Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans - page 4. (Read 25457 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
Hello, I see that some members are wearing NEXO signature. Is there any signature campaign? Where I can get this code, please?
The one lasted only one week, and already ended days ago.
For more details, you can check it there:
Payments have been sent to those who qualified. You may remove your sigs, this campaign is over.
Of course, you can follow the topic to get next campaign from NEXO, if their team decide reopening it later.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
Hello, I see that some members are wearing NEXO signature. Is there any signature campaign? Where I can get this code, please?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I don’t think Nexo is a scam my opinion though. I found out about it last year and their concept is really mind blowing & the NEXO ICO was rated 4.5 out of 5.0 in Icobench
Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans. Powered by Credissimo - A Leading European FinTech Group for over 10 years.
Don’t sell your crypto. Don’t lose the upside potential. Keep it and get an Instant Loan from Nexo
Cy2
Activity: 66
Owed to their sig campaign, I learned about this great project.
Not just because I'm wearing one, but looking at their track record, is already commendable.

https://i.imgur.com/1sJbUKV.png

Very few companies can show this kind of figure.
And they decided to run their campaign after achieving this in the lending industry.
Now, this is a real company running via blockchain technology!
Looks good and quite impressive.
However, I will stay watching it for a while because there are so many, many scam lending projects/ teams.
Hope that eventually NEXO will become great.

yes, because of signature I found out about Nexo.
Is anyone here active from Nexo team? Or they mostly use Telegram?
Can someone post here links to Terms of use Nexo payments card?

Cards have not been issued yet, but I assume the terms will be the same as those shown here:  https://nexo.io/loan-terms
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Not just because I'm wearing one, but looking at their track record, is already commendable.

And they decided to run their campaign after achieving this in the lending industry.
However, I will stay watching it for a while because there are so many, many scam lending projects/ teams.

yes, because of signature I found out about Nexo.
Is anyone here active from Nexo team? Or they mostly use Telegram?
Can someone post here links to Terms of use Nexo payments card?
Activity: 406
Merit: 112

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Since today, NEXO will become more popular for sure.
I saw lots of users started to wear signature of NEXO today.

Yes, NEXO's first ever bitcointalk.org signature campaign launched today:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nexo-signature-campaignclosed-5106372

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
what's up guys! a few weeks ago we got the first dividends. Will they be next? when will we get any information? Personally, I thought that dividends will be awarded every month. I request information.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
Just had a convo with one of the Nexo team, well the project is interesting imo. And by opening their signature campaign, I think they are very serious with this project. I might give a try the service if I need fiat urgently in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 53

Yes, NEXO's first ever bitcointalk.org signature campaign launched today:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nexo-signature-campaignclosed-5106372
Activity: 406
Merit: 112
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Is Nexo a scam? Paying US holders a dividend in BTC and the rest of the world a dividend with Nexo useless tokens?

Possibly because they might be having their head offices situated there and they may be operating from US, and it is their decision as they also need to have a better business strategy to remain in this field for a longer time.

price of nexo token goes down because scam artists (Nexo team) is dumping endless supply of own tokens

perform a due diligence on NEXO, you will be completely surprised. I bet they never be listed on any exchange, even IDEX delist them for fraud.

They had been in this lending league for more than a year and when you are considering price dumps, you should also consider the global crypto dump that's happening since 2018 beginning so that's nothing new.

@Nexa, how much time does it take to complete basic verification once documents are submitted?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
good project and promotion, I'm sure this project will be successful because there is also a wallet that has a system to cover everything like eth with the erc20 which is rarely the wallet embedding the erc20 system in the wallet. great job
Activity: 1176
Merit: 116
For loan we have true-decentralized Maker DAI
Activity: 4
Will nexo be listed on TZero this Friday the upcoming security token exchange?

Price of NEXO is tanking,does it mean most of loan holders will get liquidated? How many liquidations happened?

price of nexo token goes down because scam artists (Nexo team) is dumping endless supply of own tokens

perform a due diligence on NEXO, you will be completely surprised. I bet they never be listed on any exchange, even IDEX delist them for fraud.

Activity: 4
oh, first of all - NEXO it's a bulgarian scam, telegram group, twitter - they all full of fake followers, admin is russians, they have fake Switzerland address - no one here, hide own a identity, website full of bogus information, its not traded on an exchanges - change.io - its a scam, hotbit - absolute scam operated by NEXO team, all orders book is fake, stole money on daily basis from everyone, what really interesting - its exchange full of millions nexo tokens, of course because it;s operated by NEXO team undercover Smiley NEXO got delisted from IDEX exchange becuase IDEX decided it's a SCAM. They claim to be registered with SEC - but's it's all lie, they just registered bogus company on cayman island Nexo Capital and submit electronically request to be registered - everyone can do the same, but will never to be allowed of course, now they show this link to everyone trying to cheat. anyway, eventually they disappear,so take my advice - don't touch it even with 10 meter pole. If u dont trust - just make your own due diligence, check a address,phones etc.

by the way, they violated SEC rules (NEXO dont have a license) and collected a funds from USA citizens , when SEC figured out this they will be shutdowned in a blink of the eye, like many others ICO's/Scams. so NEXO guys trying to be below the radar as long as they can. anyway, we will report them soon once full data is collected.

Activity: 617
Merit: 509
Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d
Will nexo be listed on TZero this Friday the upcoming security token exchange?

Price of NEXO is tanking,does it mean most of loan holders will get liquidated? How many liquidations happened?
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Dear Nexo community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://nchats.top/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Nexo . We believe that Nexo Chats will be a valuable addition to the Nexo ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://nchats.top/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Nexo’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Nexo is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Cy2
Activity: 66
Can the loan request or even the sending of funds to the loan be made to the most commonly used crypto currency? Can pay the loan with Fiat currency?

Yes to both.
Pages:
Jump to: