Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 70. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

While developing BTV we are also thinking about next projects, and I would love to have your opinion on a few subjects.
It would help us decide what's the best course of action!

If you'd like to participate, please come to our slack and PM me (manon)

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

Pls, finish BTV first. We really want to play full game. It is interesting and promising project.
Also I hope that NXC will rise again, hope to 15k-20k

Don't worry, Beyond the Void is doing great and we work hard on the Early Access for it to be even better than originally planned. But B2Expand doesn't stop with Beyond the Void. Besides, we always planned to create a gaming ecosystem, Beyond the Void is the first but will not be the only one.

I dont care about dropping prices in the last days, its bitcoin problems, Beyond the Void progress is fine and we will see more andmore good news in the near future.
Activity: 581
We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

While developing BTV we are also thinking about next projects, and I would love to have your opinion on a few subjects.

Pls, finish BTV first. We really want to play full game. It is interesting and promising project.

Don't worry, Beyond the Void is doing great and we work hard on the Early Access for it to be even better than originally planned. But B2Expand doesn't stop with Beyond the Void. Besides, we always planned to create a gaming ecosystem, Beyond the Void is the first but will not be the only one.

Great to hear that
Activity: 294
We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

Am I right?
Is NXC an In-game currency in real game?

NxC is the currency used in Beyond the Void's shop to buy, sell and exchange game assets. You can earn Nexiums while playing, but all the transactions in the shop are made in Nexiums.
We want to create an ecosystem using the Nexium as gaming & blockchain token for their purchases.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I will accumulate this coin ... bought strat below 10k ..a lot..and I sold too early.. I see maybe not the same, but similar potential in this coin..so I don't care if the price going down more..I will be happy.. but I don't think we need to wait till sept.. the whales will buy before that.. and you will fomo at high price... so buy and hodl..that's my game in this coin.. and 50k is my first target this year..
Activity: 131
Merit: 18
Only 19 BTC of buy support now Shocked Unbelievable...
I think I will start accumulate it in mid-August after BTC / SegWit drama resolution.
Before August 1st it's too dangerous to hold any altcoins at all.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Am I right?
Is NXC an In-game currency in real game?
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Personally I though that this coin would perform better during these blood days, since it has a real use and the game can be added in the world's biggest cloud game platform.
My mistake, trend line broken, 6k is the last line of defense.
Good news is that some pump and dump groups are often making pumps on nxc, last one reached 100% in few minutes in bittrex, so if you want to sell just put a order and forget.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
so we have a some time to accumulate more Nexium Wink
This could be revolutionary game, I don't think many of us was thinking about Steam at the beginning
Two month is really big time for accumulation. I expect some positive price moving more early that BTV steam release.

I think that positive price moving will start for some weeks before big news, and all, who want to buy, need to buy before news will come. I will be cheaper then after...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Are there any legitimate screenshots to verify the game is legit? Any beta or alpha testers?

We've been playing it for like 2 months in beta and public weekend access . It's legit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Are there any legitimate screenshots to verify the game is legit? Any beta or alpha testers?
You can visit slack or official twitter for more info. There are a lot of photos at twitter. Guys, who knows, why price is going down??
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
This could be revolutionary game, I don't think many of us was thinking about Steam at the beginning
Two month is really big time for accumulation. I expect some positive price moving more early that BTV steam release.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
GUYS, THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL TEAM.  SEPTEMBER IS ONLY 2 MONTHS.  THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING FOR STEAM PLAYERS.  I HAVE NO DOUBTS HERE.

- GBT

THAT IS A GOOD NEWS. BUT DELAYS ARE STILL RARELY GOOD NEWS. IN GENERAL IT IS IMPORTANT IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY. SEPTEMBER IS ACTUALLY GOOD TIMING. DECEMBER IS EVEN BETTER.

It is indeed good news - Steam adoption is superb guys! It seems like some whales are paying attention to Nexium...prepare for  a major breakout very soon

Beyond the Void and Nexium now have a very good prospects for the near future. Game release with Steam adoption will be a super pr for BTV. Buying NXC is a good opportunity to rise your funds in the some months.
release will be in 2 month. It is too long term investment. But in September I expect price near 30-40k.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
GUYS, THIS IS A PROFESSIONAL TEAM.  SEPTEMBER IS ONLY 2 MONTHS.  THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE AMAZING FOR STEAM PLAYERS.  I HAVE NO DOUBTS HERE.

- GBT

THAT IS A GOOD NEWS. BUT DELAYS ARE STILL RARELY GOOD NEWS. IN GENERAL IT IS IMPORTANT IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY. SEPTEMBER IS ACTUALLY GOOD TIMING. DECEMBER IS EVEN BETTER.

It is indeed good news - Steam adoption is superb guys! It seems like some whales are paying attention to Nexium...prepare for  a major breakout very soon

Beyond the Void and Nexium now have a very good prospects for the near future. Game release with Steam adoption will be a super pr for BTV. Buying NXC is a good opportunity to rise your funds in the some months.
Activity: 329
Merit: 147
When release in steam?
Pages:
Jump to: