Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 17. (Read 794124 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yesterday I transfered some of my earnings to coinbase - It happened in less than a minute.

Really nice! :-)

people can move their NH BTC to Coinbase with no fee ?

Yes sir. Enter your mail and bam its there
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
Yesterday I transfered some of my earnings to coinbase - It happened in less than a minute.

people can move their NH BTC to Coinbase with no fee ?

Yeah the coinbase transfers are really easy its just annoying having to move it from coinbase without paying hefty fee's. Have to transfer to GDAX then withdraw

Why from Coinbase to GDAX?
For me Coinbase is fine..can payout directly.

Activity: 402
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
At least it's a start and showing some effort. It's better than nothing. A payment plan should be put on a road map to bring back confidence from sellers of hash power.

With this last announcement ALL confidence in NH is GONE...
Activity: 697
Merit: 503

Yeah the coinbase transfers are really easy its just annoying having to move it from coinbase without paying hefty fee's. Have to transfer to GDAX then withdraw

Activity: 126
At least it's a start and showing some effort. It's better than nothing. A payment plan should be put on a road map to bring back confidence from sellers of hash power.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Why they need to reimburse our old balance step by step? 10% first and then when again? How long time does this need to get 100% fully reimburse? Waited for so long but only 10%. Sad life.
If I disable all other algos except equihash, do I pay fees or something? I mine the most with equi with my 1080ti :-)
https://www.nicehash.com/news/nicehash-will-fully-reimburse-its-users
how long it is gonna take? 10 months in total??

total BS!!!!!
ten payments for .01BTC???
the transaction fees will wipe balance to nothing.
Better to pay 10% of the customers they owe with their full balance until everyone is paid.

Have you been transacting on the network lately?  Some of the lowest fees right now.  I’m looking forward to getting paid. Already wrote this off as a loss. Be a bonus if we get anything.

not with Bitcoin. Beans are faster with minimal fees
Activity: 38

total BS!!!!!
Better to pay 10% of the customers they owe with their full balance until everyone is paid.

nowhere it says it is on a monthly basis, the statement is totally non-committal to a time frame, could be more, could be less, and from the sound of it you still need to have that 0.01 balance to be able to receive your re-payment.
By signing up the reimburse plan you are agree that they didn't take any responsible anymore towards the hacking..
Disclaimer: By reimbursing of your old balance, NICEHASH d.o.o. does not, in any way or by any means, assume liability for the damages occurred because of NiceHash security breach on December 6, 2017.
Pay 10% and shitting us all up again?

Yeah, the stealth changes they introduced to their TOS right before the announcement, and the agreement you need to sign if you want to be paid your own money. Staggering that even with all that some still find it in themselves to defend Nicehash.

I'm glad I only lost $30 something to this but it's a no wonder why governments are finding all the perfect excuses to regulate the crypto market
Activity: 84
Merit: 16
Begone junkers!

total BS!!!!!

nowhere it says it is on a monthly basis, the statement is totally non-committal to a time frame, could be more, could be less, and from the sound of it you still need to have that 0.01 balance to be able to receive your re-payment.
By signing up the reimburse plan you are agree that they didn't take any responsible anymore towards the hacking..
Disclaimer: By reimbursing of your old balance, NICEHASH d.o.o. does not, in any way or by any means, assume liability for the damages occurred because of NiceHash security breach on December 6, 2017.
Pay 10% and shitting us all up again?
Activity: 38

total BS!!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

total BS!!!!!

Have you been transacting on the network lately?  Some of the lowest fees right now.  I’m looking forward to getting paid. Already wrote this off as a loss. Be a bonus if we get anything.

total BS!!!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 16
Begone junkers!
Activity: 2
I ask for your help.

On January 25th, I found out that my account was not allowed to be registered. There was 2 factor authorization. Well, I think, maybe a bug, I'll come tomorrow. The next day all the same. Clicked on the password recovery link, I was kindly asked to check the mail.

I waited all day, silence. Wrote in support of [email protected], I was told:

---
 Hello! To successfully log into your account, you need to change the password, because the old one is not secure, so if you have activated 2FA, you should activate it again after logging in to your personal account. A letter can come not immediately, but for some time up to several hours. If you did not receive an email to your mail, check the Spam folder, as well as the mail filtering settings, then try again. If you received the letter, copy the received link without "https: //" paste it into the address bar of your browser, go to it and follow the instructions.

Currently, our internal system is experiencing problems with some email service providers (Yahoo, Hotmail, Mail.ru, ...). A letter with a link to reset your password may not arrive or arrive late, the link may be out of date, in that case, try to request the letter again.

This is a problem with e-mail. Due to the more than usual number of emails sent from the NiceHash domain, some email providers cancel our emails. We are actively working to resolve this and hope that the problem will soon disappear.

Now there is a lot of traffic, and there are delays on all e-mail servers. The problem should be resolved throughout the day.
Thank you for your patience and support!
---

Again I reset the password, I waited ... There's nothing. In the spam folder is also empty.

Again wrote in support of [email protected], I was told:

> Perhaps you are looking for a letter in another mail?

But half a year the letters came with a confirmation of the withdrawal, with different codes. Everything was OK.

I ask to help!
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
So, any info on money returning? They fulfilled their promise?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
cannot connect more then 120 workers?
always port close
Activity: 1
Can I chose a fixed algorithm?

My 1080 ti is best at equihash, but often there are other algos, and the daily calculated outcome way lower.. :-/

Any info? Regards

Not sure about the new version but on legacy you can just disable algo's in the settings

I'm with nicehash miner V2.0.1.9 Beta and i can choose what to mine for each card. Just stop the miner and go to "Hardware Details" there you will see your cards and by clicking them - all algorithms.

Here comes my question. I'm new to all the mining stuff and i bought 2x1050ti to try to earn something (will add 4 more 1050ti if things are going good). By default nicehash miner deselects neoscrypt for my first card. Usualy GPU#1 mines equihash and GPU#2 mines neoscrypt all the time but neoscrypt has higher price..why is that ? I tried mining neoscrypt with both GPU's but then the profitability in the website will spike from 0.0010 to 0.0000 BTC/day all the time  Huh If i disable neoscrypt for GPU#1 (by default) the spikes aren't that big - 0.0005 to 0.0001 BTC/day. Should i enable neoscrypt for both GPU's ?
Pages:
Jump to: