Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 68. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 263
buy now and you wil have a 2x or 4x returns in september (the game will by released)

No, it won't. In september there will be only closed early access. Even devs don't know how long will it take to fix all bugs and issues after early access.

Maybe this game will be released in 2017 or 2018.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
What was the ICO of Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS? Is it still worth invest in this Project? or is it too late

buy now and you wil have a 2x or 4x returns in september (the game will by released)
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
What was the ICO of Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS? Is it still worth invest in this Project? or is it too late
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
A buddy just told me to check out the website and it looks like it hasn't been updated...it still says "Available on May 3rd!" Am I misunderstanding this or has the website not been updated for months? Wouldn't it look more polished and professional with frequent updates?
I think the Team is working hard right now, it should be complex month, but early access is so close!

they should release next week :-)  Smiley Smiley Smiley

i think only at the beginning of september mate
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
I think the Team is working hard right now, it should be complex month, but early access is so close!

they should release next week :-)  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1460
Merit: 573
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
This is a great time to keep NXC .
Because there will be an update in September.
Every time of the update I observe this coin is always experiencing an increase in demand.
Why I say like this ?
Because 8 months I have observed this coin and always get more profit from it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I doubt that we will see growth in September. Maybe early, maybe later, but definitely not at the output of the game

Why do you think so? I know that some people are overhyped about the future of NXC but I seriously think it can double in price this year.
History of Bitcrystals is good example of growth.
Looking at charts I think that NXC just started its massive uptrend.
Activity: 857
Merit: 500
I doubt that we will see growth in September. Maybe early, maybe later, but definitely not at the output of the game
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i have a question.

the in-game elements in BTV are bought through nexium, doesnt it affect the gamers when the price rises or does the game element values get adjusted wrt USD?
will invest in this coin and see what will happen!
Just remember that you must have strong hand and don't panic if you want to succeed  Wink
Better to have a strong hands in all ivestments. It's a way to bigger profit. And, for sure, we need a strong hands for holding Nexium. NXC time will come soon, we will see it in the autumn.

Now it's good time if you want to start making invest in NXC. Since it will be launched soon next months.
After launching, it would be available in some of exchhanges for trading option, price could 2x since before.

Very good point, I agree that NXC is good investment. Though some risk remains it should give some profit. I really don't not expect "to da Moon" but it can double in price.
Activity: 826
Just remember that you must have strong hand and don't panic if you want to succeed  Wink
Better to have a strong hands in all ivestments. It's a way to bigger profit. And, for sure, we need a strong hands for holding Nexium. NXC time will come soon, we will see it in the autumn.

Now it's good time if you want to start making invest in NXC. Since it will be launched soon next months.
After launching, it would be available in some of exchhanges for trading option, price could 2x since before.
Activity: 403

Just remember that you must have strong hand and don't panic if you want to succeed  Wink

Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Till end of this year 50-100x
how much do you guys think will the price go afther the game release in september for today's price ?
2x 5x 20x?Huh

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Is it still worth invest in this coin? Was the full game still supposed to be released on September?
Yes, now is the best moment for investing in NXC. The game will be in early access is September and it will be added on Steam platform. This is big steps for the team and for the BTV.

Shhhhhhhh............ Wink
Pages:
Jump to: