Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 101. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
when to exchange?

After the program ends, bounty will be distributed. Thanks.
When will your campaign end? I want to participate in the campaign
Our bounty campaign will end on 9 Apr 2018.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
website is down any issue sir ?
i cant open it with firefox browser , offline url
Activity: 225
when to exchange?

After the program ends, bounty will be distributed. Thanks.
When will your campaign end? I want to participate in the campaign
iqt
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
hi, this is iqant exchange. if you are interested in being listed, please contact us.
https://5iquant.org
Nexty's official community on Telegram has just reached 25,000 members! Thank you for your support.
Zero? Is this real? How the network cost maintains? until this post, I knew every network needs some fees for its maintenance or something else.  Sorry bad english.
Yes, it's real. We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System to process transactions. NTF with a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee. NTY transactions do not require verification fee so transfers are instantly and smoothly made.
Activity: 7
Zero? Is this real? How the network cost maintains? until this post, I knew every network needs some fees for its maintenance or something else.  Sorry bad english.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Cool I have joined this great project and try to share and refer more friend to this project. I completed KYC and waiting for approving Wink.
What is the difference between pNTY and NTY? bro Huh. which one will be list on exchange? Huh.
10,000 NTY = 1 pNTY.

NTY will be listed on exchange.
Activity: 23
Activity: 126
when does the bounty end?
Activity: 213
 Cool I have joined this great project and try to share and refer more friend to this project. I completed KYC and waiting for approving Wink.
What is the difference between pNTY and NTY? bro Huh. which one will be list on exchange? Huh.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Target price: $15 at Jan, but how much now? Undecided
Activity: 82
im looking forward for this project. zero payment and quick transfer wow this is a great project the community will probably 100% support this. congrats dev for making this project.
What's going on? oined
300 points - Rank: 7843
Bonus: 0 token pot
That is to recruit more users. If they do not add anyone to register? The cattle they have followed you tw, fb the genre of you zero?
What do you mean? We don't get it. Thanks.
I saw you would distribute 50k tokens to participants who sign up and complete the KYC process.

Why this large number of tokens for KYC compliance?
We appreciate real users who put their trust in Nexty and who will be our foundation to develop in the future. Thanks.
Activity: 48
What's going on? oined
300 points - Rank: 7843
Bonus: 0 token pot
That is to recruit more users. If they do not add anyone to register? The cattle they have followed you tw, fb the genre of you zero?
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
I saw you would distribute 50k tokens to participants who sign up and complete the KYC process.

Why this large number of tokens for KYC compliance?
I can't access to Bounty tab in the web. A white page, nothing to show @@

did the bounty campaign release on Medium: https://medium.com/@nextyio  , i also cann open it ,tips This page is unavailable
Please visit: https://nexty.io/bounty.html

thank you sir ,there are no social and signature bounty campaign as normal project , sad ,maybe i cannt give my support .
We faced some technical errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Pages:
Jump to: