Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans - page 3. (Read 25457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Has someone tried this offer yet?

Earn 6.5% of compounding interest on your PAX, DAI, USDC, USDT & TUSD, paid out daily.
Add and withdraw any amount at any time and let your crypto work for you. All is guaranteed by Nexo's overcollateralized loan portfolio and $100M custodial insurance.

https://t.co/HTNVmvh242

Does it require any KYC?

Yes, they pay 6.5% and ask for KYC

I asked in the chat service and for a loan withdrawal, KYC was needed
to start earning interest on stablecoins don't need KYC, please confirm again if you are in doubt
Activity: 617
Merit: 509
Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

Earn 6.5% of compounding interest on your PAX, DAI, USDC, USDT & TUSD, paid out daily.
Add and withdraw any amount at any time and let your crypto work for you. All is guaranteed by Nexo's overcollateralized loan portfolio and $100M custodial insurance.

Does it require any KYC?

Yes, they pay 6.5% and ask for KYC
Activity: 294
Merit: 53

Does it require any KYC?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
NEXO is super fishy latelly - a ton of unhappy people!  Wouldnt be surprised if NEXO ran away with money, too many red flags for me, i am out !

Hmm interesting. A couple people have said similar things.

By too many 'red flags', could you explain what you mean? Something up with the website or issues with management decisions? Can't get funds?

Don't know why the website would matter, but if the team changes formerly established terms without warning that's a big red flag. They will do it over and over again with other things as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
NEXO is super fishy latelly - a ton of unhappy people!  Wouldnt be surprised if NEXO ran away with money, too many red flags for me, i am out !

Hmm interesting. A couple people have said similar things.

By too many 'red flags', could you explain what you mean? Something up with the website or issues with management decisions? Can't get funds?
Activity: 4
Merit: 9
NEXO is a scam!

They have changed LTVs without warning, they have changed nexo LTV from 30% to 15% effectivelly trapping people who got loans using NEXO as a colllateral.

They have changed the whitepaper - they no longer mention NEXO being a security token or that NEXO holders should get dividends, there is 0 mention in the new whitepaper of nexo being a security token.

Stay away from NEXO.

For some reason NEXO is enjoying making community angry! Posts asking for updates are deleted/ignored and people banned.

Nexo interest of 6.5 percent looks great, that's probably the main thing I'd use nexo for.

Only just starting to learn about nexo now (it got listed recently on an exchange I follow, trade.io). Do you need to do KYC for the interest earning component? I prefer to not send personal information.

The Medium article about interest doesn't flag if KYC is needed, but it feels like something that would require that level of information.

But the interest comes in whatever crypto you deposited right? What if you get 6.5% on your BTC but BTC drops by 20%?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Nexo interest of 6.5 percent looks great, that's probably the main thing I'd use nexo for.

Only just starting to learn about nexo now (it got listed recently on an exchange I follow, trade.io). Do you need to do KYC for the interest earning component? I prefer to not send personal information.

The Medium article about interest doesn't flag if KYC is needed, but it feels like something that would require that level of information.
Cy2
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Is it correct that Nexo will not allow their own token to be used as collateral for crypto-backed loans?

Not true.  However, LTV has retreated to about 15% and NEXO token can only be used to repay interest. At least here to date in the USA.
that means if nexo token still can't be used as collateral and i think it's not the same as collateral. It just like utility usage of token itself in the platform.
Just curious, do i need to give collateral before i can request the loan? how it works. im interesting on it.

Yes, if you stake BTC or ETH LTV is 50% or better, TUSD & USDT even better LTV is 90% and up.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
Is it correct that Nexo will not allow their own token to be used as collateral for crypto-backed loans?

Not true.  However, LTV has retreated to about 15% and NEXO token can only be used to repay interest. At least here to date in the USA.
that means if nexo token still can't be used as collateral and i think it's not the same as collateral. It just like utility usage of token itself in the platform.
Just curious, do i need to give collateral before i can request the loan? how it works. im interesting on it.
Cy2

A little time back, NEXO platform didn't use NEXO tokens as collateral... Does it accept it now for loans?

They do now. Its just they dont trust their own token very much and offer <15% LTV , it was 30% but then they silently reduced it to 15% and less, in this way effectivelly trapping everyone who took loans backed by nexo token.

They dont communicate much with investors and community anyway - nobody knows, even admins dont know what is happening inside the company. Seems the credit card is again delayed!

Thanks for the information! They need to have some good admins at Telegram at least, who are aware of the delays and stuff.
A little time back, NEXO platform didn't use NEXO tokens as collateral... Does it accept it now for loans?

They do now. Its just they dont trust their own token very much and offer <15% LTV , it was 30% but then they silently reduced it to 15% and less, in this way effectivelly trapping everyone who took loans backed by nexo token.

They dont communicate much with investors and community anyway - nobody knows, even admins dont know what is happening inside the company. Seems the credit card is again delayed!

What is the reason if they decide that their own token will not be allowed as collateral?
I don’t think Nexo is a scam my opinion though. I found out about it last year and their concept is really mind blowing & the NEXO ICO was rated 4.5 out of 5.0 in Icobench
Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans. Powered by Credissimo - A Leading European FinTech Group for over 10 years.
Don’t sell your crypto. Don’t lose the upside potential. Keep it and get an Instant Loan from Nexo

If they have been audited by Deloitte it is rather unlikely that they are a scam.
Hello, I see that some members are wearing NEXO signature. Is there any signature campaign? Where I can get this code, please?

Really bad quality, dont bother. Its nexo who send these to members of the community.

When will the dividends become regular? Will we see a credit card Q1 or just another silent delay?
Cy2
$500 minimum loans are now available.
Pages:
Jump to: