Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 46. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
nice project)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I see the movement of NXC prices this week is very good,
and now the price is down ,, it's time you buy, and you will get a profit, NXC will probably go to the moon.. I just predict

NXC will rise again and again, now time to accumulate cheap tokens, bitcoin price rising and its a good time to buy cheap alts. Beyond the Void on the way to popularity and NXC is a good investments now.

Will it drop more than 4800?

It has already lost 60% of its value in BTC since September 27
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
nexium was uniquely king of shit on poloniex, applaud applaud  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
what's the link for their discord? 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Heh, I just bought another ton at 5k, keep going down if you want. Cheesy
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
For the NEXIUM team

please continue to report through this medium the current situation and the steps you are taking to progress the project.

I would like to increase my position in $NXC if I see the appropriate feed-back

Thank you

The more you increase your position the more the team will dump. I suggest you wait for 4000 satoshi or even better 3000 satoshi before taking any position in this shitcoin.
Activity: 14
For the NEXIUM team

please continue to report through this medium the current situation and the steps you are taking to progress the project.

I would like to increase my position in $NXC if I see the appropriate feed-back

Thank you
Activity: 29

Many developers here trumpet, they say that the project prospects, while secretly selling their own
yes...now 4k....I'm gonna throw some btc at it... all the way down to 3k. every shitcoin has it's day!
Activity: 403
and now the price is down ,, it's time you buy, and you will get a profit, NXC will probably go to the moon.. I just predict

NXC will rise again and again, now time to accumulate cheap tokens, bitcoin price rising and its a good time to buy cheap alts. Beyond the Void on the way to popularity and NXC is a good investments now.
If we cross the daily macd we're in for 4 or 3k satoshi. THAT's the time to buy.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
What do you want? First project, based on the blockchain, went into Steam on the fly ? Naturally, there will be delays, because this is the first blockchain project in the steam! No one has previously investigated the legal aspects of such projects on large platforms. The history is creating now!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Activity: 13
"If we are lucky in a week or so, if not, probably during this month."

Answer about the date of release on steam, from the official discord
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I would like to have the Dev talk about why the date has been removed off the STEAM store page of the game?

A few days ago it said the 6th or 7th, now there is no date at all.

Are there issues on the back-end that caused the delay?
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
My biggest problem is the silence on the steam delay.

A huge scam did something similar with steam recently called Metaworld.

I am not saying BTV is a scam as I have played the game etc.  My concern is what looks like a theme by crypto games on using steam platform near launch days with no intention of launching on steam.  Now a simple update would be great on the steam page to say we are looking at a few days delay, a few weeks or plans have changed and no there currently is no new steam launch date.  Using steam is amazing to get new people looking at your product, I would argue it is also a way to for all those new people to dismiss your efforts if you give them zero communication.

Let's hope for the best that these new crypto games that looks to be getting the approval to be on steam start acting more professional for the sake of the industry.  Crypto in gaming is going to be huge!
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
The dumps and rises make for nice gains every few days, so it's all good, but otherwise it is RARE to find an altcoin that has actual usage/product and is usable by everybody like NXC.

Most Altcoins are utter sheyt and totally useless in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: