Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 67. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250
Lol another dumpage. Might as well dump myself and drive the price to zero in this low liquidity market. Anyone read the new polo announcement? If it continues like this NXC will be getting delisted soon.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
We should see some action soon.

Also looking foward to a more accurate date.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
definitely devs dumping at this point

Yeah, such a fat 2-month point
The price returned to the level of February
Activity: 337
definitely devs dumping at this point
Activity: 35
Surprising is the fact that the time of the premiere is approaching, and the price is falling
And I would like to hear the date of open access more accurately than "in September"
Activity: 7
Nice project. Don't think it's a >100 mil cap coin, but a 200-300% from here is not unjustified.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
the calm before the storm
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
wow ,this not a looking bad MOBA video game.
fighting a spacewar. the new level game. nice one, keep us updated guys Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
strong hands here..btc up ..but we are still holding.. hopefully btc will calm down..and nxc could be 1 of the biggest winners before or in sept
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I saw the ground work you were settled down but I did see in the roadmap any kind of dates unless I completely missed it I was going through pretty quick what are we looking at for a beta version? And what are we looking at for an alpha?
legendary
Yeah can't wait for that.. going to be huge Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
NXC could hit 1 USD this year easily. After release of the game price will skyrocket. Buy and Hodl!
Release will be very soon. Also BTV will be on Steam. NXC feels well during BTC rising. All is well with this project!)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
NXC could hit 1 USD this year easily. After release of the game price will skyrocket. Buy and Hodl!
Activity: 403
Hello everyone,

We’ve been busy these past months developing the game’s interface, look, and feel. We noticed that the logo was falling behind and decided to freshen it up!

Here’s the all-new logo/animation Corentin, our graphic designer, created.

We hope you will like it and would love to get your feedbacks on Twitter and Facebook!

Best,

BTV Team

Nice Hi-Tech re-design for Beyond the Void, looks really cool. Glad to see that team really active. Cant wait for game release and big promotion campaign. It will be amazing.
legendary
Activity: 294
Hello everyone,

We’ve been busy these past months developing the game’s interface, look, and feel. We noticed that the logo was falling behind and decided to freshen it up!

Here’s the all-new logo/animation Corentin, our graphic designer, created.

We hope you will like it and would love to get your feedbacks on Twitter and Facebook!

Best,

BTV Team

Activity: 113
Yes Nxc is a hold great project great ideas like everyone said before me the game will be releasing which if everything goes right moon but if you buy then it'll be to late
everyone just need to read your comment, simple and enough Smiley
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
Yes Nxc is a hold great project great ideas like everyone said before me the game will be releasing which if everything goes right moon but if you buy then it'll be to late
if you want to make money in this market , find a project that you can trust and hold , hold .
NXC is a coin like that.
What was the ICO of Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS? Is it still worth invest in this Project? or is it too late

buy now and you wil have a 2x or 4x returns in september (the game will by released)
There's no need for you to say that as this coin has aleardy had that potential .
Pages:
Jump to: