Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 44. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
please devs do marketing dont sleep with u mother's tits on u head. do marketing do noise. as soon btc calm down u have to start do something and marketing this game if not you cant never know if the game is appreciated by average peole (wich is a great goal) o by just a couple of fat big nose nerds.

Keep calm

the good point is, the game is exciting. alot people are gambling it already. i tried also my luck and want to get better. damn, always losing my mothership battles  Undecided

Is it possible to get ingame GP already? Dont give up, i lost my first 4-5 battles also, its easy to learn but hard to master :-).
Activity: 294
Fill my order at 3k devs. Let’s announce a steam delay for another month or just keep doing what you do ( or what you’re not doing lol)

If you are putting buying orders, it means that you actually believe that the price will go up  Smiley
Honestly, I don't understand why you're so harsh in your comments. It seems to me that if you don't think our project will work, you should move on, or, if you think it has potential, you should make constructive criticism. Just telling us that we do nothing, that we don't work, when every body here can see it is not true, well, that's not very productive.
post on twitter and facebook with explanation why the date of release wasnt right, that you are working! You have worldwide community, not only french! I should ask on discord why, and retwitt information? i did this... you should!!!

I updated the thread here about Steam on October 9th.
Almost 100% our communications are in English, we only began to speak french when we saw the increasing number of french speaking people following us. People in France are not very good with english usually, so we update them in French too  Grin
There are lots of gamers near us in Lyon, it would be a shame not to reach out to them. And we are lucky that Stephano, who won Starcraft world championship, tested our game last week Smiley
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
please devs do marketing dont sleep with u mother's tits on u head. do marketing do noise. as soon btc calm down u have to start do something and marketing this game if not you cant never know if the game is appreciated by average peole (wich is a great goal) o by just a couple of fat big nose nerds.

Keep calm

the good point is, the game is exciting. alot people are gambling it already. i tried also my luck and want to get better. damn, always losing my mothership battles  Undecided
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All trolls must muzzle. I think that too much kids are around this project. You are very stupid if you think that only Steam release will help to push price upwards. Peasants are always buying high and selling low because they don't have PATIENCE and don't know how crypto works. Educate yourself before trashing this thread.

I think so.

They all complain about price fluctuations.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
All trolls must muzzle. I think that too much kids are around this project. You are very stupid if you think that only Steam release will help to push price upwards. Peasants are always buying high and selling low because they don't have PATIENCE and don't know how crypto works. Educate yourself before trashing this thread.
Activity: 13
Fill my order at 3k devs. Let’s announce a steam delay for another month or just keep doing what you do ( or what you’re not doing lol)

If you are putting buying orders, it means that you actually believe that the price will go up  Smiley
Honestly, I don't understand why you're so harsh in your comments. It seems to me that if you don't think our project will work, you should move on, or, if you think it has potential, you should make constructive criticism. Just telling us that we do nothing, that we don't work, when every body here can see it is not true, well, that's not very productive.
post on twitter and facebook with explanation why the date of release wasnt right, that you are working! You have worldwide community, not only french! I should ask on discord why, and retwitt information? i did this... you should!!!

I believe in cycles and technicals not necessarily your efforts. At the moment $NXC is oversold. That's a fact. Another fact is that you delayed the early access in june to streamline the process with your planned steam release. And now nobody knows when or if it will be released. People that buy shitcoins don't necessarily believe in it but just want to profit or catch a wave. That's why a lot of investors in your thread are pissed while the believers are shouting "good price to buy now" or "to the moon". Whether you sold fractions of your own coins or not ( I believe so though your team would never admit it.) I'm sure you knew beforehand that the Steam release would be delayed but didn't say anything to let $NXC pump near the end of September. You sold off the rise after that. I used to believe in your project but after my observations (market movements, late announced delays, failed steam release date, no news articles since may, no transparency, rare updates on your blog) I just hope to let people know about the risks they're taking when investing in your token.      

Devs pumping, dumping, or whatever, are just that: beliefs. Saying it over and over again won't make it more true, but I would never try to convince you. I know that you don't want to be convinced. That's typically a troll behavior. We always welcome constructive criticism, but this is not constructive at all. This is me losing my time answering to your messages.
Project is real, game is real. We have had press releases since May (I'm listing them right now, I'll share the list when I have it updated). We're active here, on Slack, on Discord, on social media. You are entitled to your opinion, but I just wish it was more balanced and that you would also talk about positive things about our project (there are many).
You are not warning people about the risks. People in the blockchain world know risks they take when they are backing projects, or purchasing altcoins. You are consistently trashing the project, and that's not a positive behavior at all, neither for us than for the readers of this thread.

To all of the other readers here: we are available for any questions you might have. You can ask here on Bitcointalk, or come to our Slack/Discord to discuss directly with us Smiley we are always happy to welcome constructive criticism and suggestions.

Slack: http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/C7TqmaQ
Activity: 337

I believe in cycles and technicals not necessarily your efforts. At the moment $NXC is oversold. That's a fact. Another fact is that you delayed the early access in june to streamline the process with your planned steam release. And now nobody knows when or if it will be released. People that buy shitcoins don't necessarily believe in it but just want to profit or catch a wave. That's why a lot of investors in your thread are pissed while the believers are shouting "good price to buy now" or "to the moon". Whether you sold fractions of your own coins or not ( I believe so though your team would never admit it.) I'm sure you knew beforehand that the Steam release would be delayed but didn't say anything to let $NXC pump near the end of September. You sold off the rise after that. I used to believe in your project but after my observations (market movements, late announced delays, failed steam release date, no news articles since may, no transparency, rare updates on your blog) I just hope to let people know about the risks they're taking when investing in your token.      
Activity: 80
Merit: 11

Harsh comments always come from losers.

Keep up good work and results will reflect. This project is still in very early stage.
Activity: 41

Think of this, First game, and this happens, it might be next Microsoft, Google, or Blizzard)))) Theres 2 communities: gamers and NXC traders, guess who are pissed off
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
As i've heard in the interview, the devs team planning to have the demand on NXC by the gamers. They will need NXC's to buy some stuff in the game, and because of that, the price will grow. The Devs will also regulate the prices at shop, to control the economy.. That's gonna be when game is released.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
This is the worst performing crypto on Poloniex for two weeks straight. hahaha. Might take a position soon just to catch the bounce when BTC retraces. If it really reflects your hard work you should work harder lol. how about sending some $NXC to newsbtc or cointelegraph to gain some attention?

they are programmers, they do not have PR and marketing, think people will find it in the abyss of google, and then cry that little players.

nxc is new king of shitcoin
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
it would be funny if Devs will post "we couldnt manage with crypto, steam told us its bad, sorry") Game launch, you worked so much time, i think, its important, so when you dont care that the date isnt right, huh, presentation for French people, imagine Blizzard doing this.

You're right, we put so much work in this, it doesn't make sense for us to just drop crypto. Our whole project and plans for future is based on crypto.
Development delays, which game doesn't have them ? I'm not saying that it was alright, and we're sorry guys that we couldn't update you about steam sooner. You deserved to be told sooner, and that was bad communication on our part.
This being said, at the moment, we have an actual working product. And while we still don't have many players like we wish we had, they're happy. They like it.
Stephano (a pro Starcraft player, won the starcraft world cup), said last Saturday that the game was fun. He said it while streaming the game live.
3250 24h low Bittrex, 50% drop, I  wish you to understand that such mistakes (date of release) cost people huge money(if its a mistake)
I wish you to understand that bitcoin moves.
This is the worst performing crypto on Poloniex for two weeks straight. hahaha. Might take a position soon just to catch the bounce when BTC retraces. If it really reflects your hard work you should work harder lol. how about sending some $NXC to newsbtc or cointelegraph to gain some attention?
it would be funny if Devs will post "we couldnt manage with crypto, steam told us its bad, sorry") Game launch, you worked so much time, i think, its important, so when you dont care that the date isnt right, huh, presentation for French people, imagine Blizzard doing this.

You're right, we put so much work in this, it doesn't make sense for us to just drop crypto. Our whole project and plans for future is based on crypto.
Development delays, which game doesn't have them ? I'm not saying that it was alright, and we're sorry guys that we couldn't update you about steam sooner. You deserved to be told sooner, and that was bad communication on our part.
This being said, at the moment, we have an actual working product. And while we still don't have many players like we wish we had, they're happy. They like it.
Stephano (a pro Starcraft player, won the starcraft world cup), said last Saturday that the game was fun. He said it while streaming the game live.
3250 24h low Bittrex, 50% drop, I  wish you to understand that such mistakes (date of release) cost people huge money(if its a mistake)

Pages:
Jump to: