Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 69. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Is it still worth invest in this coin? Was the full game still supposed to be released on September?
Yes, now is the best moment for investing in NXC. The game will be in early access is September and it will be added on Steam platform. This is big steps for the team and for the BTV.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Is it still worth invest in this coin? Was the full game still supposed to be released on September?
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
I think Nexium needs a separate subreddit. ALso the beyond the void subreddit hasn't been updated in quite some time.
Activity: 1106
Dextrust.org #Defi
NXC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the NXC team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling.

Sir can you tell me why on exchanger poloniex NXC disable withdrawal and deposit ?
thanks.
Activity: 826
i like this games. it has several option to buying item at shop. deposit balance are works fine.
i would love to support this project. and hopes many improvement will come along in future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
I love it.

Every time I say positive things about NXC and it's quiet accumulation, it immediately drops by someone dumping a huge load of it .
I knew it would happen again the other day and put my buys way low, hit almost all.. LMFAO.. Thank you whoever keeps dumping!

Do it again.... please.

I like Beyond the Void game and NXC too! This is a real opportunity to participate in successful project, devs work hard and in the autumn we will have a game release in Steem.
In September, they told about September. And I think we will see positive price moving earlier - in last part of August, I think. Also, I play BTV and this game is really fine.
Activity: 403
I love it.

Every time I say positive things about NXC and it's quiet accumulation, it immediately drops by someone dumping a huge load of it .
I knew it would happen again the other day and put my buys way low, hit almost all.. LMFAO.. Thank you whoever keeps dumping!

Do it again.... please.

I like Beyond the Void game and NXC too! This is a real opportunity to participate in successful project, devs work hard and in the autumn we will have a game release in Steem.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Beyond the void has a signature campaign!

Signup here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beyond-the-void-signature-campaign-member-legendary-open-2036244

We offer competitive rates Smiley

Didnt knew about the game until I joined the signature campaign. I think it is a great time to start this campaign and advertise about this. Now am addicted into it and waiting for my NXC to be put in.. Grin
Activity: 476
Are these coins more traded or used for game play?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
I love it.

Do it again.... please.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
this project seems interesting

I'm definitely intrigued.
om9
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
this project seems interesting
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Aww.. No more playing..  Wink

Soon... Soon... SOON!!

More and more accumulation as well. Good to see.
Beyond the void has a signature campaign!

Signup here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/beyond-the-void-signature-campaign-member-legendary-open-2036244

We offer competitive rates Smiley
Nice, this project need some marketing! But I think the best promo will be soon, near September. I really wait for Steam and early access. Also I think that reward for signature is fine this time.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Activity: 581
I hope this is the right place to ask this. I download the launcher (the zip one) and use the launcher, but it failed to download (application is currently not available) and there's Failed download for application_version.txt . Already tried redownload and repair but nothing happen. I also can't access the forum as you have to login and there isn't verification email in the inbox.

Hello,

The beta is now closed, see post here: https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/we-are-closing-the-beta-for-the-summer/
There were some issues with the launcher, we are fixing them for the Early Acess release in September.

About the forum: we have had some feedbacks that the confirmation e-mail is not working, we'll fix this as soon as possible.

Got it
Activity: 294
I hope this is the right place to ask this. I download the launcher (the zip one) and use the launcher, but it failed to download (application is currently not available) and there's Failed download for application_version.txt . Already tried redownload and repair but nothing happen. I also can't access the forum as you have to login and there isn't verification email in the inbox.

Hello,

The beta is now closed, see post here: https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/we-are-closing-the-beta-for-the-summer/
There were some issues with the launcher, we are fixing them for the Early Acess release in September.

About the forum: we have had some feedbacks that the confirmation e-mail is not working, we'll fix this as soon as possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

While developing BTV we are also thinking about next projects, and I would love to have your opinion on a few subjects.
It would help us decide what's the best course of action!

If you'd like to participate, please come to our slack and PM me (manon)

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

Pls, finish BTV first. We really want to play full game. It is interesting and promising project.
Also I hope that NXC will rise again, hope to 15k-20k

Don't worry, Beyond the Void is doing great and we work hard on the Early Access for it to be even better than originally planned. But B2Expand doesn't stop with Beyond the Void. Besides, we always planned to create a gaming ecosystem, Beyond the Void is the first but will not be the only one.

I dont care about dropping prices in the last days, its bitcoin problems, Beyond the Void progress is fine and we will see more andmore good news in the near future.
Hope, you are right. By the way, NXC feels better this days. Wait September VERY hard)
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

While developing BTV we are also thinking about next projects, and I would love to have your opinion on a few subjects.
It would help us decide what's the best course of action!

If you'd like to participate, please come to our slack and PM me (manon)

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

Pls, finish BTV first. We really want to play full game. It is interesting and promising project.
Also I hope that NXC will rise again, hope to 15k-20k

Don't worry, Beyond the Void is doing great and we work hard on the Early Access for it to be even better than originally planned. But B2Expand doesn't stop with Beyond the Void. Besides, we always planned to create a gaming ecosystem, Beyond the Void is the first but will not be the only one.

I dont care about dropping prices in the last days, its bitcoin problems, Beyond the Void progress is fine and we will see more andmore good news in the near future.

++++
Pages:
Jump to: