Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 16. (Read 794124 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I use a GTX 1050 for NiceHash miner. Just wondering, why is it that I have only 12 algorithms while other people have 15?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Let us not forget when the hack happened.  $ath Top of market.  Now they pay us back with rebought bitcoin.   What a scam!

Get a lawyer everyone.

BR

Looks like they are only paying themselves too Sad

Correction, they have just paid me this months mining earnings.

"transaction fees are currently The fastest and cheapest transaction fee is currently 120 satoshis/byte, shown in green at the top.
For the median transaction size of 226 bytes, this results in a fee of 27,120 satoshis."

yet they have taken 0.00058598 in transfer fee... IS this how you intend to pay us back, by robbing us blind???

Here is the transaction https://blockchain.info/tx/cecbefe582c8758a82e3117dfbf9014e9c4d58bb8a5d290f1fe0ed1c310b0eb1, and here is the fee paid by nicehash 0.0001147 BTC if they charged all 9 of us that that 58598 sat fee they have literally just stolen 0.00515912 bitcoin from us...

SORT THIS SHIT NICEHASH or my miners stay elsewhere!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Let us not forget when the hack happened.  $ath Top of market.  Now they pay us back with rebought bitcoin.   What a scam!

Get a lawyer everyone.

BR

We can still earn a bit that time if we can cash out and sell out btc but right not the price of btc is atL which they can easily bought back and repay us with huge discount. Too bad, bad timing.

I hope they can repay the rest of the 90% fast enough.
Let us not forget when the hack happened.  $ath Top of market.  Now they pay us back with rebought bitcoin.   What a scam!

Get a lawyer everyone.

BR

Looks like they are only paying themselves too Sad
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

Get a lawyer everyone.

BR
Activity: 42
humm question, which is better on multi card miners rig, run 1 client and control all gpu's via the 1 app? Or run each card on a separate client per gpu?

Currently running 1 pc with 1060 and a 1050 seems they are mining 1 algo together.. was thinking of separating them.

Icon

Why would you like to seperate them? Is there any algo much better for one of your cards, so it's actually worth it?

I would just mine with one client and live with it tbh :-)
Activity: 28
Lol they said about cashback after 5 december 2017 hack. But didnt send it.  Angry
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Eager to learn
Reimbursing amount + new mined shares  dropped from to ZERO , yesterday been visible to non visible today , simply all dissapears  . gone straight to Nirwana

No TX notification , nothing nada  as the names says NiceHash for you

Thats a good promotion to get back miners really

ScamHash™
NICEHASH are you only paying your own miners?

Balance +0.01 and fees are down, 2 days you have now not paid me, and the repayment program 10% is still pending... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PAY THE MINERS?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
lol nicehash repayment program. happy that I waited to rejoin nicehash until every btc is payed back...
how long do I have to wait for the net 10%?

They will be long gone before this ever gets paid back. I’m not signing shit. I’ll see them in court.   Negligent companies one after another in this space.  And then it’s somehow our fault every fucking time(don’t leave more than you can afford to lose in exchange ponzi upon ponzi. Hw scams. Hell look at prices resellers are chargin. Then to not feel like total douches they tout ahh just supply and demand🙄.  If you run a site that involves crypto. You have a responsibility(which Noone in this space seems to want to take any)  to be going above and beyond to protect what crypto can and will be.  For once try not looking at short term gains.  For once try not being so greedy.  This is exactly the result you get when a society has planned scarcity  imposed on its people.  If everyone had equal access to everything we wouldn’t see this gross behavior. Humans preying on other humans.  The mentality then sets in you take only what you need.  When will we become civilized?🧐.  Fml.

Br
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
I try to enter repayment program but the button is just greyed out. Simply not clickable. Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Yes, I haven't been able to agree either.  I'm thinking it must be the pause between refilling an automated hot wallet from a manually accessed cold wallet.

Got resolved, first 10% transferred.
fk1
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
lol nicehash repayment program. happy that I waited to rejoin nicehash until every btc is payed back...
how long do I have to wait for the net 10%?
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
Maybe I did not understand, but my old balance is exactly twice the amount in the repayment program
Tell me, where am I wrong?

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I try to enter repayment program but the button is just greyed out. Simply not clickable. Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Yes, I haven't been able to agree either.  I'm thinking it must be the pause between refilling an automated hot wallet from a manually accessed cold wallet.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
Activity: 924
Merit: 175
"Login
Failed to login due to system maintenance"

Can't login to website, can't check account balance and workers.
What is going on? There was a maintenance THIS morning, 11 hours ago. What this time?
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
humm question, which is better on multi card miners rig, run 1 client and control all gpu's via the 1 app? Or run each card on a separate client per gpu?

Currently running 1 pc with 1060 and a 1050 seems they are mining 1 algo together.. was thinking of separating them.

Icon

Activity: 83
The exact date of reimbursement for old balances will be announced by January 31, 2018

I am ready for getting back my money and continue my business with them.

we arent getting shite - ...... here sign this waiver and dont sue us -because we arent liable* tm.  exact date my ass

ridiculous fees before the hack -so you keep larger balances ... now this going to take until 2019

no one better be mining here and encouraging this type of shady business dealings....

I am still skeptical that a hack like this wasn't an inside job

might as well sign this dumb waiver !!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Yes, internal than instant to cb :-)
Activity: 821
Merit: 503
Yesterday I transfered some of my earnings to coinbase - It happened in less than a minute.

Really nice! :-)

people can move their NH BTC to Coinbase with no fee ?

Yes sir. Enter your mail and bam its there

Ahh that is if you use there internal wallet/there btc address they assign you. Not for external btc address. And you need a minimal .002 btc to be able to withdraw..

Icon
Pages:
Jump to: