Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans - page 10. (Read 25457 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Portuguese translation reserved
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

Yeah that is a major development right now and I saw the Nexo token price go up with that too. I wish I had bought some a few days ago when it was still very cheap but I was busy and had a migraine so couldn't go round the exchanges getting my monies together to buy some up. I like the fact that there will be dividend sharing so you can get your loan and also earn dividends on holding Nexo token. It's a real win-win and I have no idea why some SALT members are being really nasty about the idea, especially when the SALT Admins left their own telegram group lol. They should be happy that someone is bailing them out.

NEXO is still very undervalued. I'd be happy to see it at SALT's current price. 10x is not bad!
Yea, and this would be a big development imagine that they are about to buy for sure its for expanding their business.
The price isn't that high right now there's still more time to buy and i'd sell before it dumps and i will buy again. Nexo's price was cheap, technically not only nexo becsuse almost all had the same price discount and its good to pick the best altcoins that w'd think have much more success.
Cy2
Activity: 66
And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

Yeah that is a major development right now and I saw the Nexo token price go up with that too. I wish I had bought some a few days ago when it was still very cheap but I was busy and had a migraine so couldn't go round the exchanges getting my monies together to buy some up. I like the fact that there will be dividend sharing so you can get your loan and also earn dividends on holding Nexo token. It's a real win-win and I have no idea why some SALT members are being really nasty about the idea, especially when the SALT Admins left their own telegram group lol. They should be happy that someone is bailing them out.

NEXO is still very undervalued. I'd be happy to see it at SALT's current price. 10x is not bad!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Cy2
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just opened an account and did the first verification and also uploaded docs for my 2nd verification. Now I want to take out a small loan, can I request the tether to be sent to my Binance account address? I also want to know do I pay the interest every month and when does the term of the loan end? I read that I can borrow for up to one year at an annual rate of 16.6% interest rate? Would love to know how it works. I am thinking to borrow say 2k usd and hedge my btc there and some Nexo. Nexo token price is cheap right now, I wonder if it will get on Binance or other big exchanges.
Activity: 70
Nexo wants investors to easily access the value of their encryption assets. With Nexo, users can send encrypted assets to Wallet Overdraft, then withdraw their instant overdrafts using fiat currencies or other cryptocurrency.
Cy2
Can you please tell me where is Nexo team based, and where do you send cards from ?

I would say Bulgaria, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I also wonder how safe are crypto funds on your wallet,
as we see so many hacks with exchanges, I am reluctant to send coins anywhere.

Nexo team is based in Zug, Switzerland. Cards are due this month. I'm in the US so issuing bank may be different than EU customers? If you trust BitGo with custody of your funds you're good to go.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Can you please tell me where is Nexo team based, and where do you send cards from ?

I would say Bulgaria, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I also wonder how safe are crypto funds on your wallet,
as we see so many hacks with exchanges, I am reluctant to send coins anywhere.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Colleagues. Well done project. Honest and happy faces of team members are represented, the theme with cryptobank is very popular. In short, the project smells of money.
Cy2
how can crypto support the loan?

Having the first SEC compliant token with dividends is a good start. Nexo is cheap right now, so I loaded up.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
an interesting project, offers many features and advantages that will be very useful for token holders and investors. supported by the many partners of this renowned media being an important point to be trusted. hopefully in the future there will be better innovation and successfully achieve its goals
Activity: 138
I was going to ask Guy what they plan to do with the genome project but I didn't want to after I thought about how it would kill any  debating and free thinking.  But if you knew how prediction science is going it is going to free us or inslave us.  The blockchain endgame. I'm not an academic although I would be a good one. I don't have the sharpest delivery but I'll have one of the best intuitive minds in cripto. Nobody can predict the Future like I can
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
how can crypto support the loan?
Cy2
Here's good news from Bitgo:    https://www.coindesk.com/bitgo-adds-57-ethereum-crypto-tokens-custody/  Now we should be able to deposit most of our best tokens in our Nexo wallet too.
Cy2
NEXO should be worth at least as much as SALT??? Market Cap and volume are as good or better.
Activity: 21
Czech translation reserved
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Nexo has very nice concept by using its blockchain technology, it addresses to solve the lack of financing in new digital economy. Strongly powered by 10 years of Credissimo's expertise and solid resource base. Nexo is offering the World's First Insrant Crypto-backed Loan, a revolutionary product that enables clients to enjoy their crypto assets without selling them.
Activity: 24
Ukrainian translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: