Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 52. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
any news? from 2 days only dump dump dump  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Shocked

It's "M" now, so I guess we should wait another 5-10h and it will start rising... Wink

I hope I'm drowned in the nexium for the ears: D

"Korean Media Giant Buys 65% Of Bitcoin Exchange Korbit For $80 mln. Expect $nxc rocket to launch!!"

NXC here is the name of another corporation, it is not related to us.
Oh rly? That's too bad...  Huh Undecided Have any good news that could pump the day? Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
any news? from 2 days only dump dump dump  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Shocked

It's "M" now, so I guess we should wait another 5-10h and it will start rising... Wink

"Korean Media Giant Buys 65% Of Bitcoin Exchange Korbit For $80 mln. Expect $nxc rocket to launch!!"

NXC here is the name of another corporation, it is not related to us.
You will be surprised how high it will go. Definitely, not for peasants without patience!
Exactly!  Cool
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
You will be surprised how high it will go. Definitely, not for peasants without patience!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Love this project, I bought me some nexium.

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Activity: 337
Many people have invested in your project! Explain the sharp drop in the coin price Huh? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
This is a cheat encryption, do not continue to send money to DEVS

Posting without any proofs is a sign of dementia, better go to school, do not skip the lessons, my young unmasker.
This year, NXC has stayed where he is. Let's use time to prove NXC's scam,

The game switched to early access in Septemper - as announced.

The client is ready and the game can be played (i verified that).

Prices rise and drop sharply in crypto all the time.

Where is the scam?

where is the promised steam release?

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
Activity: 378
Many people have invested in your project! Explain the sharp drop in the coin price Huh? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Posting without any proofs is a sign of dementia, better go to school, do not skip the lessons, my young unmasker.

The game switched to early access in Septemper - as announced.

The client is ready and the game can be played (i verified that).

Prices rise and drop sharply in crypto all the time.

Where is the scam?
Activity: 29

Activity: 337
They are selling large chunks of their own coins to profit from bitcoins rise and fund whatever they need to. Ico money isn't enough for these greedy devs. I don't need proof it's logical. Proof me wrong sir hahaha. The price is going down sharplyI would almost buy myself in again if this wasn't such a manipulated shit show.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

lmao, literally stop trading crypto...
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Is a concern to me when I see someoneusing a Newbie account to spread FUD, if there is no concrete proof to nail someone there is no need to be basing it on your trade loss, you win some and you win some, Nexus is a solid project
You mean - Nexium, of course.

Its a sign - the number of negative cries here is much higher than in the branches of other game crypto projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Is a concern to me when I see someoneusing a Newbie account to spread FUD, if there is no concrete proof to nail someone there is no need to be basing it on your trade loss, you win some and you win some, Nexus is a solid project
NXC is a scam. It can only sell by message. It's very rubbish

How do you know it’s scam?

Because lost a lost?

Dev team made nice game did tried to play?

Yes, I think so. DEVS just sold it by message,

Where is that message?
From March to June, the bull market as a whole. NXC never went up, but sold all the time
Activity: 37
https://i.imgur.com/ERltQOQ.png

This price is NXC tokens? Or what?
NXC is a scam. It can only sell by message. It's very rubbish

How do you know it’s scam?

Because lost a lost?

Dev team made nice game did tried to play?

Yes, I think so. DEVS just sold it by message,
Pages:
Jump to: