Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nexo - The World's First Instant Crypto-backed Loans - page 9. (Read 25457 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I am thinking of applying this week for a Nexo loan. Has anyone had success with it so far? I would like to read a few testimonials. I have seen other lending platforms go down the drain, so what makes Nexo better than the other lending platforms? Also if I want to pay the 6% monthly interest and keep the loan for say 6 or 9 months or when I think the bear market is over, can I just keep repaying the interest? I am thinking this way to hedge my crypto with BTC, so instead of monthly selling the btc to take home for survival, I put it in Nexo and then live off the loans until the market recovers? I day trade and do bounties as well, so I can easily pay the interest form trading profit.
APR starts at 8% when you are either repaying your loan using NEXO Tokens or for the part of the loan that is backed by NEXO Tokens (the two cannot be combined). APR when not utilizing NEXO Tokens is 16%. Please note that repayments using Nexo Tokens require market liquidity and will be enabled shortly after the listings on official exchanges.
Repayment is flexible.
No minimum loan repayments are required, as interest is debited automatically from your available credit limit;
You can make repayments at any time. You can repay all or some of your loan early at any time (just like you do with your credit cards) and you could save interest - as you only pay interest for the days you borrow;
Activity: 350
Nexo is SEC compliant. You can see Nexo filings on sec.gov website under “Nexo Capital Inc.”
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am thinking of applying this week for a Nexo loan. Has anyone had success with it so far? I would like to read a few testimonials. I have seen other lending platforms go down the drain, so what makes Nexo better than the other lending platforms? Also if I want to pay the 6% monthly interest and keep the loan for say 6 or 9 months or when I think the bear market is over, can I just keep repaying the interest? I am thinking this way to hedge my crypto with BTC, so instead of monthly selling the btc to take home for survival, I put it in Nexo and then live off the loans until the market recovers? I day trade and do bounties as well, so I can easily pay the interest form trading profit.
Activity: 266
In a crypto market urging for good and trustful trades this looks like a solid project with a good potential for investment
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just bought 100K Nexo yesterday, i hope this bear market stays a little longer so i can accumulate more.

Wish granted - just lost 10-15% of money invested in onde week.

Do you still wish more bear market for NEXO?
Activity: 70
This is a good idea, particularly knowing the potential this industry has over the next few years. Good team too!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I like lending projects (Salt Lending, Ethlend) in general and Nexo is no different. Nexo has indicated that they have received early requests and applications for the Nexo Instant Crypto Overdrafts exceeding $500 million. This makes me optimistic that Nexo can be successful in the long-term.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

Yeah that is a major development right now and I saw the Nexo token price go up with that too. I wish I had bought some a few days ago when it was still very cheap but I was busy and had a migraine so couldn't go round the exchanges getting my monies together to buy some up. I like the fact that there will be dividend sharing so you can get your loan and also earn dividends on holding Nexo token. It's a real win-win and I have no idea why some SALT members are being really nasty about the idea, especially when the SALT Admins left their own telegram group lol. They should be happy that someone is bailing them out.

This simply does not make sense. Nexo is itching to acquire all qualifiable assets from something called Salt, no sure whats that, along with the crypto collateral in the possession of Salt because Nexo is concerned with what, wounding effects of Salt developments on the economic environment around it. What if theres no collateral whatsoever, whats that they try to acquire, thin air or what?
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Blockchain technology is perhaps the most exciting innovation with huge consequences for the revolutionization of products and services.
Activity: 77
guys i like the concept , but can we have a roadmap here!!! there are too many scams going on and u need a road map with proper deadlines. so that investors can see the potential of your project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Just bought 100K Nexo yesterday, i hope this bear market stays a little longer so i can accumulate more.
copper member
Activity: 238
When Nexo embarked upon its journey just a few months ago, we had a clear vision to create the world’s first instant crypto-backed loan platform.

Armed with more than 10 years of international lending and process automation experience, we set out to build the Nexo Platform from the ground up with the only goal of adding value to our users’ lives and the entire crypto community.
Read more:  https://medium.com/nexo/instantly-happy-nexo-clients-10dad59067ac
Activity: 160
This project have a good specification, I see the development of this thread a few days ahead, of course with a lot of information, I'm interested, hopefully run as planned, good luck
Activity: 10
Up until now, still don't really get the idea of loan in cryptocurrency.
Why do we need to make infestation even though we wish to make a loan.
you loan against your crypto keeping your crypto to sell at a later date at hopefully a higher price and because you havent sold anything there is no tax to pay so its a win win, thats the way i read into it
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Up until now, still don't really get the idea of loan in cryptocurrency.
Why do we need to make infestation even though we wish to make a loan.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Was there any bounties and will be in future.?

I feel this will be a good platform to have as per their explanation. Will keep an eye on this. 
copper member
Activity: 238
Cross-chain Atomic Swap Exchanges bring exciting advances in terms of privacy, financial freedom and security. We are glad to see $NEXO integrated on @atomicwallet
https://twitter.com/NexoFinance/status/1029300944033509376
Cy2
Activity: 66
And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

Yeah that is a major development right now and I saw the Nexo token price go up with that too. I wish I had bought some a few days ago when it was still very cheap but I was busy and had a migraine so couldn't go round the exchanges getting my monies together to buy some up. I like the fact that there will be dividend sharing so you can get your loan and also earn dividends on holding Nexo token. It's a real win-win and I have no idea why some SALT members are being really nasty about the idea, especially when the SALT Admins left their own telegram group lol. They should be happy that someone is bailing them out.

NEXO is still very undervalued. I'd be happy to see it at SALT's current price. 10x is not bad!

Not now, maybe when the bear market ends you see much more than you are wishing now. Patience is rewarded, at least most of the time Grin Grin
Dear Patience
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
And now NEXO has offered to buy struggling SALT?  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lf_2DZcvVHTCISWDNJOAwzvEUIf0L0f8/view  I'd call that a major development!

NEXO is still very undervalued. I'd be happy to see it at SALT's current price. 10x is not bad!

Not now, maybe when the bear market ends you see much more than you are wishing now. Patience is rewarded, at least most of the time Grin Grin
Cy2
Activity: 66
Can you please tell me where is Nexo team based, and where do you send cards from ?

I would say Bulgaria, but please correct me if I am wrong.

I also wonder how safe are crypto funds on your wallet,
as we see so many hacks with exchanges, I am reluctant to send coins anywhere.

Nexo team is based in Zug, Switzerland. Cards are due this month. I'm in the US so issuing bank may be different than EU customers? If you trust BitGo with custody of your funds you're good to go.

My Bad! Bulgaria seems correct. Do we love Bulgarians Mr. Trump?
Pages:
Jump to: