Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 337. (Read 794124 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Is there a way to always select the maximum Bitcoin/Gh/Day? Now I constantly have to look at the order list and adjust accordingly.

thnx

Do you really want to do this? I would think that someone could easily bankrupt you with a strategy like that, besides there would be race conditions if multiple bidders select max. Sorry if I misunderstood, maybe you mean something like a proxy bid - allow nicehash to bid on your behalf up to a maximum you set?

As a supplier I mean  Grin

Now now this just being greedy, as a seller(miner) i think the system is fair , it uses a round robin so everyone should be getting a fair share, could it improve? Yes but the current system works fine so i aint complaining, nicehash is almost as good as the "good old days" of scrypt mining.

If you dont want to be paid too low just set a minimum payment and backup pools, lately i havent seen my miners even kick in to back up due to buyers having a bidding war outbidding each other.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Is there a way to always select the maximum Bitcoin/Gh/Day? Now I constantly have to look at the order list and adjust accordingly.

thnx

Do you really want to do this? I would think that someone could easily bankrupt you with a strategy like that, besides there would be race conditions if multiple bidders select max. Sorry if I misunderstood, maybe you mean something like a proxy bid - allow nicehash to bid on your behalf up to a maximum you set?

As a supplier I mean  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

thnx

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Idea of new feature:

Do you add the merge paiment between scrypt, N-scrypt and SHA256 when you paid each 6 hours or merge balance one day ?

i think that's a good idea to seller on sha and n-scrypt where work and reward are less than scrypt.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

thnx
Activity: 457
Merit: 273
Buyers

We've just implement order verification after canceling order. If order has never been started or has never entered into "Alive" state (0 shares exchanged), then one-time order-submit fee will be instantly refunded.

Thanks for using NiceHash.com!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hey, what is the minimum payout limit?
hi ken.. as a buyer, i have problem on #471 order. i put pool url, username, and password correctly but the pool doesn't recognize me (nicehash). I tried using my GPU and the pool shows my activity.
can you help me solve this issue? thank you very much before.

ps:sorry my bad english.

You're trying to mine unsupported coin (http://www.yacoin.org/tech.html). Onyl Scrypt, Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor and SHA256 algorithms are currently supported. Please cancel your order.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
This service is so great to mine with >: D

I'm making more mining here than with god-damn multi pools.

+1
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Why did my order die?

There are some pools that aren't working well with our service, probably aren't yet configured to accept massive hash rate from single connection. Please, take a look at this FAQ (https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb1). I'm sure those pools will soon adapt to accept massive hash rate from single connection to be compatible with services like ours and also 300+Mhs ASIC miners such as KnCminer's Titan, etc.

This is stupid.Fees is taken even when we cancel order before starting.Please solve it

839 it went from alive to dead, i cancel it and my fee is paid too.....Why did it go dead firstly and why wasnt the fee refunded if it was "dead"?

Only one-time order-submit fee is not refundable. The 2% service fee is always returned for the amount that hasn't been spent. Please, double check if it has been returned, if not, there please send me PM with details about the order (order# and pool you've used).

I do see the issue with orders that has never even been activated (no shares accepted) and one-time order-submit fee. We'll implement order check after canceling order and if order has never been started or has never entered into "Alive" state, then one-time order-submit fee will also be refunded. Please, try to understand that we have to make sure we prevent order spamming, otherwise some "not-so-nice" buyer could seriously mess with the system by submitting small various-priced orders. It's better to put safe measures now and lower them later than introducing restrictions and fees later.

Thanks!
2% fee was not deducted but I'm talking about 0.0005BTC.Isn't it too much even if our bid is not accepted.You should adopt other spam prevention measures.This is a weird excuse.Or reduce the fee to 0.0001BTC.
Why did my order die?

There are some pools that aren't working well with our service, probably aren't yet configured to accept massive hash rate from single connection. Please, take a look at this FAQ (https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=faq#faqb1). I'm sure those pools will soon adapt to accept massive hash rate from single connection to be compatible with services like ours and also 300+Mhs ASIC miners such as KnCminer's Titan, etc.

This is stupid.Fees is taken even when we cancel order before starting.Please solve it

839 it went from alive to dead, i cancel it and my fee is paid too.....Why did it go dead firstly and why wasnt the fee refunded if it was "dead"?

Only one-time order-submit fee is not refundable. The 2% service fee is always returned for the amount that hasn't been spent. Please, double check if it has been returned, if not, there please send me PM with details about the order (order# and pool you've used).

I do see the issue with orders that has never even been activated (no shares accepted) and one-time order-submit fee. We'll implement order check after canceling order and if order has never been started or has never entered into "Alive" state, then one-time order-submit fee will also be refunded. Please, try to understand that we have to make sure we prevent order spamming, otherwise some "not-so-nice" buyer could seriously mess with the system by submitting small various-priced orders. It's better to put safe measures now and lower them later than introducing restrictions and fees later.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1414
legendary
Activity: 1428
Why did my order die?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I guess this is the reason why no one is selling Scrypt-A-N Haspower. The reward is low dues to half the hash power you could provide :-( This is sad as I think Scrypt-N might play a bigger role in the future similiar to X11..... If the reward for Scrypt-A-N would rise I would love to point my rigs to provide Scrypt-A-N power.

Rest assure - when there will be good opportunities for buyers to earn with Scrypt-A-N, good orders will be placed. It looks like these days Scrypt is still the "king" with highest profitability on certain coins. We'll also be adding X11 in the future.

This is why NiceHash can be attractive to you as a provider/seller: NiceHash will actually become a true multi-algorithm multi-pool where provider will be able to switch algorithm just by restarting his miner with different settings. This way you'll be able to see your earning all at one place, at NiceHash Wink

In the future we'll provide an API for the sellers as well as for the buyers to be able to automate miners switching and orders switching.

As a miner you'll be able to query our API and decide on which algorithm to point your miners in dependence of current orders profitability (if you can do a bit of scripting you can fully automate your miners to switch algos).

As a buyer you'll be able to get/set set orders via API and thus quickly cancel/submit orders for coins with different algos.

There is work being done in sgminer to allow algorithm switching without restarting it. My understanding is that with an extension implemented in the stratum protocol this can be fully automated (although presumably miners would still need to have multiple configs due to different algos needing different GPU settings etc). I hope you'll be hooking into this as this would benefit everyone:

https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer/commits/master
I guess this is the reason why no one is selling Scrypt-A-N Haspower. The reward is low dues to half the hash power you could provide :-( This is sad as I think Scrypt-N might play a bigger role in the future similiar to X11..... If the reward for Scrypt-A-N would rise I would love to point my rigs to provide Scrypt-A-N power.

Rest assure - when there will be good opportunities for buyers to earn with Scrypt-A-N, good orders will be placed. It looks like these days Scrypt is still the "king" with highest profitability on certain coins. We'll also be adding X11 in the future.

This is why NiceHash can be attractive to you as a provider/seller: NiceHash will actually become a true multi-algorithm multi-pool where provider will be able to switch algorithm just by restarting his miner with different settings. This way you'll be able to see your earning all at one place, at NiceHash Wink

In the future we'll provide an API for the sellers as well as for the buyers to be able to automate miners switching and orders switching.

As a miner you'll be able to query our API and decide on which algorithm to point your miners in dependence of current orders profitability (if you can do a bit of scripting you can fully automate your miners to switch algos).

As a buyer you'll be able to get/set set orders via API and thus quickly cancel/submit orders for coins with different algos.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Providers/Sellers

There were some issues with some miners "couldn't get work from our stratum"/"wouldn't recognize p=price parameter". We've identified and hopefully resolved these issues a couple of hours ago. Users that were having these issues are advised to restart sgminer/bfgminer.

If you still observe these issues please send me PM.

Please note: when your miner will switch from secondary/backup pool to our stratum and vice-versa, you'll notice something like 10 second work-swap. This is normal and it works pretty much the same as switching to any other pool. Example:

Code:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
miner is working at your backup pool (there were no (price matching) orders at NiceHash):
[08:18:50] Stratum from [your-backup-pool] detected new block
[08:18:52] Accepted 34ac434d Diff 1.24K/512 GPU 0 at [your-backup-pool]
[08:18:52] Accepted 64dbbaf3 Diff 650/512 GPU 4 at [your-backup-pool]
[08:19:00] Network diff set to 4.3M
[08:19:00] Stratum from [your-backup-pool] detected new block
[08:19:09] Accepted 4cd070e2 Diff 853/512 GPU 4 at [your-backup-pool]
[08:19:10] Accepted 548504c9 Diff 775/512 GPU 0 at [your-backup-pool]
order has been placed at NiceHash, miner is switching to NiceHash
[08:19:13] stratum.nicehash.com stable for 30 seconds
[08:19:13] Switching to stratum.nicehash.com
[08:19:23] Waiting for work to be available from pools.
[08:19:26] Network diff set to 4.38M
[08:19:26] Stratum from [your-backup-pool] detected new block
[08:19:29] Network diff set to 4.66M
[08:19:29] Stratum from [your-backup-pool] detected new block
[08:19:36] Network diff set to 4.95M
[08:19:36] Stratum from [your-backup-pool] detected new block
[08:21:27] Network diff set to 70.1M
[08:27:42] stratum.nicehash.com difficulty changed to 64
[08:27:43] Network diff set to 25.4M
[08:27:43] New block detected on network before pool notification
[08:27:43] Work available from pools, resuming.
work is available from NiceHash, miner is mining at NiceHash
[08:27:45] Accepted 039f0560 Diff 71/64 GPU 0 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:45] Stratum from stratum.nicehash.com requested work restart
[08:27:46] Accepted 01f2656d Diff 131/64 GPU 3 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:47] Accepted 03fd2177 Diff 64/64 GPU 2 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:48] Accepted 39305a6f Diff 1.15K/64 GPU 3 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:49] Accepted 01041afd Diff 64.5K/64 GPU 2 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:52] Accepted 0372b14d Diff 74/64 GPU 1 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:53] Accepted 015f4bb1 Diff 187/64 GPU 3 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:53] Accepted 02d07c03 Diff 91/64 GPU 0 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:54] Accepted d363d89b Diff 310/64 GPU 2 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:57] Accepted 01664d58 Diff 183/64 GPU 3 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:57] Accepted 03063694 Diff 85/64 GPU 3 at stratum.nicehash.com
[08:27:58] Accepted 0278208d Diff 104/64 GPU 2 at stratum.nicehash.com
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
At the top of the site, you list the current rates:

Scrypt: 2.09 GH/s @ 6.05 BTC/GH/Day
SHA256: 0.40 TH/s @ 0.07 BTC/TH/Day
S-A-Nf: 0.00 GH/s @ 6.80 BTC/GH/Day

Does the Scrypt-A-Nfactor rate account for its lower hashrate? As in, S-A-Nf is technically 13.6 BTC/GH/Day but since you get 50% hashrate with that algo, it comes out to 6.8 BTC/GH/Day.

Are you guys already converting the numbers to directly compare to Scrypt? If not, 6.8 BTC/GH/Day would really be 3.4, which is just atrocious.

Hopefully that question makes sense.

We're not converting the numbers, prices are set to:

- BTC/GH/Day for Scrypt and Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor
- BTC/TH/Day for SHA256

At the top of the site, you list the current rates:

Scrypt: 2.09 GH/s @ 6.05 BTC/GH/Day
SHA256: 0.40 TH/s @ 0.07 BTC/TH/Day
S-A-Nf: 0.00 GH/s @ 6.80 BTC/GH/Day

Does the Scrypt-A-Nfactor rate account for its lower hashrate? As in, S-A-Nf is technically 13.6 BTC/GH/Day but since you get 50% hashrate with that algo, it comes out to 6.8 BTC/GH/Day.

Are you guys already converting the numbers to directly compare to Scrypt? If not, 6.8 BTC/GH/Day would really be 3.4, which is just atrocious.

Hopefully that question makes sense.

We're not converting the numbers, prices are set to:

- BTC/GH/Day for Scrypt and Scrypt-Adaptive-Nfactor
- BTC/TH/Day for SHA256
Jump to: