and updates about things that doesn't even affect the coin at all!
U can't keep playing with traders like puppets, it only takes one pissed trader to do a little shaming campaign on the net, to make your coin drop to around 1000 or even lower to places who would be lethal and fatal to the coin.

I know its nice to look yourself like a true star, but you are only one nxc trader who made a hysteria.

Show me another one year old coin in such a poor state as nxc is.
OK. When they start deleting your comments, then u can be sure it's a big scam!!

maybe u did i don't know. i know that someone deleted, and i know u and the group don't love what i have to say.

The only thing I do not like is vain accusations and attempts to demand something ahead of time.

Ahead of time? this coin is the worst performing coin in the last two months, and is at risk of delisting!
I believe traders don't love false promises, and updates about things that doesn't even affect the coin at all!
U can't keep playing with traders like puppets, it only takes one pissed trader to do a little shaming campaign on the net, to make your coin drop to around 1000 or even lower to places who would be lethal and fatal to the coin.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

And all i asked is what do u do this days? when r u gonna do some change? this coin is halfway to the grave and u don't lift a finger!
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
If i was one of the devs, i was pretty embarrased since nxc is for sure the weakest coin in the market.
the only coins in the market with less volume, are way newer and that's just embarrasing.
if u won't start a strong marketing soon, you'll find yourself out and the whole campaign might become a massive failure, which u spent so much time working on.

sorry to inform you: It's already a failure. You hear the player's response to the release? Nobody is playing it. Type in beyond the void in steamcharts and you see the success of the game. Also all Steam reviews are all from desperate bagholders so how objective is it? The main problem is you can't even earn NXC in-game which would be a massive factor for success. What else would you use the blockchain for? Asset transfer? Crosstransfering assets? Real Ownership? Was this ever a real issue that you don't "completely" own your assets? Do you play other online games and complain or worry that your items don't belong to you unless it's decentralized?
Blockhain technology for BtV is just a gimmick and a way to attract crypto traders to finance their game. If they had done it through other crowdfunding methods they would have never gotten so much funds. Now that they have their ico money...no more marketing towards the crypto community, no updates about progress, nothing.    
If i was one of the devs, i was pretty embarrased since nxc is for sure the weakest coin in the market.
the only coins in the market with less volume, are way newer and that's just embarrasing.
if u won't start a strong marketing soon, you'll find yourself out and the whole campaign might become a massive failure, which u spent so much time working on.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

what is your projection based on?

I know, believe me. Your patience will soon be rewarded.

Exactly! if things won't change very drastically in December, this coin might be lost in terms of exchanges.
It seems like they won't start real advertising, until their back is against the wall.  

Believe it or not. But in May 2018 the course of the Nexium will be 3 dollars or more.
Sell your coins until they are removed from the polo, don't take any chances and cry in other forums.

what is your projection based on?

Statements made on slack on May 26th:

eburgel 1:19 PM

@spoorburger :

Why we won't retire now.

1) We had to sell half of the Ethers to sustain the developement effort.

2) We don't own directly the Ethers : the compagny we created for the project owns it.

3) The funders have only NxC to make money in the futur.

4) The NxC will never have value if the game isn't a success.

5) We really want to make a great game and be proud of it.

He admits that they already sold half ot the ETH they got from the ICO. That was before it mooned. So funds must be low right now.

The only option to increase funds is through selling/manipulating NXC.

Beyond the Void is currently played by 6 players according to Steam statistics. Judge for yourself if it is a success or not. NXC price definitely reflects that.  
until January, maybe nexium not be on polonax, they are not interested in what they do if there are no effects in volumen. It's a business, and you've probably been too focused on the game itself.

Exactly! if things won't change very drastically in December, this coin might be lost in terms of exchanges.
It seems like they won't start real advertising, until their back is against the wall. 

Two things to consider: One should think that as a majority stakeholder the devs would do everything to keep the price high as it's their funds which is shrinking right now. But as you see no ads, no marketing, no forbes articles. On the other hand why should they care? They want to earn money through their shop (how they will do that with 6 active players atm is beyond me). So a low btc price is an advantage as it encourages more micro transactions with a stable ~ 20 cent price tag. If they really think that anyone would buy a lame ship for 100.000 NXC then they're extremely delusional lol.

Second thought: Devs are behind this massive manipulation and are slowly selling off private funds until they're ready for the big exit pump.  

They themselves stated that they have no income right now. So why shouldn't they use one of these options to increase funds? Also in an older slack post their CEO said that "from now on they only have NXC to spend". Funds must be drying up as they sold a large chunk of it before the big crypto boom earlier this year. The lack of marketing efforts also indicate they're running out of cash.  Would you trust a team that acts in such a manner?  
Activity: 50

Believe it or not. But in May 2018 the course of the Nexium will be 3 dollars or more.
Sell your coins until they are removed from the polo, don't take any chances and cry in other forums.
until January, maybe nexium not be on polonax, they are not interested in what they do if there are no effects in volumen. It's a business, and you've probably been too focused on the game itself.

wow 0.50 percent up! let's not go crazy all at once haha. jk
Activity: 27
Beyondthevoid -
Thank u for taking some time to write back, and unlike our friend here madfox u did it without any sarcastic words.
i gotta join in with wgd and vertikus here:
marketing is really a very long process, which can take about a half year at least before seeing results, so keep that in mind.
also, u said the shop is ready more than 2 weeks ago, only waiting for the login app. when are u going to implement the shop?

Hello,

About the shop: to be really honest, we hope it will be released before 2018, we do all that is possible to make it in time. An Authentification server and app is not something trivial to do, it takes development time that we cannot shorten. We are not stuck at the moment, we make progresses, but it's still long. Good news is that once this is done, it will be done for all the other games we'll publish, and projects we'll develop. It's a one time work thankfully.

About marketing: I know that it takes time. I'm not saying we are not doing anything, on the contrary, I'm in contact with marketing agencies and influencers on a daily basis. The development sprint before christmas should add all the game features we need to increase retention, and I'm looking to start campaigns from January on.

Question: When you say that once the development is done, its done for all the other games you'll publish,

Will nexium be the currency used for their in-game stores/your overall company/business? If not, will nexium be the father chain with other tokens on side chains?
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Great Chart Gallery of Nexium on BitScreener

All time usd chart shows absolutely normal growth of a healthy project.

That collapsed back to starting days prices? to the lowest? very healthy lol.
Does the team have any comment? what's their plan? in a healthy coin u would except devs to actually do something, and show some change at least.

I guess you are not smart enough to correctly understand this chart. It's foolish to waste my time explaining obvious things.

it depends on the adoption and for that we need to see the shop and the cards they are going to sell.

its still a great project to follow
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I remind you as a man who is not immune to crypto devs but long acting in crypto. There are several points to success

- the value of the product (here we have a good game, devs focus on this)
- longterm serious marketing (without comment, there were a lot of articles before ico why there are no new ones for a long time)
- spcjal media ants hype markering (poorly)
- capital and market makers (There is no better promotion than long green dildo on main exchange :DD)

the conclusionare trivial ;]
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like this project that's why I invested in it huge amount of BTC. I know that my BTC were burned during bear market but I still expect that sooner or later we'll see altcoin bull market. NXC is use-case project and it works today. As many mentioned, marketing is must do thing but guys (investors and supporters) try to spread a word about BTV yourself. Through twitter, facebook, youtube, steemit and all channels available to you. More players you bring on the platform, more chances that BVD will succeed. When players start to come and play, the growth will be exponential. 
Activity: 490
Your arts really awesome!
Beyondthevoid -
Thank u for taking some time to write back, and unlike our friend here madfox u did it without any sarcastic words.
i gotta join in with wgd and vertikus here:
marketing is really a very long process, which can take about a half year at least before seeing results, so keep that in mind.
also, u said the shop is ready more than 2 weeks ago, only waiting for the login app. when are u going to implement the shop?

Unlike you, devs don`t use double-dealing practice and don`t call you "fudster". Pay attention to this.
Pages:
Jump to: