Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 41. (Read 227481 times)

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
This should be 17:30 - Moscow time
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,

News about the project are coming today at 2:30 PM UTC time, 16:30 PM French time.
Stay tuned on Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Discord
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Only those who do nothing are not mistaken. Tonight we will hear answers to many of our questions - release of the game in steam, marketing, etc.
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
All real projects run with delay, because real people and real labor hours are behind them, as well as real problems that need to be constantly solved.
Activity: 14
If you do not believe in the coin, okay. But something bad to say just because the price is wrong is dumb. The project also runs with delay.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
THis dumb pnd coin  Grin  i bet tomorrow they announce a delay on steam. Why so mysterious about their news and why release the news on a Friday afternoon lol. Nice too sell off the pump by the devs. Just a mess in terms of marketing , promotion and development.
lol seems you have no other business than to fud around this project  Grin

he has a pretty deal, fud and buying. It's a tactic that sometimes works, notice that fud is a lot of accounts
Activity: 337
THis dumb pnd coin  Grin  i bet tomorrow they announce a delay on steam. Why so mysterious about their news and why release the news on a Friday afternoon lol. Nice too sell off the pump by the devs. Just a mess in terms of marketing , promotion and development.
This coin is a mess. Too many bagholders for a substantial pump.  I’m glad I sold this shitcoin for 4812 sat. Lol @ the fake buy wall on polo.
You're right. Yesterday I said Steam news would go down, and a lot of DEVS trumpets started attacking me. Now back to the falling channel

Not attacking anyone, nor trumpet at anyone either. I just said we would have news about steam on Friday. We don't comment on NXC price as devs, as I said many times before.
Activity: 29
This coin is a mess. Too many bagholders for a substantial pump.  I’m glad I sold this shitcoin for 4812 sat. Lol @ the fake buy wall on polo.
You're right. Yesterday I said Steam news would go down, and a lot of DEVS trumpets started attacking me. Now back to the falling channel
Activity: 337
Activity: 41
In my opinion people who can't stand altcoin drop, should sell all their coins immediately as altcoin rekt is, most likely, to continue. Alts dropped as BTC was rising, alts are dropping as BTC falls as well. IMO it is impossible to see altcoin mega bull run this year. The next year is a depression bearish period for crypto.

its impossible this year ofcoure.alts will continue to drop we are in low volume low liquidity market now for altes , the blood poential is huge.but there will be always good project that outperform btc. about next year we have to wait btc  drop from this bigg bull and go side way then we can see alts consolidation and likely march-june this year. or like happened in 2013 alt rise during the btc fall from $1000 to 600 Lalready started to pump. i dont see any bearish period  nowadays unless btc go all the way up to $15k straight in one line. i dont think btc is going to finish the 5° wave in next 20 days. and nobody in the sector want a bearish btc next year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In my opinion people who can't stand altcoin drop, should sell all their coins immediately as altcoin rekt is, most likely, to continue. Alts dropped as BTC was rising, alts are dropping as BTC falls as well. IMO it is impossible to see altcoin mega bull run this year. The next year is a depression bearish period for crypto.
Activity: 41
whales start to throw big green dildos on weak hands face. preparing for october steeam release

Finally a newbie says something insightful.

if u ask me, hodling it since febrary , am waiting it beyond 100k. and since last megabull atls season it didnt explode like avery shit outhere am expeting  big appreciation in price SOON
Activity: 50
Now we should sell it. Steam news on Friday afternoon is going to start to go down
Sell ​​on 4K and wait for the price in 2k, such as you are an overwhelming minority and it pleases. The price of 3k lasted a week and I do not understand people who dumped thousands of coins before major events for a mere penny Huh
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Now we should sell it. Steam news on Friday afternoon is going to start to go down

What is your Mission?

I guess he is living on "buy the rumour, sell the news"
there's often a dump when official news are released, cause people like to take some profit from time to time.
Activity: 14

What is your Mission?
Steam: we'll have news on Friday late afternoon.
It's obviously a deceptive rise and will continue to drop when they release steam news
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
whales start to throw big green dildos on weak hands face. preparing for october steeam release

Finally a newbie says something insightful.
Pages:
Jump to: