Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 97. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Please look into listing in a very good exchange asap, this would give a great kick off. You guys really have a solid project and solving a real problem, make a good move, don't wait long. Good luck
Thank you so much.  Cheesy
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Are you going to add other exchanges? If yes then when?

I think that at the beginning CoinExchange or Cryptopia would suffice.
Activity: 23
On 19th and 20th May, Nexty will be participating “World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit 2018” in Moscow, Russia.
This is a big event with the presence of more than 200 speakers on 12 sections from all over the world. Especially, there will be more than 100 ICO projects from over 100 countries worldwide. WBCS is a golden chance for ICOs and investors to meet up, communicate and learn from each other. Besides, it is an opportunity to expand the influence and brand names of ICO projects.
It’s an honor of Nexty team to get a chance to join the summit as exhibitors. We are going to have a booth at the show with the aim of introducing Nexty platform to investors and other ICO projects from all over the world.
We are looking forward to seeing you, the investors as well as ICOs that are willing to learn about Nexty platform and how it works, especially about its advantages namely zero transfer fee and instant transfer. 
See you in Moscow!

This is great, please i beg you, can you list on hadax exchange, hadax.com is huobi autonomous exchange. Just apply, its not hard to list on hadax.
On 19th and 20th May, Nexty will be participating “World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit 2018” in Moscow, Russia.
This is a big event with the presence of more than 200 speakers on 12 sections from all over the world. Especially, there will be more than 100 ICO projects from over 100 countries worldwide. WBCS is a golden chance for ICOs and investors to meet up, communicate and learn from each other. Besides, it is an opportunity to expand the influence and brand names of ICO projects.
It’s an honor of Nexty team to get a chance to join the summit as exhibitors. We are going to have a booth at the show with the aim of introducing Nexty platform to investors and other ICO projects from all over the world.
We are looking forward to seeing you, the investors as well as ICOs that are willing to learn about Nexty platform and how it works, especially about its advantages namely zero transfer fee and instant transfer. 
See you in Moscow!

https://www.hadax.com Pls list nty on hadax exchange, CNN coin is trading over $30m volume, apply for hadax, idex, coin exchange!!
Activity: 93
Stay true, stay humble.
Please look into listing in a very good exchange asap, this would give a great kick off. You guys really have a solid project and solving a real problem, make a good move, don't wait long. Good luck
Good afternoon. Prompt, please, I use "We Love Next" frame in facebook within 4 weeks. Only 1 week is marked in the table. The payout will only be for 1 week? When are the payments supposed to be made?
Hello,
Bounty was distributed. The reason why you have not received your rewards is your erc-20 address. Please provide us your Nexty mobile app. Our dev will send the reward to your Nexty mobile app address.
Can we list on idex? We need to move fast with marketing
Nexty is listed on idax. NTY/BTC and NTY/ETH transactions available.
Activity: 266
And tell me, to receive awards at IDAX need to verify it on stock? Thanks.
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. Prompt, please, I use "We Love Next" frame in facebook within 4 weeks. Only 1 week is marked in the table. The payout will only be for 1 week? When are the payments supposed to be made?
Activity: 69
This is an excellent project with excellent opportunities. With interest and impatience I'm waiting for the final version of the product. I recommend everyone to join the team of successful people who confidently invest in their future
Nexty is listed on idax. NTY/BTC transactions available.
I like the idea of zero transaction fee of Nexty using the Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS). But what I don't understand is the fact that Nexty foundation, NTF, holders will receive a certain amount of Nexty coin monthly for confirmation of transactions. Where is that NTY coins that will given to them going to come from?

What is circulating supply of NTY? Can we start telegram chat for NTY?
I saw in this ANN that initial coin supply is 220 billion but on coinmarketcap, I saw that 180 billion is the total supply. Kind of confusing. I would really appreciate it if any Nexty's admin in here clarifies that.

From mining probably. But as far as i know only NTF holders can mine (not yet though)
Yes, only NTF holders can mine.
Very interesting and complex project. Dev, don't you afraid a spam transactions with zero fee commissions? Do you have protection from this?
Yes. Nexty's DCCS system will do "Charge & Refund" cycle to prevent spamming.
The circulating supply is 165,307,800,000 NTY. Thank you.
The devs so hard when answer all of your support's question
Gook best to you Cheers

Thank you very much.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Very interesting and complex project. Dev, don't you afraid a spam transactions with zero fee commissions? Do you have protection from this?
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
I like the idea of zero transaction fee of Nexty using the Dual Cryptocurrency Confirmation System (DCCS). But what I don't understand is the fact that Nexty foundation, NTF, holders will receive a certain amount of Nexty coin monthly for confirmation of transactions. Where is that NTY coins that will given to them going to come from?

I saw in this ANN that initial coin supply is 220 billion but on coinmarketcap, I saw that 180 billion is the total supply. Kind of confusing. I would really appreciate it if any Nexty's admin in here clarifies that.

From mining probably. But as far as i know only NTF holders can mine (not yet though)
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Pages:
Jump to: