Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 48. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Oh, old good crypto speculators.
The steam listing was announced and coin makes +100% and now, when 24 hours left until release it makes -100%.
Buy the rumor sell the news, as we know it. I hope these speculations won't harm the project.

indeed, how will the project prevent the price at the level of February Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
Oh, old good crypto speculators.
The steam listing was announced and coin makes +100% and now, when 24 hours left until release it makes -100%.
Buy the rumor sell the news, as we know it. I hope these speculations won't harm the project.
Activity: 80
Merit: 11
We do not buy NXC shit, DEVS will borrow 7 promotion again sell-off

Who is "we"? Its you only i think, and you seem to be full of hate - at least about this project.

Maybe the best is to sell what you may have left and switch to another project thats fitting your expectations better.
Maybe he is mad because he invested at 10k and price dropped when he hoped for moon
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Who is "we"? Its you only i think, and you seem to be full of hate - at least about this project.

Maybe the best is to sell what you may have left and switch to another project thats fitting your expectations better.
Activity: 29
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
There is no game in steam.In news it says that a few weeks will go for publishing in steam.At greenlight there is just a description and you can not download it.I understood that the launch is postponed for an indefinite period because the main thing the game needs it is a lot of steam players.

Link to the game : http://store.steampowered.com/app/700570/Beyond_the_Void/

3 days left. Not today dude.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
There is no game in steam.In news it says that a few weeks will go for publishing in steam.At greenlight there is just a description and you can not download it.I understood that the launch is postponed for an indefinite period because the main thing the game needs it is a lot of steam players.
Activity: 23
Did actually anyone in here already play the game? I dont see any reports about early acess...

Of course. But players are not used to Bitcointalk, they are more active on our Discord channel. Join if you like  Wink
https://discordapp.com/invite/C7TqmaQ

Thx for the invitation Smiley Gonna join discord.

But in order to get the name out there, we need some professional written reviews on big plattforms...if player discuss their experience on a semi private discord channel, you dont attract new players Wink
Activity: 294
Did actually anyone in here already play the game? I dont see any reports about early acess...

Of course. But players are not used to Bitcointalk, they are more active on our Discord channel. Join if you like  Wink
https://discordapp.com/invite/C7TqmaQ
Activity: 378
I played the game - its fun but it seems you can train your skills only currently.

I will play again when you can earn GP.

Activity: 42
here play in cryptocurrency  Grin
Activity: 23
Activity: 327
I think that 9k will in near time, sell only weak hands,
btc +10% and what? alts will+50%, so choice is clear, buy now and do not cry later Cool

buying now at these cheap prices for one of the first gaming coins with a finished product...forsure!
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
I think that 9k will in near time, sell only weak hands,
btc +10% and what? alts will+50%, so choice is clear, buy now and do not cry later Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
I think this is good time to buy for a long time....

Yes, I also think so. Nice project, seems to be successful
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The dev team is definitely lacking in terms of marketing.  If it was on par with other cryptos of this level it would for sure be getting more attention.  If you're an investor I guess you can do your part by making your own videos/posts in the usual spots to spread the word.

Since I am an investor, I should not have to sell other people on the product. It's not about the pump, it's about the actual product IMO. It's good, but needs to be pushed by the DEV's or company, not by us..

It will be done soon. I think devs are concentrated on development of the game and will push on marketing after full release.
Activity: 337
Marketing of other crypto teams: doing interviews, contacting news websites, weekly update newsletters and posts, updating their reddit, monthly QnA rounds, roadmaps with short term and longterm goals

Marketing with the BTV team: going to conventions and tweeting pics. Not thinking about a written debrief on how successful the convention visit was and what business relationships formed.
Activity: 337
7 days of dumpage since news came out. Exciting times. Developers claim they didn't sell anything. Hahahahha. Sure your official funds are untouched how about your private wallets? Because if you add up the coins you assigned for promotion/ founder wallets it doesn't add up. There a massive amounts of nxc that are kept private and are sold off. A bittrex wallet sending nxc to polo to dump. You claim that some early investors hold an even bigger amount than you founders/devs?! You 're a family run company so NOBODY has more coins than you. Stop lying.
Activity: 29
The dev team is definitely lacking in terms of marketing.  If it was on par with other cryptos of this level it would for sure be getting more attention.  If you're an investor I guess you can do your part by making your own videos/posts in the usual spots to spread the word.

Since I am an investor, I should not have to sell other people on the product. It's not about the pump, it's about the actual product IMO. It's good, but needs to be pushed by the DEV's or company, not by us..
This year's development is like shit, just like the DVES garbage
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Pages:
Jump to: