Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 98. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
What is circulating supply of NTY? Can we start telegram chat for NTY?
Activity: 70
What is the next NextyCoin project? I expect.
Hello, when will nty be added to blockfolio and delta
We are working on it. Thanks for your support.

Thats great, if we get on more exchanges it will also help with getting more awareness for nty, I am doing my best on twitter to market nty. Others can do the same
Activity: 74
The devs so hard when answer all of your support's question
Gook best to you Cheers
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
We are working on it. Thanks for your support.

What makes your project different between other similar projects? Huh

We have 3 features: Zero transfer fee, instant transfer and price stabilization. Zero fee transactions are helpful for e-commercial startups in raising funds from community, which contributes to the increase in value of that Cryptocurrency. Moreover, NTF is a Cryptocurrency used for NTY transaction verification.  Holders of NTF will receive rewards at the end of each month. Because of its limited quantity, it will become more valuable in the future and generate profit in the long run.
And what makes this coin different from what NuBits and the NuShares ecosystem is trying to accomplish? From my viewpoint, they've failed over and over. Please explain. You can also look into Ethos (formerly Bitquence) and Sequence. I think they abandoned sequence..lmao. xD So, what makes your project stand out or succeed where these others failed??  Huh

pls respond, so i can know what to make of this  Undecided

We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.
Activity: 204
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
And what makes this coin different from what NuBits and the NuShares ecosystem is trying to accomplish? From my viewpoint, they've failed over and over. Please explain. You can also look into Ethos (formerly Bitquence) and Sequence. I think they abandoned sequence..lmao. xD So, what makes your project stand out or succeed where these others failed??  Huh

pls respond, so i can know what to make of this  Undecided
MKU
Activity: 80
Only on one exchange..any other exchanges planned?
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
What is the total supply of this coin?

The total supply is 180,000,000,000.

Thanks.

Kindly edit your primary announcement and put the details and specifications, including mining pools and how to mine.
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Coin specification and mining details please?
After making some transactions with Nexty window app I found out the blockchain is amazing with high speed of transfer. This is very interesting for the great project blockacian with zero fees.
Thank you Wink

The total supply is 180,000,000,000.

Thanks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
After making some transactions with Nexty window app I found out the blockchain is amazing with high speed of transfer. This is very interesting for the great project blockacian with zero fees.
Activity: 221
Where to buy NTY, there are no sell orders in the listed exchange??
Open an account at https://www.idax.mn/#/register?inviteCode=fwrowg. Then get NTY at btc market. Price already from 1sat to 2sat. Better to buy it now.
Activity: 93
Stay true, stay humble.
Where to buy NTY, there are no sell orders in the listed exchange??
Activity: 221
that so cool Shocked. Nice to hear that info ;Dr. I hope nexty platform can connect with more partner in future  Cool
Just now found this coin. Seems ok. Bought for better future activity by dev and community. Hope this will work.
Activity: 213
that so cool Shocked. Nice to hear that info ;Dr. I hope nexty platform can connect with more partner in future  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: